Has his BRZ on jacks for 4 months waiting for custom wheels

>has his BRZ on jacks for 4 months waiting for custom wheels
>12.5" wide and he wants to "stretch" 265s on them
>can't find 265s, stretches 295s on instead
>rear wheels almost getting punctured by his godawful job at cutting the fender under the bodykit
>front wheels stick out of the widebodykit a good inch or two
>can't turn the wheel more than a couple degrees before they hit everything
>plans on cutting off even more body just to be able to keep these retardedly wide wheels ON A FUCKING BRZ
This guy's the rolemodel for half of the next generation of car guys. A grim future lays ahead.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Vl1r3wxoZo
Full retard action begins at about 10:30.

fucking hell, why are people like that guy even allowed to own a car

>295 R888's on a supercharged 86

Is he even going to be able to break the rear loose with that anemic engine?

i click the not interested button every single time one of this cunts clickbait ass videos show up.

they dont stop showing up ::(

>Hurr durr, you press no intres
>Hurr durr, here more of same vid
Literally every fucking time, except it's Doug JewMuro for me

>buy decent salvage 350
>barely drift it stock
>do every mod of typical fully built drift car
>can barely drift at same level as other dudes
>wants to replace the VQ with a JZ for seemingly no reason

really boils your almonds.

sometimes you have to answer the little question it asks when it pops up after you click not interested. i think it's like 'tell us why'

any clickbait or lists shit is insta no interested

goddamnit there are no words for the stupidity

Why would I give this faggot free views? Fuck off.
Also none of his subs are "car guys" they are trendy teens.

>entire appeal and purpose of the car is "muh skids" because it runs on shitty 205 width tires
>give it so much grip the pitiful little engine can't even break them free

The relationships of these car normies baffle me.
Either they are both in on it - and no what they are selling.
Or they are both completely not self-aware of how lame they are.

She probably thinks he's a "crazy car guy" or something. And he probably think he is too. Really weird.

I feel like all these youtube "car guys" literally never plan out fucking anything.

Car culture always had its posers. It's up to (You) to set a better example. Be the change you want to see.

Some of the supercharger kits (like what Cosworth offers) are pretty good and it's a fairly light vehicle. That being said it's questionable how well this retard's shitheap will do.

Not going to watch the video but this really bothers me. Back in the day I used to get autistic measuring everything before buying different wheels. Now websites like willtheyfit.com are a huge help. You have to be mentally deficient to fuck up like the way OP described.

He seems like a bit of a nigger.

>none of his subs are "car guys" they are trendy teens
In 5 years they're gonna be shaping the car culture with their faggotry.

>Waited 4 months for enkei TS10s with bronze rivets

shiggy

>205 hp
>any tire size above 185

Kek

That driveline is going to be in danger. I doubt its very strong to begin with, and adding power, and sticky tires is going to stress everything in between.

The not interested button is for the advertisements you incestual fart inhaling mongs

Built motor with a supercharger, probably delivers well over twice the stock power to the wheels.
He already destroyed driveshafts.

Is it just me or is his nose abnormally large?

why do you care you cringelord

maybe if you werent retarded youd realize people have been doing the same stuff since car customizing got started

reminder tj hunt put on an ebay steering wheel that fell off in the middle of highway traffic.

he is a danger on the roads and we should report him like that biker fag. he does actual dangerous mods all the time and drives like a fuckwit.

>400hp
>anything bigger than 205s

The difference is, he's an internet celebrity with hundreds of thousands of fans and followers. He's setting trends.
Dude, I'd want at least 235s if I had 400hp, ideally 255 or something.

so

magazines did that for decades

you really blow this out of proportion

>you really blow this out of proportion
You're just overestimating how seriously I'm taking this.

its just you

Giant tires
Wide body
Crappy body mods

>Looking like its still on stock breaks

He's just a dumb person.

On another note, I would probably kill myself if I had to hang out with someone that literally just narrated their complete bullshit to a camera all day, every day.

I'm 100% sure half of the people around him are employees of his company and the other half is doing it to promote themselves.

((bluegoy))

When did people start referring to things bought on ebay like this? You can buy a good wheel on ebay or you can buy a shit wheel, same goes for any other part. Just because you purchased it on ebay doesn't automatically mean it's a shit.

Watch a video, it looks bigger in motion

There's a huge market of poorly made chinese products that can only be bought off of ebay, because they are not quality enough to be stocked by stores and sold in person. That's what people mean when they say things like "ebay wheels".

fucking lel

Why the fuck does he cut the audio so much

>He's just a dumb person.

No, he's obviously a smart person. He's approaching 700k viewers and has made a career out of sucessfully shitposting on youtube and convincing people to buy his shitty branded merchandise.

You're the kind of person that thinks Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton must obviously be smart. Allow me to let you in on a very well kept secret: you don't need to be smart to be successful, sometimes dumb luck is enough.

kim kardashian and paris hilton only exist because media can make money off of them
they arent 'self made', they are media made
so not an apt comparison

Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton are lucky enough to be surrounded by smart people to carry them.

TJCunt obviously isn't.

Would TJ Hunt be a thing if youtube wasn't making money off of him?

wew lad

Well Veeky Forums, norime fucks are going to do this to all the BRZ/FRS/GT86's when they hit rock bottom prices.

The norimes will see what Mr Hunt has done and bd like "HURRR DUUURRR im going to stance my new car" and they will all be broken...
At least with sex spec your dont(normaly) ruin the underside of your car.

Well Veeky Forums prepare to buy cheap BRZ/FRS/GT86's and also be prepared to return them to stock, and then go buck wild with speed parts

I can't wait for some fanboy to buy my bone stock GT86 for twice the money I paid for it a couple years down the road.

So I need to start selling garbage BRZ parts to kids? What can I 3d print for 10000x mark up?

Why do you think these cars are going to crash in value?

pic related

Because they're getting riced to shit, mint ones will end up rising in value.

Cause there are getting all riced up, and stupid body kits. Shit like this is kinda hard to reverse, and when their supercharged kit blows the engine, they will drop like a rock.

but if you look at the used market they older ones are already dropping, when they hit less than 10k it's gonna be fun to buy one.

When most of the kids who own one either default on the loan they will go for cheap, or when they can't use it anymore and can't sell cause of the rice mods they will be cheap

This gave me a good chuckle. It takes some high grade autism to think you can just slap any tire on your POS ricer without running into this. I doubt he even checked to see if they would fit.

These kids with too much of daddy's money just love to throw stupid spoilers and widebodies on a bonestock chassis, suspension, and brakes. Then they put nitrous in that rollcage-less death trap, install it incorrectly, then wonder why they suck at the drag strip.

>"Must be my tires"