Drive a V8

>drive a V8
>ricer in a shitty ass Civic tries to overtake
>give it half throttle to make it look like I'm racing
>watch the ricer's face light up when he stomps on the gas and begins to slowly overtake me, suddenly hopeful his car might actually be fast
>just as he's about to pull in front of me, I go WOT and leave that piece of shit in the dust
>enjoy his butthurt expression when he realizes his car was never fast

I love driving a fast car

Other urls found in this thread:

caranddriver.com/reviews/2016-chevrolet-camaro-ss-automatic-test-review
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTwxHUtkMhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cucking people on the road is great
>road narrows down to 1 lane up ahead
>car tries to pass on right and get in front of me
>gun it and speed up and force them behind you
Feels good

honda "enthusiasts" are cancer, my town is full of shitty riced up civics and acuras

>ITT: How to Get your car keyed/vandalized

you forgot the part where was a slight bend in the road and you spun out

>speed home so I can go balls deep into my cat

Fuck you you piece of shit.

Thus, they'll follow your ass. Home and show up later to key it, happened to my cousin

That part never comes, just basking in the visible rage of the people you forced behind you while you casually do the speed limit after cucking them

>be me
>be driving my v6 cuckbox
>my v6 cuckbox is still faster than other v6's
>pull up to some shitty fiat chrysler
>can't tell if it's a v8 or not
>light turns
>get totally btfo because it's the v8
Still assmad

@17231272
>That part never comes

Look at this delusion faggot.

how will they follow you home if they're too slow to keep up?

>already drive a dick waving car
>still hinder people from overtaking you, hereby committing a traffic violation, because you STILL have an inferiority complex

Because you'll have cars ahead and stoplights

Not fast enough to lose him eh?

Good thing I have a garage.

>Be me
>Trying to get to work in my shitbox
>Pull up to light next to a mustang
>Driver is easily overweight, but I don't think much of it
>He starts revving as soon as I stop
>Immediately worry knowing of all the mustang drivers that crash on pulls
>Light turns green and he guns it
>I try moving over in the lane to mitigate any possible damage
>He fishtails, then regains control. Immediately punches it out of embarrassment.
>Fucking mustang drivers
>And it wasn't even a manual

>Not going WOT in 4th then downshifting and making him think you hit the nitrous

I agree. I got passed in my fox by some guy in a 2010s Civic with a red S on it the other day on this one arched bridge everybody speeds over. By the time I realized he was challenging me there was a car ahead in my lane too close for me to catch up.

Is that really mr cummy? so people know what he looks like(sorta)?

Yeah he looks and drives like a bitch. Disregard him.

I've posted myself plenty of times pham

Dude LMAO

Go back to R eddit. Kys

You'll never appropriate to our glorious culture.

You're like a sugar-free Frosty

this looks more like someone who drives one of those old VW vans

>delivering pizzas tonight in muh legacy
>behind tdi golf in turning lane
>light goes green and I split into the other lane
>start pulling up along side him
>realize he's WOT up the slight hill
>feel bad and short shift so he pulls away again

did exactly that in my old camaro SS.. civicbrotard tried to roll race me @ 65mph..downshifted into 4th. barely pulled on him because low RPM's(started pulling up high, but by then, it was game over for him). did that to build up confidence of ricer. 3rd time, pulled in 3rd, left him in the dust.

laughed as i was out of state and he had no way of ever retaliating.

Fast Forward 12 years, car throws a connecting rod at 175k, sell for 1500 bucks(still had oil pressure and running on 7 cylinders, no noticable dmg to block from the outside),

bought a beautiful 89irocz as a backroads commuter. drove for a year.
bought a 16 camaro ss a year after that.
have car now, but no one fucks with me outside of vw, civic, and brz tards.(no competition, mustangs don't take the bait.)

I like how all of these stories only took place on straight highways and none of them happened on a turn or something because I dont know how Americans can get home seeing as American pig fats can't turn

caranddriver.com/reviews/2016-chevrolet-camaro-ss-automatic-test-review

americans can't turn....
the meme is dead. this car does .98G

at least we don't have to abide by sharia law..

Drive to the really shit part of town, find a nice quiet spot, and start to make like you're boxing him in (think abandoned factory parking lot with one entrance). Done that twice, they always wig out and brapbrap off.

>. 98g

Woopty do? That just means the weight is high enough to cause such a force in that direction which just proves the car is fat and heavy. If a lighter car took that same turn at the same speed and same turn radius it would generate way less force because less force is required to make the cars turn stay in that path

Honda fags in my area are pretty bad dude once in a blue moon I meet a honda who isn't cancer but this happened last year:
>me and girlfriend were cruising on our way to cuckmart because I needed shit and so did she
>not even halfway there some Honda Civic rolls up behind me at a stop light
>I can hear the load fart can over my music
>my girlfriend says "ew" and laughs about it
>green light
>start to drive and I just hear the faggot redlining it on first gear
>the two lane turns into a 3 lane
>we meet at a red light and look over it's lowered on stealys not that it matters but he also had a girl with him
>I noticed him giving me "let's race" look and he starts to rev his engine
>my girl friend wanted to laugh giving me a smug look
>my shitbox isn't even fast but whatever
>green light
>we both take off both swerving through cars
>we get to a windy road by an airport
>I actually start to try and the faggot pussied out and started go go slower
>I get to a stop light first and then he finally caught up
>I look at my rear view mirror I see the dude mad dogging me
>he followed me to cuckmart
>we get to the parking lot and the guy did too but he parked on the other side
>whatever he was probably going were we were going but no I was wrong
>he starts walking up to me and my girlfriend angry
>he started to say all this bull shit and how I cheated
>I just tell him we weren't even racing for money or anything and to get over it
>he tells me that he only lost because my car comes with a supercharger from factory
>what.jpeg
>I spoon feed him and show him that it's completely stock
>this triggered him even more
>he started to say that he can't believe he lost to a Toyota and how his podfilter, ngk spark plugs,wires and his fart can gave him 40 more horsepower and he only lost because I "cheated"
>I just say whatever dude and to get over it and I walk away with my girl friend into cuckmart

>daily a Challenger R/T
>debated except for the Hemi logos on the hood
>mostly stock
>hypermilin' erry day to average that sweet 21mpg city
>slow rolling, people always mirin' my girl
>every now and then, some asshole decides he needs to measure his dick against me
>usually a fag in a G37 or a BRZ
>try to blow past me at WOT
>Always the same reaction
>gas it and keep them the fuck back until the next light
>coast down to a stop
>they either get behind me or stay half a car length back to hide their shame

Must suck to be slower than a fat landbarge.

It just goes to show, no matter how much you dress up a turd, it is still a turd.

>Be me driving my slow shit box
>off the line I take a v8 mustang by 3 lengths while he spins
>I let off the gas because I'm already at 80mph
>he flies by me at 100!
>sure he thinks he won
>better reaction, and faster shifts go to me
>he had twice my power
>everything is okay

>how do i into physics
g force in the same turn at the same speed will be the same regardless of weight. The g force at which a particular car loses traction is what its g rating is. Lighter cars have an advantage in this number but suspension, tires and etc plays a huge role in modern cars.

>Must suck to be slower than a fat landbarge
V8 challengers were never "slow" at least in a straight line

Anons with a torque-y engine, how do you prevent lurches when trying to go incredibly slow in 1st?

I was taught on a small 1.6L shitbox a few years ago and I could just lightly hold the gas and the nudge the clutch up and down to move smoothly, when I try this now it goes smooth for a little, then tries to go faster and bucks if I ride the clutch to slow it down.
Am I putting too much gas down while keeping the clutch partially in? What specifically causes the bucking?

>g force in the same turn at the same speed will be the same regardless of weight.
No it wont

Force is equal to the mass of the object times it's acceleration. If you go around a turn at. 15r/s at some weight of your car. A lighter car at the same acceleration will generate less force

/thread

G Force doesn't mean shit. G force is just centriprdal force relative to gravitational forces.

If you pull 2gs that's 2 times the force of gravity. But if a lighter car takes the same turn with the same linear velocity it will make less centripedal force

Youre forgetting that the tire traction forces are pretty linear with normal force on the tire. It only becomes a problem with extreme weight.

>everybody tells me to buy a civic

>buy the civic

>now people are saying I am cancer and civic owners are fags

>german cars bully me on the highway and prevent me from merging

>get tailgated by SUVs and pickups

>sometimes people even yell profanities at me as they drive by

The static coefficient of friction for your tries will always max out at your cars maximum centripedal force. Since your cars weight pressing down on the car times gravity is the normal force. Multiply that by the coefficient of static friction between the tires and tarmac is equal to the maximum force a car can hold static friction against. So a car experiencing that kind of force which is only 0.98g that's actually not much which means the car isn't actually taking that turn that fast

>Civics

>Youre forgetting that the tire traction forces are pretty linear with normal force on the tire
That's just force in general. Force = the mass * gravity * coefficient.

Assuming perfect linearity and no bending of the body or roll or anything the max centripedal acceleration is equal to that above. But the other user is right. Of the car is lighter taking the same turn radius at the same tangential speed, it will produce less force

>being so poor you don't have a garage

What about them?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTwxHUtkMhw
4:25
FUGG XD

Nice one

>listening to Veeky Forums

Well, too be fair, they actually corner decently well, too. For the sheer enormity of the things, they do surprisingly well in a slalom.

That said, they're comparatively slow. Consider, if you will, that a V6 Accord can keep pace with them to about 80 from a dig.

I love my car, but 375 crank horsepower is sad from a 5.7L V8 and it's even more sad when it's thrown into an archaic, 5100lb platform.

They really need to be modified to shine to their brightest.

>low shit box
>>off the line I take a v8 mustang by 3 lengths while he spins
>>I let off the gas because I'm already at 80mph
>>he flies by me at 100!
>>sure he thinks he won
>>better reaction, and faster shifts go to me
>>he had twice my power
>>everything is okay

nice

Tell me his story.

Lurk more newfag

>muh sekrit squirrel chan culture

I've browsed this board 30+ minutes a day for the last few months. I've been on other boards since 2012.

All I know about frosty is that he's a meme.

>Sam drives a Prius

>mustang
>fast car

muh glorious 1 liter per hp murican muscle

Lol look at this newfag trying to fit in while having a meltdown.

kek

>work at a facility with keycard access gates and a guard house
>own a gun
I'm not worried tbhfam

You got trolled boy

Cuck

What should I get then? I'll trade in the civic and put up like 2k.

How much power is that putting down?

I make all kinds of cars ass mad with muh V6

I've raced two civics in my lethargic Milan. I won both times.
I would be more surprised, but in hindsight-I'm not really. Will post stories I guess if anyone is interested

It's a hot little car

>When you cuck yourself

Just mr cummy things

/b/ always manages to leak over once in a while.

>tfw boiracers finance civic si's so they can feel fast
>drive v6 camry and demolish them everytime

I love my car

retard

That isn't cycling someone.
>pull up to stoplight in pic related
>m3 pulls up next to me and revs his engine repeatedly
>rev back
>he inexplicably doesn't back down
>know that cops hide behind a sign 500 ft away
>light turns green and he floors it
>I cross my fingers
>bluelights.wma
>I like to think that he knew he was had before the cop lit em up

Frosty aka "Frostburn" was a pretentious douchebag with a blue base model c5 that had a giant trans am wing on it he believed made it as fast as a z06. He flashed fat cash rolls that he "totally made on bitcoin guise" then he literally couldn't stop flagrantly breaking multiple categories of automobile laws directly in front of cops while carrying felony weight of weed and shatter. Technicalities and leniency eventually ran out and he's currently incarcerated in state prison most likely to be released later this year last I checked. He will surely return to be more insufferable than ever, leagues beyond the current crop of faggots could hope to be as hard as they try and he just does it naturally.

I've had a similar experience
>faggot who drives some bmw "sports" car won't shut up about how fast it is
>says anything not euro is trash
>race him
>absolutely smash him
Pic related, same model as my car

Civic is a way of life no meme, pretend to be a mountain racer long enough and one day you figure out that your doing it. Give up on the masses man. Society is a sinking ship, race around and enjoy it

What is it about riceburners that makes them want to race?
I don't get it. Some dude started revving at me when I was driving my dad's Volvo retiree-mobile home.

>getting mad because you lost at a redlight race
>actually following the guy to confront him
>claiming that he somehow fucking cheated

How are people so retarded?

>30+ minutes a day for the last few months
Lurk more faggot

>Technicalities and leniency eventually ran out and he's currently incarcerated in state prison most likely to be released later this year last I checked. He will surely return to be more insufferable than ever, leagues beyond the current crop of faggots could hope to be as hard as they try and he just does it naturally.
Wasn't he arrested, then released soon after, THEN he got arrested again for doing the same shit again in the same car?

they think their car is fast + they think my car is slow

usually I like to get next to them so I'm going the same speed, then pull off a bit. this will trigger the ricer flyby, and at the next light I smoke them

Whats it like to even see a clean non riced honda irl?

They can look good when done tastefully

Usually a Fit or Jazz owned by a chick. The interior will be so messy, though.

Yes, truly an /our idiot/

Can't a civic beat a mustang though?

After the mustang loses traction of a pile of leaves and fishtails into the nearest ditch or hugs a tree its pretty easy for anything to win. 4 guys I went to school with have been killed by mustangs in the past 6 years

I really like this post

>coworker has heavily riced R32 sedan with 240SX tarbo drivetrain
>race him on an on ramp with my 3k V6 accord
>win

I have the reverse story to serve as a dire warning against volkshit:

>driving golf v6 4motion
>race a corolla supercharged
>lose
>race gf's gen 8 civic diesel
>lose
>race gf's 123d
>lose
>race Mini Cooper
>lose
>fuck it, it's a handling car, muh twistys
>loldex AWD system throws me into a kerb in the wet
>scouser offers me £500 for it
>almost bite his fucking hand off

Whoa. Why is everyone crashing? Is mustang handling really that bad? I thought it was just memes

Can't turn can't go fast can't pass emissions. Is Volkswagen this biggest con in auto today?

degenerate trash that thinks this is acceptable because they take everything in life personally. like sorry you were too stupid because you wanted to huff paint in high school with the cool kids who became homeless. this is why europe makes driving a luxury. well not really as long as you can afford the entry price of $2k to get a license then get whatever shitbox you want while being able to cruise at a speed of your own choice legally on autobahnens. they naturally weed out the weak and meek by making driving school expensive and demanding, where people that shouldn't be driving would've become intimidated from it and just take a bus, or train.

Fucking nice mate. All my mates gave me shit for wanting a SS VF. Now they can't get enough of it. Every time I pull they smile uncontrollably.
Feels good not falling for the 4 cylinder meme

it's a c6

g's are a unit of acceleration, not force

> can't drive so blame the car

>Have a MK5 golf
>Like the way it rides, but it's pigfat heavy
>And accelerates like dogshit
>And it's expensive to fix
ree

I want this for America. I want poorfags and people to meek to even go the speed limits off my roads

Time for a trade in eh?