/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

GET READY TO GET DISAPPOINTED

>Failed to reach the Purging Monument:
>1.11 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839063734797566

>1.12 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839596812166515

>Ringed City DLC stuff
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv (embed)

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v (embed)

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63 (embed)

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a (embed)

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n (embed)

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3 (embed)

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm (embed)

I-is this armour set in the dlc?

Where does that guy you meet after getting dropped off in the ringed city go off to? The one right near the very first bonfire before the spirit archer gauntlet.

WHY DO DRAGON BOSSES ALWAYS SUCK

Midir a shit

But i will beat this garbage boss because there is no way i will let this fag be my last Dark Souls boss experience.

Jester Thomas should've been the Earthen Peak boss.

Guys can you revive an NPC using cheat engine? I need ludleth back since I forgot to give him the kiln

Are the Primordial Serpents one of the biggest ball grabs from FromSoft?

Make them a vital part of the first game and then make references to them all over Dark Souls 3, but hey, they died offscreen lol

I really dislike how they managed the Primordial Serpents, I didnt even care for Velka or any of those barely important characters for the series, I just wanted more shit about the serpents

AFTER 3 HOURS, I GOT THIS MOTHER FUCKER. FUCK YOU.

DLC location in pure cacner.
Invasions will be fun here for sure.
Even ganksquads can't stop laserbeams

Sinh is a good fight

DaS2 wins again baby

Yeah, Ciaran is the secret boss. You find her inside the painting

Just wait until you get to Midir user, you might have to play for a couple days.

They could've just copied and pasted the Desert Sorceresses from DS2, but they didn't even do that, they just dressed up an NPC
Did this DLC somehow have budget problems

Pls send good help to a hollowing mage outside of midir
PC
pass dsg

WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DON'T KILL FRIEDE AND GO TO TRC

some day i will be you, but it'll take more than 3 hours
or a summon who doesn't die to the demons

havent got a chance to play this dlc yet

whats the recommended level so its challenging but still fun, also im going with my strenght build, is it viable on this dlc? asking for pve

Holy shit ringed city is eleum loyce!

Just beat the ultimate gank squad of ultimate destiny boss. If only i had focused on the invader and not the minions i would have passed it long ago

yay

well confusing lore wise, but yay.

>TRC ending cutscene is literally "DLC 3 PREVIEW" instead of any actual closure
How long will Miyazaki milk this franchise?

How do I get past the bridge?

>Ledo's hammer
How the fuck a simple silver knight got a better weapon than Smuph

im having a good time at 80

things hurt

This thread is now blessed by Gravelord Nito and the Pardoners of Velka.
Long shall they be missed.

his is the last dlc and game in the series. go back to /v/

Kill yourself in this thread as well.

>halflight bullshit just evolved into hacking chinamen galore
can't have nice things

Just wrapped up Gael. None of the bosses actually killed me more than once, but they were all incredibly fun. A+ shit.

As far as gear goes, I think I got everything but the hammer (I cocked up and the guy never invaded me), the war banner, and the heal (which I assume is a covenant reward).

One thing bugs me though. I actually finally found the purging monument, but can't seem to find Lapp anywhere to tell him about it. He sort of disappeared after I saw him after the first Judicator.

Reminder that the reason the DLC sucked was because we're getting Bloodborne 2

Reminder

>Ending cutscene
There's an ending cutscene?

Also, there's no 3rd DLC. That was it.

Didn't he say this was the last? I mean the "your painted world" shit seems like an obvious tie in to a new DLC however.

70 here

don't send help, they get scaled down and 1 shot in my world

What's the AR difference for Gael's Greatsword at 40/13 and 40/40?

Can you infuse any of the TRC weapons?

dude, that is the ending. Painter that still doesn't have a name repeats some lines from the first DLC and you go kill Soul of Cinder again and listen to the new credits music like anything you waited a full year for actually mattered in the end

He's lying.

>ending cutscene

rofl

heal and war banner are both right next to eachother

take a drop on the right side after following the path at the first spot hollow patches is at

Didn't they just say it's the last one Miyazaki will take part in? Or was that something else? I'm sure if Bamco wants to milk it they'll very well do so

You can only even get to it from the Kiln of the First Flame or Elfreide's room. It's end/post game level.

I was a dummy and went in at NG+4 and some bosses were literally oneshotting me with 40+% absorption and 1800 HP. My 469 AR weapon wasn't even turning the final boss's HP yellow.

Post yfw lorefags got BTFO

If that's the case does that mean the Undead Curse wasn't manufactured by Gwyn to prolong the Age of Fire but a natural consequence on mankind, as they also rely on the Flame after all? And is the implication that every time we link the Fire we recast the seal? Sorry if I'm getting tiresome, I'm interested in the lore but haven't played the DLC yet!

Actually Lapp is a good summon for first phase, he barely takes damage with his shield and can drawn the attention of one of the demons

Is Ringed Knight Spear dex weapon?

why are europeans bad at this game lmao

I'm speechless.

I've summoned just Lapp because he at least uses his shield and tanks a bit. Summoning both Gael and him will make the boss HP be too high.

Almost smashed the controller that time.

Can people like this guy stop being retarded?
>as they also rely on the Flame after all

Everything that isn't an archdrake relies on the flame, you absolute mong. All the souls came from Fire.

Is this sword actually any good?

>so much shit about swords of avowal
>all those towers
>we get to visit none of them or even see them
k

The Undead Curse was never created by Gwyn, it was just an unintended consequence of prolonging the Age of Fire.

I happened to upgrade it to +4 and used it to kill Gael because the build I was running makes the fight take 10 minutes to get him to 75%

>does that mean the Undead Curse wasn't manufactured by Gwyn to prolong the Age of Fire but a natural consequence on mankind, as they also rely on the Flame after all?
Yes. This whole "The Curse is Gwyn's fault" thing is pure nonsense disseminated by memesters on the Internet. The Undead Curse is a perfectly natural consequence of the fading of the First Flame that is perfectly logical due to its function as the source of all Disparity.

>And is the implication that every time we link the Fire we recast the seal?
There is actually no set answer for this. We're never given an answer on what exactly the "seal of fire" is, despite it being very reminiscent of the seal of water of New Londo. If it's linked directly to the First Flame, or merely some other plot detail that we never see [such as Gwyn's promise that "he'll come for Filianore when the time is right", we'll probably never know.

How do we fix Dark Souls 4/Bloodborne 2?

Why would they do this?

Can you cast healing spells as a spear?
i might need to make myself a bulky faith mace build to pvp with them

LITERALLY NOT FAIR

It's decent but you can parry the WA so I wouldn't be just throwing it out like crazy

well that's neat

Don't make them

they could change their mind in the future, but as of now it's the last.

they're working on a new ip. he doesn't want the series to get endless spin offs. that's why this game and dlc is basically the end of everything.

is that after demon prince?

that is fucking retarded

So the painted guardians spawning during the spear fight really didn't have any actual meaning huh

You interrupt his Fireball chargeup by hitting him.
It's literally the easier fight.

well fuck, guess im going with my 120, was going to use hacks to de level but its not worth the hassle now
thanks anons

We can see this tower, not sure if we can actually get in there. It looks like it has a door that can be opened.

Ah, sorry! I thought because of what Kaathe had to say that humans didn't actually need the flame. My mistake!

Lapp does better than Gael and lasts longer.

It's the second phase I'm really struggling with because he has so much damn hp.

>posting this old ass shit that wasn't even correct back then

GET IT? IT'S A REFERENCE XDD

Make them RTS games.

Did you watch the opening cinematic for Dark Souls 1?

fucking why

We never get inside that tower

i'm not joking, play the DLC if you don't believe me

Are you playing on NG++++ or something?
He's literally the easiest boss in the DLC.
Don't know about Gael though, but i'm hoping he's atleast close to Midir.

What is that meant to be, I recognise it but can't quite put my finger on it.

do it on NG+

rush to Friede and kill her

*misses the fall by 3 meters*
*teleports on ur neck*
Heh, nothin personnel... kid...

A reference to what exactly? Seems familiar but not enough to give a guess.

Part of Firelink Shrine, leads to where Frampt sat. Literally has no significance though. Nothing about the serpents is explained in the DLC.

Firelink shrine from Dark Souls 1

not worth it

you get +3 rings no matter what. anything outside NG is pointless now.

I did! Is it meant to still be accurate with TRC out? For example in the DaS1 intro it only shows Gwyn, Nito and the WoI fighting in the war, but now we know that the pygmies did in fact also participate.

I'm playing it right now. Just had a pause to smoke after being raped by the dragon. That's really a shame.

>there are people in this thread right now
>that don't think there will be DLC3 or DaS4
lmaoing at ur lyfe

Ah, yes. Fuck.

Which areas are they referencing? If they're from DaS2 that'd explain why I don't remember them.

I'm a bit outside the loop. Aren't NG and NG+ players separated?

What is it that you find hard about princes?

why does my great mace do more damage than ledos hammer?

rate fashion pls

it's worth it if you want to have some semblance of challenge instead of blazing through on a minmaxed 120

>stomping people with frayed blade

this weapon is fun

knock knock

Gateway to madness/10

We'll never get to see Londor, boys. All that lord of londor is pointless. Let that sink in.

The intro to DS1 has been retconned a bit, but is still a fairly reliable major source of information on the setting.

The two biggest asterisks that need to be added to it is that
A - Pygmies also participated on the fighting.
And
B - The entire war against the Everlasting Dragons lasted for a LOT longer than the time frame of the intro would have you believe. It almost makes it sound like the Lords killed all the dragons in an afternoon or in a single battle, which we have known since the original game that isn't true.