Out of Place Vehicles

Post vehicles where you wouldn't expect to see them. Pic related, it'a a GTR in a Cookout drivethru.

>Stars! They're just like us!

sage

Parked next to a GTR at Panera bread today. Didn't think to much of it, was too busy admiring the car

This. What, you figure because some prick has the money to buy a GTR suddenly he's a different species? Why would it surprise you to see a person in a car at the drivethrough? There is some rich Asian kid in my town driving a Bentley who must have the same general lunch habits as me because I see him 2-3 times a week at the local Tim Hortons. Just another guy, only one who happens to have loaded parents.

I live in Grand Rapids, MI, which aside from having the shittiest fucking roads, it's also kinda hilly and has zero straightaways.
I saw a gotdamn Maserati last week, and I don't know why you'd even own one in this shithole.
Fucking why.

>He thinks the guy that owns that Maserati lives there
Thing again, peon. I was just passing through.

There's nowhere to pass through to. There's a highway that goes around and through the city, he was at an intersection in the middle of the city.
Still no reason to even drive though if you value your suspension or bumpers.

The Ghibli? It's cheap and looks like money to people who don't know any better.

Nah, it looked like an MC12, I think? I didn't get a great look at it, but I recognized the badge and it had that stereotypical 'supercar' look. I doubt that's what it was, because they only made like 50 of them.
Though, there are a lot of stupid rich motherfuckers around here.

I love seeing supercars being used like shitboxes

saw a lamborghini gallardo in front of a dollar store once. it was a strip mall so he was probably at some other less shitty store

I don't like seeing it used THAT way, but at least it is being used. So many nice cars end up as some richfags expensive stamp collection/compensating tool.

>GTR
>out of place
see these shitboxes everywhere

At least he is enjoying it, I did this with my E30, I drove it everywhere. But now I have been stationed overseas for 2 years and its been parked outside, I really hope its not totally fucked by the time I get back in a month or so.

NC bro?

>no supercar to hoon in the snow

You'd never have to worry about rust because carbon doesn't erode

Some nigga in a VERY close vicinity to me apparently daily drives a fucking Lotus Elise that I constantly see out and about at fucking walmarts and the like.
Its pretty fucking weird to me

GT-Rs depreciate pretty hard.

Please tell me you didn't take the pic?
>Getting that excited about a gtr
You Americans would lose your minds if you got on a plane and went to any other country

cookout is actually high class in the south. that's how low the bar is.

Took this a while ago and forgot I even have this till today.