/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

RINGED CITY IS OUT, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED, STAY AWAY WHILE YOU PLAY IT BY YOURSELF

>1.11 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839063734797566

>1.12 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839596812166515

>Ringed City DLC stuff
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wpGK-H8tiaM
youtube.com/watch?v=LhIS4FdS7co
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NEu

Huh. A paired greatshield? The fuck is this shit? This doesn't even make any fucking sense.

Has anyone figured out the item IDs for the +3 rings yet?

>ds3
>making sense

If you don't think that's the tighest shit in the world I don't even know what to say to you.

How is Ledo's great hammer? Is ringed knight's spear better than GFS?

ledo's gh almost has 800 AR at 66/10

rks is more fun than gfs

Y'know, the level design in this DLC could've been toned down a notch.

I'm really lost. How does one get to the other side of this door?

whats the best low level to farm darkmoon blade covanent

I did it at 20 cause it's easy af to get to Anor Londo

What is the recommended Soul Level and weapon upgrade for the new DLC?

So how the fuck am I meant to get past this bridge with the dragon on it? I run all the way up to the mine shaft looking area with the root skeletons inside, there's a crystal lizard but the pathway breaks every time

I'm trapped in here now

>SO THIS IS THE BLOOD... OF THE DARK SOUL
>Immune to bleeding
nice one

>we finally meet the pygmies only to find out that Gael had taken the long way just so he could get there first and murder them all
What the fuck. Fuck the painting, can I do something else with the Dark Soul?

how the fuck do I get past the dragon?
it always burns up the pathway too fast for me to pass.

get more hp retard

>600 2H AR on Splitleaf at 66 STR

Will it blend?

it most certainly wont stagger

i was stuck for like 3 hours.
you have to get past the dragon bridge and into a crypt with a stairway that is broken. behind you is a pile of rubble that you can climb on and keep moving. it doesnt even look climbable ffs

Nice pic.

I'll still get plenty of invasions and boss summons when I start the DLC this weekend right?

a lot of good wallpaper scenes in this dlc

>No spear demons in Basegame or the 2 dlcs
Miyazaki and Tanimura Really dropped the ball on this one

anybody fought halflight yet?

i fought some scrub and it was too easy.

OK anons
Just tell me if the DLC has any news in game history
Too lazy to find out desu

Meta level +10 on ng+.

Nice pic again.

do we have IDs for ringed city items and spells yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=wpGK-H8tiaM

So do I need to put offline mode on for Spear of the Church if I want to progress through this DLC? This is autistic

You could play offline, or you could just actually get good at the game.
PVP is the easiest shit in the world

Just beat Gael

Is this the hardest fight in the entire series? It's like if you gave Artorias 10x more HP

>le DLC is hard XD

I just beat the princes at SL35 with a +4 bandits knife

Protip: Tarkus Shield invalidates the boss

Do you want a cookie or something?

As someone who has played BB in it's entirety including low level chalice dungeons, not even close.

Orphan is harder. Hell, defiled Amygdala is harder. Hell, fucking Loran Framebeast is harder.

demon princes are harder

gaels' first form is harder than his second except for the undodgable unpredictable lightning

Bloodborne isn't in the series dumbass.

yes it is

Gael's first form is easy as fuck if you just play keep away

At least with the second you have to actually dodge shit

Last time I checked there were 3 Dark Souls games not 4.

Why wont my ps4 controller work on my pc edition anymore

Spent 13 hours on that DLC. Pretty awesome stuff.

r these gud stats?

there are 5 actually

you forgot demon's souls

Does anyone know what is in the corpse behind the ladder you have to jump over on the way down to the dragon boss fight? I accidentally closed the pick up display and didn't get to see anything, but the item seemed to be important.

Fucking hate this shit. Should have spent 5 extra minutes putting visual cues in the level to show you can jump safely from these areas. Would be really nice too if they would give a reason on why you can survive these falls. A huge pile of ash that puffs away when you hit would be all that's needed.

Did no one give a shit when making this?

God no. You need to have 99 Vit and 99 Vig to even stand a chance in PVP or the DLC

Guys just fouund the absolution statue, what does reinstate king's decree actually do? just let's me fight the invasion boss again?? for what?

>Would be really nice too if they would give a reason on why you can survive these falls.

Apart from the circle of runes around where you land?

Come on dude shit doesn't even glow or anything when you fall towards it.

Any kinda user out there able to help me kill Freide? I'm at SL40 and I only seem able to help other people kill it; I wanna enjoy the DLC...

Aight done. Also color me upset that 50 -> 99 only adds 100 HP.

>DLC at SL40

that sounds miserable

double your level and then come back

What new covenant rewards do?

what is with this lag bullshit in the arenas?

holy fuck, every single fucking match 30 seconds into the arena my opponent freezes moving, I hit them, they die and I win

Freide is harder with help.

If I could get Leut It'd be doable. I only ever manage to get 66% of the way into phase 2 because thats when the AI goes full retard final form. Like wtf, why not give them lmao double sheilds. Its obvious they can't attack or dodge or do anything useful.

Up to the Demon Price, these are my stats. Should I respec? I seem to be doing alright, died a lot at first but that was me just getting used to the game after not playing for a while

Slab farming

Nah, she's way easier with another player. Specifically her first and third forms can be stunlocked if players just trade hits correctly. If anything I'm upset I cant do to her what I did to vilhelm for this sword.

>Ngmax
>demon prince has an absurd amount of health
>literally doesn't even show yellow when I'm knocking down his health
:(

Her first form is so easy that you can't even count it. I find her added health pool is not worth it on her 3rd form.

AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, FINALLY, I HAVE BECOME THE DARK SOUL

It just combo'd me thru tears of denial.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

exactly where is the last location of Lapp??? after giving him the statue info

BLACK KNIGHT WEAPONS WRECK THE FUCK OUT OF THOSE PUSSY ASS DEMONS

RIP AND TEAR THEIR FAGGOT ASSES APART WITH YOUR BONUS DAMAGE TO DEMONS

youtube.com/watch?v=LhIS4FdS7co

THEN GET 1 SHOTTED BY GILGAMESH WHEN U SPAWN IN THE NEW ZONE

Her 3rd form? Stay close and ignore her chip damage. She's only hard if you back off her.

Should I just save my ember for later health? Honestly It doesn't look like it matters either way at this point there isn't anyone to summon.

Hang on, i'll go lay down my sign

But really just get a UGS and use charged RTs on her, she gets knocked down and you can abuse it.

Where do I go after killing Gael? Is that all of the DLC? Where's the Dragon boss? Did I fuck up by killing him on the bridge?

does it just give you some weird custom npc like DeS did with Old Monk if you do it offline?

is that you summoning me?

I had to download that DS3 tool thingy. play with it plugged in too.

No i was stuck in a fight with her; gimme a sec.

can I just go through the king's decree or will it lock me out of the cool kids club?

password is:
dsg
thanks ahead of time

better question is, where does he go after completing the quest and getting his armor

remember the spiral stairs you run up to get to the shared whatever bonfire? the one right after the first encounter with the dragon? Remember how there is a red rag to show where to drop down? Well he will be sitting in that little alcove waiting for you. Do what he says and then grab his armor after the cutscene.

>there were faggots in this general who didn't think the archers were ruin sentinels

SUCK MY DICK

>show your humanity
>50 white branches later and i still can't show it

I guess i'm just not human

you have to go far away from the wall. Like go outside, kill the flyguy and walk a little farther THEN use it.

You have to do it in the water

>Pygmies
>Pigment
7 years of build up.

So I'm downloading the DLC and I'm on NG+7. Am I still fucked if my character is level 500?

Welp, still on my own I guess enjoy helping out that other guy. Let's see if I can do it this time.

So what's the story with the dlc? How does it relate back to the painter and shit?

Maybe on Midir.

Vigor's a little low. Depending on your weapon, dropping END to 20 (or 10 if your weapon is light) and putting it into vigor would probably be helpful. Shit hurts in this DLC.

Do Black Knight weapons get a buff against the demons?

20% I heard
That's what I killed DP with

Take the ID from the +0 version.
Increase it by 3.

>Found out you can actually roll through the dragons fire with I-frames if you time it right

I'm fucking neo

Fuck I thought I had it solo that time but she went to heal directly under the fat one while he used flamethrower. Why are bosses (that aren't players) able to to do that??

It's been in their description since day 1, and it's real. Greataxe and Ultra Greatsword do absurd damage to both forms of the Demons.

Guys I'm at church of milianore bonfire and cant get out, fog walls are covering the 2 doors wtf do I do?

This is a thing.

Will Lapp visit the Altar and I need to talk to him there or should I look for him elsewhere?