Why is F-elon Musk allowed to keep getting away with this Tesla charade?

why is F-elon Musk allowed to keep getting away with this Tesla charade?

Other urls found in this thread:

insideevs.com/number-of-fire-related-deaths-per-year-caused-by-evs/
theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/18/tesla-workers-factory-conditions-elon-musk
tesla.com/blog/creating-the-safest-car-factory-in-the-world
outline.com/http://mashable.com/2017/05/15/tesla-model-x-wedding-accident/#lfjlnzArnOq3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh look it's this thread again.

startup culture bullshit

He's not making cars, he's a venture capitalist. His job is to get money and pump it into a business and maybe it works out and maybe not. He's had a lucky streak and was always able to get more money.

what investors knowingly wait 5-6 years for their money to be returned tho? (Tesla 3 estimated ship dates)

are you retarded or just pretending to be?

his main telsa scam is going to the masses with the III, those wont even be shipped for years to come

the current cares have major flaws that caused mutliple deaths and injuries

>"his main telsa scam is going to the masses with the III, those wont even be shipped for years to come"
>thinking venture capitalists give a fuck about waiting a few years
>still going with the MUH TESLA IS A FAILURE WILL ELON EVEN RECOVER

>"the current cares have major flaws that caused mutliple deaths and injuries"

insideevs.com/number-of-fire-related-deaths-per-year-caused-by-evs/

and by that logic, lets ban ICEs since thousands die PER DAY while driving ICEs

this board can be so fucking autistic

>completely strawmans the points to something he can then make a logical fallacy about

nice billnyeism

>Fire related deaths
Not even relevant compared to the whompy wheel problem.

both of your "arguments" aren't arguments, at all

A company like Tesla isn't reporting massive quarterly earnings and dividends? because all the revenue is being directed into expanding, HURRR DURRR. Of course anyone who invested in Tesla knows that. If you want to see a return on your money fast, go and invest in GM and wait til their next round of lay offs

And the link I sent you completely disproves your "EVS ARE DANGEROUS THINK OF DA CHILLUN"

>fire related

>lets take this small specific subsection of events to discredit actual deaths

Because it's better than the GTR

find me any link showing that people die more driving Teslas than normal cars

>if its less than x thats fine

>the current cares have major flaws that caused mutliple deaths and injuries
>I can't prove that driving a Tesla is more dangerous than driving a conventional car but whatever, I just KNOW that Tesla sux :( believe me they're very very bad

>now deaths only matter if its substantial enough

the current cares have major flaws that caused mutliple deaths and injuries

you're the one who claimed in the first place about "flaws that caused multiple deaths and injuries" and yet so far you haven't provided anything to back up your claims

keep moving the goalpost tho

>arguing with autists online

sigh

>abloo bloo bloo my job sucks
Then learn a skill other than bolt monkey and get a better job, fucking asshole.

>Walmart retail workers reveal pain, injury and stress: 'Everything feels like the Everyday Savingsā„¢ but us'

yeah works sucks. I actively dislike Tesla but this article is a meme.

>WORKS SUCKS AND THERE;S NOTHING TO BE DONE ABOUT IT

t.corporatist

>I can make being forced to wake up early and spend the entire day doing something you don't want to do fun!

No you really can't.

>CONDITIONS AT THE WORKPLACE CAN'T BE IMPROVED, PLEB! YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL YOU HAVE A JOB!

Workplace conditions continue to improve and work still sucks. There is simply no getting around the whole "being forced to do something you don't want to do at a time you don't want to do it" part.

except that the workers at Tesla aren't complaining about working per se, they are complaining about unsafe working conditions

theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/18/tesla-workers-factory-conditions-elon-musk

>Ambulances have been called more than 100 times since 2014 for workers experiencing fainting spells, dizziness, seizures, abnormal breathing and chest pains, according to incident reports obtained by the Guardian. Hundreds more were called for injuries and other medical issues.

>only posts headlines

Wonder what kind of health coverage they have. Sounds almost like lazy fucks trying to get out of work with pay

hm.... who do I trust more?

tesla.com/blog/creating-the-safest-car-factory-in-the-world

The entire thing was posted on Veeky Forums yesterday. Go back and read it then.

You have to be a trump loving puppet to not see the scam behind tesla.

Everyone with a bit common sense and understanding of the complex strategies and ways of the new world order can see that Tesla is in fact the charade behind knowingly holding back actual alternatives to internal combustion engines.

tl;dr Elon is a puppet and a loving member of the bilderberg/rothshild/you name them circle jerk.
The world is corrupt, the car industry is fuckt.

The cars are plastic fantastic as well.

come @ me bruh

>creating more than 10,000 high-quality production jobs in the Bay Area, many of which had previously disappeared with the closure of NUMMI under the stewardship of the UAW.

Shots fired.

This is what a redpill overdose looks like.

They don't usually get jack.
Source: buddy slipped on leaking oil on the factory floor. Bruised hip and almost broke hip bone

>be american
>work
>receive no insurance because lol 39.5 hrs
>get injured at work
>"lol sry no insurance, here's a bandaid and some tylenol"
>can't work
>go on welfare
>vote for Trump because universal healthcare is ebil

Actually pretty good...

I was one of the 15 people interviewed in the article and was mentioned in it twice. Kind of a waste of 20 minutes talking to her but it's probably for the better.

She interviewed me on March 2nd, I thought she had given up on the article and at the time I was acting completely alone, But I have now got more involved with the unionizing efforts by going to Sacramento to meet with some politicians and labor federation.

Our health care is completely customizable, But the standard is still pretty decent... For me I think they only take like $12 out of each pay check but It's broken in to tiers for certain things like Gold package, Silver package and Bronze. Like general health, dental, vision... I have "Silver" health care and have used it for a few things, I pay a $20 copay for medication and when I had an unscheduled untrasound done I think my total cost was only like $40... Then I upgraded vision to "gold" so they cover quite a bit of it... Then dental is silver, Haven't used it yet because I've had other medical issues caused by working 12 hour shifts, 5-7 days a week for 18 straight months... Holding a long straight drill attached to a reel hanging above my station, You have to grip that shit or it's just going to spin in your hand once it screws in the screw all the way... Then my light duty when I started losing my grip and was in pain, was folding tiny wires in a certain way and zip tying them down... 2 surgeries later, My doctor is out of options.

I have seen a guy working on the line slip on a plastic bag, His knee cap was on the side of his knee... I just heard a thud, Screams with a lot of swearing... They didn't stop the line, A lead jumped in to take over his position. It took 20 minutes to track down a ERT (Emergency Response Team [An employee who took a 8 hour course in how to take care of such injuries or disasters)... Mainly because they could only radio in asking for security and an ERT.

>>receive no insurance because lol 39.5 hrs
that is illegal to be scheduled just under 40 hours intentionally for prolonged amounts of time

dumb faggot doesn't even know anything about america but makes epic stories on Veeky Forums XDDD

>thinking obamacare is universal healthcare and not just corporate welfare for insurance companies
>thinking that anyone working at telsa wouldn't be paying higher premiums under obamacare than trump's proposal

triggered.

I read that, They made the blog post a few days before the guardian article came out.

But the funny part about that number... Only a very small number have been there for more than 3 years.

Tesla has a huge turnover rate, Which is why they do not direct hire anymore. They only hire through a temp agency.

Once you are temp for 6-9 months, Never miss a single day of work, never complain about being in pain or anything of the sort. then they'll offer you a full time position and all these benefits I got.

I guarantee of those 10K people 4K are temps and 3K have been there the 3 years it takes to get access to your granted stocks.

>Tesla has a huge turnover rate, Which is why they do not direct hire anymore. They only hire through a temp agency.
Were did you get this number?

Every tessla I see (And it's single a single figure number) is going so as fuck.
Like the owner is doing a super eco run to maximise battery life.
All I can say is for a supposedly fast car, they are slow as fuck.

I've been working in the factory for 3 years this year now...

Everyone is new and they all have different work badges/key slide things/ID's... They are a different color and say "TEMP" on the sides.

They use west valley staffing group.

>that is illegal to be scheduled just under 40 hours intentionally for prolonged amounts of time
no it isn't, retail jobs do this shit all the time to get the most out of part-time employees.

Is this a yuropoor typing this or an American who has never worked retail but reads blogs by female liberal "journalists" online?

Yes it is, I can tell you never had to work part time retail because they (managers) would freak the fuck out when I was even close to approaching 30.

>anecdotal evidence

are you fucking retarded?
are you literally saying that retail jobs hire full time??
have you ever heard the term "part time"?
lmfao

The alternative is death

You want to be served by others, and we aren't your slaves. So fuck off

Nothing to do with what I said but okay you schizo.

thanks for clarifying you don't know what you're talking about

plenty of retail places hire full time but most prefer part time and new employees but that doesn't mean they won't bump you up to full time if you have the availability and can actually work hard

I went from seasonal worker to part time to full time at a shitty retail job, unfortunately. Probably a little over half the people that were employed for more than a year were full time.

They wouldn't release the numbers of what the average duration of employment is. But from my anecdotal evidence... Only a few friends remain with Tesla from the point I started.

West Valley has a job fair every week for Tesla and they started a 3rd shift for general assembly so they had to bring on enough people to take over an entirely new shift and they are bringing on more people for the model 3... So it's kind of common sense to say that most are temps at this point.

same thing at SpaceX. The idea is that as long as you keep the project leaders and highish up employees, who cares if the low level people keep swapping out if the xyz goals are met

oy vey, this goy has the right idea!

>reddit spacing
>using autists
>"sigh"
Could you fuck off back to r*ddit already.

Keked

You two are both idiots.
Anything over 32 hours a week is full time and makes the company responsible to offer you insurance.

>charade

Explain this then outline.com/http://mashable.com/2017/05/15/tesla-model-x-wedding-accident/#lfjlnzArnOq3

delet this

>the current cares have major flaws
That's why will always remain completely careless about everything in the world.
I will never have any flaws whatsoever