/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

RINGED CITY IS OUT, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED, STAY AWAY WHILE YOU PLAY IT BY YOURSELF

>1.11 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839063734797566

>1.12 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839596812166515

>Ringed City DLC stuff
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Show your Humanity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IS IT GOOD

IS IT WORTH IT

WILL I BE MAD?

does anything happen if crawling dude gets to Filianore?
I am kinda interested lol

> 172335873
> 172336123

Read this shit you ingrates, before Vaati steals this lore.

Will you be mad? Depends what you mean, if you mean mad that you wasted your money, I don't think so, but so for all but one boss as been extremely frustrating to me.

why do you fags bully Autistic Lapp?
he's been really useful.

Anyone pick up any Sable Church lore? After Friede I expected more.

I think the game could be improved if Lothric Castle wasn't so high up, and if the banner area after vordt connected up to that long bridge that leads to the undead settlement

then you have the choice of being taxied to the undead settlement, or you could have a go at the stray demon to continue
(and you'd treat the stray demon as an actual boss fight)
this way you could skip straight into the farron swamp if you wanted to

>> 172335873
>> 172336123

I told Lapp about the monument
Where'd he go?

>Vaati
>lore

It's better than Ashes. Debatable if that makes it good or not.

the aquamarine dagger moveset is fun as fuck but do you really need to hold down the weapon art to keep using the long sword? annoying as hell

one of them is about alva

link it properly you fag

>Boss as spear of the church
>Undead Hunter Charm
>Guy gets cucked trying to drink a potion
>Ledo's great hammer to the face

Is it true you can farm slabs from the Old Monk boss?

I read somewhere that you can farm slabs off of Spear of the Church.
Having killed it an extra two times I see this is not the case, or am I mistaken?

I refunded the game 1 hour after I bought it near release. What are the good builds now? I need to know so I can plan something after I pirate it.

The only good build is the 40/40 quality

Yeah, kind of counter intuitive for a caster.

The entire Ringed City is basically Londor/Londor is a subsection of the city. Third sister isn't there. Kaathe was right. Darkwraiths are discovered to be remnants of the original Ringed Knights that fought in the original War of the Ancients, but got cucked out of the history books by Gwyn because he's a nigger.

But I thought hollow weapons were brokenly good?

No. Try to press L2 R1 R2 for example. Or R1 L2. Or run/roll L2/R1

>Desert Sorceress set is back

>summoning on your first playthrough

The 3 bosses are basically 50% of the content and you cheesed that lmao. Tomorrow you faggots will cry how short and izi the dlc was.

It's hilarious hearing people cry about the lore in this dlc. It was written extremely intelligently and we learned new things. This dlc alone has better writing and lore than the entirety of Dark Souls 2.

What's in the spooky basement in Anor Londo with Havel's gear?

I heard something in the darkness but I was too scared to look.

So how did you react when you found out dark souls is all a dream sequence?

No one cares about filling in the blanks lore discussion, all that matters is stuff actually based on evidence and not based on a personal need for the DLC to have a good story.

Fillianore's waking is the most incoherent thing in the entire series.

What are you talking about

I kms

Unfortunately, I have to agree. The writing and shit in DS2 was absolutely fucked.

Interesting. My interpretation of the Gwyn thing was he created the dark sign in the first place for some reason.

>just now realized I can use the spear abilities via items after having been the boss at least thirty times

Well, I haven't really needed it, I've noticed. Couple of gank squads I could have used it on though.

>enter church "boss" fight
>invaded by a guy who lags so much i don't even know where he is standing
>decide to go after the minions then
>instantly backstabbed
thanks from, great boss design

Does a more pretentious way of wording this actually exist?

>Aquamarine dagger R1 L2 is not true combo
WHAT THE FUCK?
Why? What the point of this dagger?

THESE RUIN SENTINELS ARE WORSE THAN THE FUCKING ANOR LONDO ARCHERS.

>tfw no dragonsis

run faster fatty

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHGH LAPP I'M GONNA FUCKING MURDER YOU

you idiots have two generals

Agree with the last bit. I find myself having to say "it's better than DS2" when describing why something about DS3 doesn't suck quite often.

Ending relevant shit
You and an old man are the best that the world has to offer. You are what is left of several aeons of dragons and gods
Never mind the NPC that is hiding in a ruin over there

>can't even crosspost properly

Does the aquamarine deal magic damage and does its weapon art deal more damage than farron flash blade?

>implying i ever cared about difficulty

Ok, I give up, how do I get up here?
I think I've hit every wall in this place.
I have boss in wasteland and dragon boss left

What did Miyazaki mean by that?

>intentionally download shit while invading church
>hornet ring, Dragonslayer Greataxe
>lagstab people nonstop

it's ebin D:DD

I know that was a theory for a while, but now it seems confirmed to be true even though I adamantly fought against the theory. The seal of fire was the Darksign, but the curse of undeath was actually the Dark Soul just doing what it would have normally done had the seal of fire not been put on the humans.

I'm

oh shit you're right
we can recycle this thread afterwards

>You are what is left
We really have no fucking clue what the final map of the series actually is, beyond the pygmy lords being there and only there.
All that we can do is come up with radically different interpretations and get mad at each other when ones that we don't like turn up. Blame Miyazaki working on more than two other things while this was being made.

>Kaathe was right
It should be illegal to be this stupid. Enjoy being eaten alive by darkness insects and mutating into hideous monsters, retard. Maybe if you're lucky you'll just go hollow before all the real bad shit happens.

Humanity puzzle you stupid

This is a glourious fucking feel.

>you can spam the stance for the door shield to dry hump the air over your dead enemies

show your humanity

About the Old Man?
The world is fuck, a frail old man and someone worse than dirt who can't even die properly can get through the most through determination and willpower

The Lady?
They prolly didn't know where to put her

Go up to >70% to actually have some armor and use the graves to hide. You gotta jump to the right.

Did Faith ever get any buffs? Is it not godawful now? I want to make a sunbro build with the new banner spear.

At least it's not DaS 2 is an awful excuse when you instead see how bad it is compared to a better game

True
He doesn't really make it clear where we are, mostly because he completely fucking botched Fillianore and inserted her there for easy lolz
Vaati plz

Yes however it's quite loud
No thank you

>city exists at the edge of the age of fire, where the death fire, and thus of time and space, have reduced the entire world to a blank wasteland of ash
>the Ringed City is somehow fine
>the sleeping princess powers some kind of spell, a "seal" (powered by her fire) hat maintains some deceit over the city
>wake her up and break the spell
>the city transforms into the same ashen wasteland as everywhere else
I wonder what could have possibly have happened???????

Holy shit, why is the head so big.

i-it's not like i wanted this mimic treasure anyways

Is Demon's Scar any good?

FALSE ALARM
you can not fuck up Lapps quest (Unless you kill patches in the base game) or ruin your chance with the new covenant.

I wasn't having trouble with the first section, but the second,m with two sets of archers that take turns pin pincushioning you.
Trick was pretty stupid, just had to run as soon as I got to the top of the ladder instead of waiting for the archers to disappear.

Nigga, the Abyss isn't that bad. The locusts are fags and we don't know exactly where they come from, though we do know something sentient is sending them. They don't seem to be a direct product of the Abyss. Midir is the deepest Abyss yet, like the DS2 Abyss. It's just dark and damp. Shit goes south whenever there's a border between fire and dark. Fire either needs to dominate or dark needs to dominate. No in between.

Can we all agree that The Ringed City is the most beautiful area in three entire series?

>The seal of fire was the Darksign,
Fanfiction

Break the seal and then go into your inventory. Is the Darksign still there? Spoilers: it is, and also you still respawn. The curse of undeath is still active.

Are you really still trying to push this? With even more made up points this time?

How should I build for Gael's?

I don't get it

FUCK ANGELS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how good is the second covenant item?

HE'S PATCHES?!
I had no idea who that Lapp guy everyone's talking about was cause I never saw him anywhere, but I killed Patches base game because fuck Patches.

Woops. Old pilgrim in the beginning still mentioned a dude in armor wandering through though.

I can't decide between it and seething chaos myself.

>still nothing that let's me see other players stamina and fp

Why am I forced to fight a player if my connection isn't good? My first Spear fight was invisible, the second kept jumping around and his attacks hit before he swung.

Fuck his client-side, I'm the host.

>people are still dying to midir

What the fuck are you supposed to do about Midir on the bridge? It's an incredibly cheap fight.

The curse of undeath isn't the result of the Darksign, nigga. The Darksign itself, the fire ring, is the seal of fire that was placed on humanity to prevent from from respawning because of the Dark Soul, which is the black center. Notice the Darksign in the inventory is just the ring, which the Dark Sigil is the black center.

She wasn't the one keeping the Darksign in place, nigga. We don't know what the fuck she was doing.

>the Abyss isn't that bad
AALFGTHRFGIRSVAFNHAHAHA -- The sounds that my bloathead body attempts to make as it disagrees with you.

Also, the Abyss is caustic, it corrodes. The Deep is gentle, soothing darkness. Not the Abyss. The Abyss is a perversion of the Deep

why is the repeating crossbow so fucking shit
>deals meager amount of damage even at +5
>weapon art is incredibly inaccurate after the first 2-3 bolts
>weapon art can only fire a maximum of 10 bolts in succession
>can't be used effectively as an off-hand weapon as that renders the weapon art unusable
i was really excited when I saw you could get Gael's crossbow but it's just so fucking shit

Press the attack button a lot.

>The Darksign itself, the fire ring, is the seal of fire that was placed on humanity to prevent from from respawning because of the Dark Soul, which is the black center.
That makes no sense because it is the Darksign itself that provokes respawning, (check the description), and it sure as hell doesn't PREVENT you from respawning.

Ok i wanted to beat DLC without summons but fuck Gael in the ass, absolute cancer

>inb4 he's easy git gut
fuck you

Jesus fuck dude. Go in, hit his paws, he'll start to go apeshit, go back and hide behind the wall to the left, when the fire fades away from the ground, go hit his paws again. It's one of the easier encounters of this shit heap, way easier to deal than fucking angels.

>try to use CE to upgrade all the new stuff because not enough slabs
>CE tables broken with latest patch
>CE forums are kill forever

darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/Show your Humanity

I did it with a Butcher's Knife. Roll a lot and bring a quick weapon.

The Abyss and the Deep are one and the same. The reason bloatheads happened was because shit hits the fan when fire meets shadow. Plus Manus was a super powerful sorcerer who went ballistic because Oolacile fucked with him. All of the Abysses shown in the games have been quiet and damp once you're actually in them.

What's made up? That as fire fades the concepts of time and space begun fading away? Because that's literally stated in the game. I'm sorry that you're fucking stupid.

Hide at the safespot when he first spots you and breathes fire
Attack his right hand(your left) until he triggers his fire/laser attack, walk away from the fire, but attack his left hand while he uses the laser.
Run away when he spazzes out and repeat the above once he isn't spazzing.

That ruin sentinel section has to be the most bullshit part of the entire game. I'd rather have angels than this pile of trash.