The boys in blue

Why do they hate Veeky Forums so much?

I'm pretty sure more than 80% of them don't know what this board is, but they just hate fun.

They hate ricers, not actual car people.
And so do I.

American cops?
They get bonuses for giving out tickets, they enjoy ruining people's fun, and it's totally legal for the to entrap you.
And disrespecting them is a capital offence.

I haven't been ticketed a single time I didn't deserve it. I fail to see the issue.

Obsessed

I can understand hating cops in America. Mainly because there not qualified to be cops and so make way to many mistakes, but here in Germany, were the Police is properly trained, most are nice and chill. They treat you with respect if you do too and dont pull a gun whenever possible.

Obsessed

>Obsessed
What?

My city's cops are better as revune officers than they are actual police work. They took 25 minutes to get to my workplace (downtown, not hard to get too) to remove a violent aggressive crackhead with a knife, but I bet if I sat there revving my motorcycle they would arrive with the sound ticket already made up in 5.

I understand Englisch is your second language, but;
>there not qualified
They're
>way to many
Too
>were the police
Where

You probably won't believe me, but I did that on purpose

LMAO bullshit you stupid fucking eurotrash.
what time is it, shouldn't you be going to the village with your bucket to get water from the well so mummy can cook dinner?

nawwz i just go to mcdawnolds for sum friez n burgarz

D-d-d-d-d-damage c-control.

Wow sounds like heaven for a Black man.

>be german cop
>let muslim rapists go free because of cultural differences

Really? Shit this can't be real? No fucking way!!!

In all reality most cops are to some extent also auto enthusiasts (it's a job that involves driving training and spending lots of time in cars) and appreciate other auto enthusiasts. They also appreciate spirited driving and do it themselves, but are required to bust you for RECKLESS driving when they see you which they rightly feel you shouldn't be doing where they're patrolling anyway.

Except the definition of reckless driving is blurred and they can give it out for whatever they want, the other user was right when he said they're just glorified revenue retrievers ask Strayans about their HWP

This. Cop likes 90s imports, you chirp the tires in a mustang, fuck you exhibition of speed. Cop likes ducati, someone pulls a power wheelie on one, bikes will be bikes. A new rider borrowing his friends zx10 does one by accident, woop woop explain yourself son.

>In all reality most cops are to some extent also auto enthusiasts
Lol in the fucking loosest possible sense.

They dont all hate Veeky Forums user. For example, I live in a small, 95% white town, and am on a waving-as-I-drive-past level with all 5 local police officers, who spend all of their time arresting minorities that try and disrupt our crime-free community.

The problem with Veeky Forums for most police officers, is that 70-90% of clapped out ricer civics are driven by tennagers or mexicans, and if we are honest, that's 90% of the reason why the wall is being built/public education is being cut.

/thread

>new topic: what car would donald trump design?

He's right, you know.

Shit, cops usually hate tuners and will let Mustang owners get away with attempted vehicular homicide before pulling one over but good forbid if a tuned 4 cyl goes brap brap a couple of times, or is lowered with aftermarket wheels then he must be drug dealing scum

>own foxbody
>get away with practically everything not pants on head retarded
>fucking every cop in town had one as a young man or had a friend who had one
It's too easy

Just the oldies and kids who want to be their dad.

In a few years that cool import everyone wanted in high school will be a get out of ticket free card.

Replace mustang with anything sporting a loud veeyate
Agreed which is why the second part of your statement won't be true for at least another 10-15 years if not longer, fucking idiot muh patriotism fags are usually the ones that end up as cops and hate anything that doesn't have V8s

I have a 2010 red mustang gt I get pulled over all the time

Where do you live?

You could be a cop and pull over v8s

Do it. Be the hero we deserve.

Fuck that shit senpai