IT'S HAPPENING Veeky Forums!!!!!

IT'S HAPPENING Veeky Forums!!!!!

Elon is killing the car culture as we know it.

Wake the fuck up manlets!!!

In 20 years you'll be fat as fuck connected to your device of choice 24/7 getting driven by an autonomous fat fucker hauler.

I cringe at our future Veeky Forums...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u5V_VzRrSBI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Grow up dude...

Suck it whore

I can't wait. get the cage cucks off the streets, or at least away from the steering wheel. so i can ride my motorcycle with out fear of being run over by a texting woman in her MallUV

This takes me back

>calls others cucks when he has to watch out to not get bullied off the road

bikefags are THIS delusional

>drive down the street to get to a thing

how does this solve congestion exactly?
memelon musk is a hack

what did he mean by this?

is anyone going to be ok being whisked through an inaccessible tunnel in an unmanned vehicle?

which is the only way this will work since on public roads all some troll will have to do is drag a mailbox into the street and stop traffic for miles

sounds better than commuting tbqh

>muh freedumbs

I agree user.

Yeah. These already exist. They're called subways.
Fuck I hate this guy more every day.

But it's kewl and future

Next up, condos on mars, because mars is kewl. And future, like my favourite space ship show. Battle trek five!

Hey Elon musk here. I'm making a new company that produces floating cars literally never been done before. It's a car that floats on water but uses a propeller instead of wheels. I mean.. the planet is 80% ocean right? You see it uses a p-propeller b-because w-well you see pressure differential is essential for moving through a fluid y-you know the air we breath is also a fluid *pauses and looks at crowd waiting for shocked awes of approval* heh well anyway I call them "boats". government pls invest in me.

Elon Musk owns that company? When someone posted this promo in some thread a while back I thought it was some kind of scam.

youtube.com/watch?v=u5V_VzRrSBI

Every car in that promo is a Tesla, are you really surprised to find out Musk is behind it again?

They don't have badges on them. I thought they were added for muh eco cred

>boring company
>neuralink
>openai

Elon's really doing a lot these last few months :)

>Autonomous cars means less accidents and congestion
>Fatfucks will no longer be a safety concern
>You can be an outlaw with one of the last drivable cars

I don't have any beef with this.

>fatfucks
Fatshaming? Drive unit #200596's car into a tree.

I cant wait for the first crash in one of those tunnels and and people are contiualy smashed into the back of it at 200 mph