Is there a way to hook my phone up to a 2003 Sunfire? Assuming there is no AUX input or a Cigar input?

Is there a way to hook my phone up to a 2003 Sunfire? Assuming there is no AUX input or a Cigar input?

Other urls found in this thread:

jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/tech-how-to-add-an-aux-input-to-your-stock-radio.300222/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

idk maybe

Is your pic related your car radio setup?

It looks kinda like that, no holes anywhere.

I don't wanna pop in CDs like a fuckin' barbarian but then again I also don't wanna rip it out and solder on a new asshole. Any pros here?

You could buy a shitty aftermarket stereo and use the aux port on it

If you had a cassette player you could put one of those Bluetooth cassettes or one with a jack on it

> Cassette master race

But, if you open it up and splice a AUX into where the CD player feeds into the rest of the radio

Just get an fm transmitter.

They are 10$ and usually work ok

Are you a fucking neanderthal?

Owner of a 2005 Cavalier here, in a similar boat. I tried to hook up an aftermarket stereo the other day, and I couldn't get the damned thing to work. I probably fucked up the wiring harness or something.

If anyone has any advice, it'd be much appreciated.

That playskool looking delco unit

jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/tech-how-to-add-an-aux-input-to-your-stock-radio.300222/

There's a dude on pennocks Fiero forum that solders an aux cable directly to the circuit board of those exact radios

Buy a new car fucking poorfags.

Get an Android Auto head unit, it may be a little pricey at first but this shit modernizes your car

>b-but touchscreens!
Use the physical controls or voice controls. Yes voice controls are good now, this shit isn't Dragon Naturally Speak on fucking Windows XP

>Cigar input

Android auto is deprecated and will get zero support. Jewgle announced a new car the other day

>driving a sunfire
>any year
you dun goofed. sell it and get a civic for 3k.

I got an update last week

That head unit clearly has an AUX function.

What android version is it? 7.1?

>AUX function
This.

It might require the acquisition of an aftermarket cable harness and mounting a jack in the dash somewhere.