dude wants 3500$ for a flooded rx-8 with 96k miles

Whatcha listening to

sad music

:(
need to talk?

sure I'm down

because mass producing a cheap rotary was a mistake

>evan

Tell him you will give him 1500 or 2000. If he's so stupid he might take a lower price if the car is 4 doors "because its not a sports car"

>why are all rx-8 owners retarded?
Because the RX-8 wasn't the FD RX-7, and the disappointed first owners offloaded them quick enough after.

Then they were cheap they became available to the lowest common denominator who don't know shit about exploding Doritos but want a sports car, and the retards and poorfags who own them now end up fucking something up because they didn't spend five minutes to search on Google how to not kill a rotary.

It's not a bad looking car and it handles fine. The trouble is that Renesis a shit, and that ones owned by morons are doubly fucked. There are ways to improve its reliability or make it quicker, but I'm not a rotard and I don't care enough to look it up. But you can probably buy a dirt cheap one as a shell for an engine swap of some sort. It'd be cheaper than the rice-taxed S2K or buying a new 86 or BRZ, and probably quicker depending on what you transplant into it.

>MFW will never own a rotary

Why not, user?

*Drops Pants
*Dick whips out
*Boing

Holy shit you're fucking autistic.

It's a fucking commuter car you dipshit.
>hey bro did u change ur piston rings lately??
Dumb autistic faggot.

Is this bait?

>flooded

Don't you just hold the throttle down and start the car or some shit? An RX8 owner was explaining all these rituals to me once

I'm pretty sure. My FC has the same thing, so I see no reason the RX8 shouldn't.

>why are all rx-8 owners retarded?
To start with, they bought an rx-8

no its not bait. 90% of rx8 owners dont even know it's a rotary.

>I know what apex seals are!
Wow op, you truly are a Car Guy™
Make sure you post this on Facebook so everyone knows what a Car Guy™ you are!

Apex seals are a legitimate concern in these garbage rotary engines. OP would be better off pulling the magic triangle piece of shit and dropping in an LS

That is literally irrelevant to what I've said.

You're giving that user shit over knowing about apex seals when it's a basic problem every rotary owner should be aware of. It's totally relevant, so stop getting triggered you whiney pissbaby

>it's a basic problem every rotary owner should be aware of
It really isn't dude.

Look at the miles. If it's at 100k it need seals. Wow, that was hard.
These people have no idea what a rotary engine is much less that their car has one.

Stop trying to pretend your epic in the know Car Guy™ because you know what a glorified piston ring is.
Rotard fanboys are maximum cringe.

>mad

At least he's honest

>You're giving that user shit over knowing about apex seals
no. pic related.
if youre too fucking stupid to see why hes getting shit you're probably just like him.

>hey bro is the clutch pack in your diff original?
>I don't know what that is to be honest
>lol wow ur fuckin retarded bro haha im an epic car guy so i know more than u haha

a smarter question would be, was the engine rebuilt?
an even smarter person would realize if they didnt say the engine was rebuilt in the ad, guess what - it has the original seals.

All the more reason not to buy the car OP is looking at

>were the Apex seals changed or are they original?

Pretty retarded question, OP. If you want to ask if the engine was rebuilt, just say "Has the engine been rebuilt?". For a bare minimum rebuild, you need to replace more than just the apex seals; so limiting the question to only one type of seal that the engine uses is kind of foolish.

Asking about the engine being rebuilt isn't the right question anyway. What you want to know is the compression. Rebuilt or original, the results of a compression test will tell you the shape the engine is in.

Take comfort in knowing that you're both fairly retarded.

Finally someone else gets it.
The ignorance of the question indicates op is some poser rotard wasting the sellers time.

>3500$
>expensive

a flooded rx-8 like that would cost 10k in europe

Reminds me of the time I asked the owner of a 60,000 mile gsxr if it ever had a valve adjustment

He tells me he doesn't know what that is

Similar story.

I asked a 45 year old single mother owner of a 30,000 mile Ford Fiesta if she had ever checked the main bearing clearances. She told me she didn't know what that was.

Unbelievable how retarded some people are right?

Which is fine. Do one and it's good as new. Valve neglect only causes poor running until it causes permanent engine failure.

Bikes get revved to death, so it's a maintenance item marked "take to dealer" in every ohc bikes owner's manual.

Yes. Its incredibly easy to fix a flood. Hold the gas to the max and get the car on first and start rolling. People only bitch about it because they are too stupid to figure it out.

nigger there are numerous running cars available below 3k, and that's just germany

>non-enthusiast buying enthuaiast car

There ya go.

I like enthuaiast cars though, and i'm a normie.

He means the subject of OP's pic, tard.

Op, you're kind of a faggot. Do you really think someone who cant fix a fuckin flood is gonna know anything about wankels? Someone who literally can't remove spark plugs, remove pump fuse, crank for a bit, let it sit, insert plugs, and start is going to barely be aware their engine even is a dorito much less specialized care it needs.

>flooding an electronically injected engine
lolwankels

Because brand new RX-7 FDs don't exist and I am not mechanically sound enough to be able to spot a good used one.

I had a car that required constant fixes and it was not fun, not just the money but the effort and time.

They're driving a dorito, that's probably it.

One time I asked a seller if it was a small block or big block and I shit you not, the response was "what's that?"

>He couldn't even identify the big block chevy in his own truck.

When I saw that, I told him it was a small block, offered him a grand lower than the asking price because I "discovered" that the carb driveshaft had seized and that the fuel lines were out of oil.

>He fucking fell for it and I drove away in a perfectly fine truck that I basically stole from him.

Good times.

Why are you getting mad? He told you Evan doesn't know.

But Evan should know, should he not?

As said by a sad man driving a diesel Punto

>driving a diesel injecting engine
lol moors

20k in the united caliphate of great britanistan

Lmao, saved for a ylyl.

Literally worthless here

England?

Yes.

I don't suppose the rising % of ethanol in fuel helps them any either.

>were the apex seals changed
One does not simply just change apex seals, you rebuild the entire engine.

>calling the owner retarded
Check the definition, there's a picture of you next to it.

No. The fucking moon. What you think those "L" signs means?