Rain World General??? /rwg/

There is no tutorial or anything, so there should be a thread discussing tips, tricks, and techniques

mushrooms get you stoned as fuck and slow down time, I have not tried to feed them to an enemy yet

the cyclops is trying to direct me towards another slug cat I think. It keeps flashing the image of one, but I can't get up to the hole it wants me to go through

I haven't been able to kill a lizard yet, but you can pin them to the wall if you throw a spear through its body

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFBZBzt9oqE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi Slugcat has shelters but how other creatures survive rain, do they have any hiding spots? Developers mentioned dens.

there is a den full of those batmoths early on, but thank goodness I haven't come across one full of predators...yet

Could you check where lizards are going when rain starts to fall. Follow them during rain.

when the rain falls you need to get to a safe zone because the water rises. You're going to drown if you don't

I'm not sure if being on the surface is safe during the rain as long as are under something, but if you are under ground the tunnels all flood

how do you feed enemies shit? what can you do with the orange weed thing?

i know that golden flower protects your karma and to go through gates you need karma. karma is gained when saving and lost when dying.

I don't know if you can feed enemies things. I was just going to try and throw it into an open mouth and see what happens.
the orange weed seems to attract bats, so I was thinking about using it as a lure

stop shillin

it's a game

let it be

I know you die outside shelter but could you check where lizards are going to hide during rain. Try to follow them during rain.

If you mean the thing at the top there, I could have sworn I ate one and got a little bigger from it.

Anyone met those scary birds with stilt legs yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=xFBZBzt9oqE

Is this location on picture still in the final game?

well, fuck.

bump

JESUS CHRIST

fucking piece of shit, i'm losing karma again!

How did get vulture in sucj early location

it just kinda swooped in.

So could you check how other creatures are surviving rain?

what is this shining pearl i hold, guys?

Give it to Scavengers at one of their outposts.

Apparently there are secret creatures in the game that show up only when you kill enough regular creatures in a given location.

how do i deal with those assholes?
who? what? where?

how do you actually kill any of this shit? the best i did was pin lizard in place and let vulture ear it. lizards don't give a fuck about your spears.

Don't attack lizards from from front since tchem seem to have invulnerable heads.. Majority of them die from two spears except green. Pin them to wall then pull spear and throw it again. Vultures are hard to kill but possible, especially with explosive spears. Don't attack scavengers as gthey are too dangerous and you are supposed to befriend them. I don't know if daddy long legs(tentacle monster) can be killed.

Swallow pearl and can keep it until you find scavenger outpost with rain deer skull.

Where did you found it?

You must give them pearls at their border checkpoints or they rape you when you try to pass.

WHAT THE FUCK DO THOSE ASSHOLES WANT FROM ME

they're literally everywhere in the secon zone.
>Don't attack scavengers as gthey are too dangerous
>and you are supposed to befriend them
how?! those asshole chase me down the moment they see me. they'd rather get eaten than let me go.

what the fuck is this larva doing?!

>Some weird caterpillar looking thing stuck to a wall grabs onto me
>Swinging around trying to get it to detach
>No idea what to do so I try swinging up and chucking my spear at it
>Miss completely and skewer the little helper alien
FUCK

If you hold the eat button with a non-edible item the slugcat will ingest it. You can then hold the button again to spit it back up. This is really useful for freeing one of your hands up.

>Attacking scavengers
You have fucked up now
If you throw it out in the open it summons a vulture

>You have fucked up now
well they don't seem to attack me actually, they just chaise me down.

>unskippable cutscene at the start
come on now

and then rain comes

oh fuck me

is there a way to make guardians not throw shit at me? are they scare of my spear or of me approaching? are they supposed to actually be friendly and i have attacked them and therefore fucked it up already?

*scavengers

how do i get up there?

guys, is he supposed to throw spears at me? do i have to restart?

thanks, buddy. nice spear throw.

GUYS HOW DO YOU BEFRIEND THOSE SCAVANGING FUCKS?!

PSA: You can take berries with you into a den and eat them when you wake up.
Also, when it says Game Over THE GAME IS NOT ACTUALLY OVER UNTIL YOU ARE FULLY OFF-SCREEN. There is still a possibility of the creature dropping you for whatever reason.

i can't play this game, i need help. do we have anyone here who plays it too?

what do you do in shadow citadel? there's no food. i managed to get a hold of glowing cat, but than the rain came.

great, now the fucking vulture chased me into a corner.

how do you even progress in this game? and the fucking karma, too.

shadow citadel is a fucked up place. there's food, but there are no saves and catching glowcats is hard as fuck, and still there is rain.

alright, i'll wait until vidya picks up this gayum as hostile scavangers really do a number on my jimmies.

I've never been creeped out by spiders in games but Shaded Citadel is a bad, bad place. Let me out of here.