/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

RINGED CITY IS OUT, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED, STAY AWAY WHILE YOU PLAY IT BY YOURSELF

>Failed to reach the Purging Monument:
>1.11 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839063734797566

>1.12 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839596812166515

>Ringed City DLC stuff
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

AR calculator for DLC weapons where?

So, whats the final story? Whats the ending?

Tell me the spoilers

YO NO ONE FUCKING TOLD ME THERE WERE +3 RINGS WTF WHY NOW IM FUCKED OUT OF MY SUMMON RANGE

FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's not how Dark Souls works.

I really gotta stop playing these DLCs as strength Took me three or more hours to kill the goddamn demons.

Finally got Midir on NG++ at SL 100. What a satisfying boss

>invading in Earthen Peak

Is this the best invading spot in the history of Souls games?

Miyazaki is forgiven, he's our guy.

You know the root area where that second angel flies up and starts bombarding you once you get near the bonfire?

It provides a perfect bird's-eye view of the entire area, look around.

Rank the Dark Souls DLCs

Overall pretty 6/10 DLC. Still linear and bland as fuck but a few good bosses with other questionable ones.

Why is the Demon in Pain? ;_;

>that neat looking silver knight armor is unobtainable
>the silver knight weapons are unobtainable
>silver and gold tracer is unobtainable
>no weapons that match that dual greataxe moveset
>Yhorm armor unobtainable
>that knight armor with the skirt is unobtainable
What else did FromSoft deny us?

You get to fuck the loli

WHERE IS THIS SET

Fuck Midir. Longest most annoying boss in the game. He's not even hard, he just takes so fucking long. Fuck this shit give me a hard fun boss that lasts 5 min, rather then a borning ass, easy one that last lasts 20min

I WISH

THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME

I know I'm a shitter

Where is the lmao2door weapon?
I searched everywhere
Where is lapps too? Hes not in the building across the monument behind the 2 ringed knights.

Ringed City>Sunken King>Artorias of the Abyss>Iron King>Ashes of Ariandel>Ivory King

Haven't played BB or ToH, though it would probably be in first or second place if it lives up to the hype.

Still recovering from the thrashing that Lorian gave him

Hunters > Artorias > DaS3's > Sunken > why even bother > other DaS2's

>invade
>spot host
>wave at them
>"duty fulfilled"

Where is its host?

At least when they pulled this gimmick in 1 is was actually possible.

Am I just going the wrong way?

WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE +3 RINGS IN NG

WTF MY SUMMON RANGE IS FUCKED NOW FUCK OFF

Earthen Peak Ruins, near the cliff where the angel won't stop pestering there is a way down the cliff and the door shield is at the very end of it.

Bloodborne and Old Hunters is so far ahead of this putrid shit it's not even fair.

CAUSE NOW THE GUILT IS ALL MINE

See

ILL SUCK SOMEONES DICK PLEASE TELL ME

Wait does it really fuck things up? I was going to get them on my twink

>no new gestures

CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THE TRUST FROM THOSE YOU LOVE

eat shit

Holy shit, Peeve is awful.

cmon user it's not even subtle

Beat the last boss & walk around, encounter a mini fight with the Princess' hand or whoever she is. Then return to her spot, the door is open, and her armor is there.

No. There's a hole in the wall on the right side of the wall. After that, drop down to the ledge you see straight behind you (above your head).

So how does this new covenant work? I'm sitting outside the boss room with the item equipped and my emblem is flashing, but I'm not getting summoned or anything.

Redpill me on the quests. I heard about the thing with touching the egg fucking things up, what about Lapp?

Shut up
How the fuck I should avoid 2 artificial difficulty kmights at the start of dlc in the church?

SPLITLEAF GREATSWORD CONFIRMED OP

MORE RANGE THAN THE BLACK KNIGHT HALBERD

Someone posted in the last thread about SKNIGHT_SWORD being added to the game's memory last patch? This isn't true is it?

I fucking love the new covenant, is this how Old Monk felt? I never got the chance to do that invasion in DeS

So in other words, From are hacks and they never had a story to begin with

Got it

Go to the bridge, run back, then run for your life across the bridge, stick to the right, there's a hole you can enter to hide from his second wave.

I mean, that's what I thought too, but shouldn't I be able to kill her somehow to kill it?

>you can't get that awesome armor everyone wanted
Welp that and yhorms next dlc huh?

>the fatty harald head isnt in the armor set

REEEEEEEEEEE

honestly how many armor sets were cut content, again?

Where does Lapp go after the balcony in Ringed City? I found the monument but I can't find him again.

>tfw Gael on NG+
holy moly

this nigga tanky as fuck

I just got my 30 vertebra shekels in little over an hour. It's fucking insane how many hosts don't understand the simple cover mechanic.

>Alva invades
>Zulie's robes around the corner
;_;

Yeah. Next DLC.

>0/10, does not apply himself

You equip your bow and shoot the sword guy. Pull him out of the church, and kill him solo by parrying and riposting him.

Then you go back in and fight the spear guy solo.

Thanks

>cant find lapp's second spot
I'm blind, can anyone give me a hint or something?

Earthen Peak? He's just next to the bonfire, pretty much.

I can't find him at his third spot, in the Ringed City.

Wait, where is the splitleaf?

Balcony by the bonfire.

Recommended level for the DLC? How hard is it?

Anyone find any good non-set helmet combos with Lapp's chestpiece yet?

what is that awesome armor everyone wanted? the jousting one?

What about the Mad King's Crucifix? Is it there too? (her weapon)

>final DLC for the final game ever for souls
>resolves nothing
Yeah, no, literally one of the worst lores of all time in vidya. First game had a lot of potential, second fucking the pooch pretty hard, third sort of tried to take the story somewhere but was missing an ending

But absolutely no closure of any sort? Not even an ambiguous closure? Na, From are hacks.

>keep trying to get summoned and help with Demon Prince
>always die when he's at 5%

Goddammit I want my Embers game.

So I've been away for a few days, how disappointing is the DLC?

The one for the second angel isn't found until the end of the area. You just have to dodge it.

The one for the third one is at the far end of the poison pool zone, head left after dropping down. Go up some roots, and you can either just kill it with a bow or navigate some roots and rooftops to get within melee range.

Ledo's armor, it looked like a nice mixture of silver knight/milwood aesthetics and it appears to have been cut from the game.

Lapp is found in:
Area after pillar crashes down and busts open wall
Next to 2nd bonfire
Next to 3rd bonfire
Then you solve the puzzle next to the 4th bonfire shortcut (swamp). The message written on the wall where a statue is missing.
After you solved it then he is found next to the Gold Covetous Serpent Ring +3. This is up the ladder and to the left across the bridge - from the start of the swamp area.
Lastly he is found in the circular catacombs with the skeletons.

100+

>playing a pyro vs NG++ midir

SAVE ME

SAVE MEEEEEE

Fuck those two angels in the swamp.

Where the fuck are their cunts to pummel at?

Sounds too das2 for me

NG or NG+?

are slabs farmable yet?

The silverknight millwood combo armor.

90-100 for NG
120 for NG+

Bosses have a lot of health and some enemies deliberately punish the "lmao rolling rolling rolling" mindset you had in the base game.

Worse than Dark Souls 2's worst levels.

Drops it when you kill her.

>door shield only gets 353 AR at 45 str
>Its not even classifed as a weapon
DEAD GAME.

Same, it's fucking painful. Even Melee is painful.

Would anyone be happy to part with either a Moonlight Greatsword or the dagger lightsaber thingo from the DLC? Or both, not picky.

Not very, some player will have trouble making the most of it (Git gud shitters) but if you have more then 3 cells funniest fights in the whole series. Plus the Old Monk back again is fun.

holy dingus this looks amazing
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It's pure trial and error.

Buy it from the very first npc you see in the dlc

Any other poorfags still playing SotFS? I finally upgraded from a toaster to a PC that can run DX11 shit.

So what is the exact trigger for fucking up the covenant? I got to the pvp boss, died, then went back and knocked midir off the bridge. Did i fuck up the covenant? Also as a pyro i have newfound respect for lightning spear

how do i get past this fucking dickhead fuckass 2nd angel i want my shield doors
cut content

did i really fuck myself by not doing midir before gael?

maybe i should just switch to a different character

That's how you play all of the games if you don't want to deal with the mobs. I don't suppose you decided to fight the Earth Seeker Millwood K***ht head-on while the other two were also trying to beat your ass down?

The shield bash on the spear Lothric K***ht will take away almost your entire HP bar on a counterhit on NG+.

Thanks user!

Yes

Midir has a proper bossfight you get to by hopping off into a doorway while riding the elevator up from the Gwyn statue.

>tfw you will never join the Harald Legion

Ah alright, I haven't played yet so I was worried I'd have to kill Lapp or something.