/osg/ - Auto Sticker General

Auto Sticker General #242

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T9_psm9w09M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Hoon Responsibly ;)

first for I'm drunk as a motherfuck not working on my designs.

SOON

FUCK YOU!!!!

Woops, forgot to show what i was restocking lmao... Anway store is up now ;) /osg/ for 23% off

pre order on this is until 5/27 and i'll place the extras in stock after that

It ok buddeh eevryting gonnna b ollrite

youtu.be/T9_psm9w09M

Nothings alright!
I faild my pt test cause I'm a shit, I can't ride my bike cause various reasons, random bullshit from command, I'm not drunk enough, no one likes my design, and my first post wasn't first.
Fuck everything.

Any feedback on Oreki from previous thread?

imoutodreams a cute.

I really like the club sticker but I don't wear glasses

Notori out here. Nice.

>teamwicked.biz
wickedosg = 20% off

I have some designs I want made into stickers, but I want a bunch to slap on my car and other shit too (ammo cans). are the stickers sold here a special type? I'm assuming none of the store anons will give out where they get them made, so I guess I'll just have to google shit for awhile?

What are you asking?

ask hoon for more info. he's pretty detailed.

So what's everyone's opinion on happy endings stuff?

So Negative lifestyle met Illegal Tender today. We couldn't fit in my hatch so we didn't have sex. We did vape and play Initial D 3.

Negativelife.style is still on hiatus, I'm almost ready to go, I've produced several Nerv Hanging permits and am feeling confident to sell them now.

It's in the pastebin. Aimless Goods is the one used by a lot of the stores here, but if you have a low-volume custom order you want doing, contact Robust. Aimless/similar require a minimum order of 50 units or so.

>make order
>forget the discount code again

You're only supporting the vendors.
Good work user

This meme is old, give me something new.

First order came in today. Very jazzed on the overlay samples I got, already modifying some other designs. If you order, use OSG

>make order
>remember the discount code again

There's nothing wrong with that! As long as you appreciate glasses :)

Who the fuck makes slaps!? Where's notori? Where's vodnik?

which stores sell keytags?

can you guys please make a site with clickable links?

Why can't americans hide their powerlevels and not ruin their cars?

was that aexpo one event only?

next time I restock.

oh that's you

yeah, stray vanity passed em out.

right here

???

nah, that's someone's car that I saw. Recognized your slap.

Thx for refunding that 2.60 Notori, big ups, you coulda used it for beer money I wouldn't have minded but you're a cool dude. Did you mail the 2nd and 1st order I made together? Or seperate? (3160 and 3159)

separately

thx big boss

>I've produced several Nerv Hanging permits and am feeling confident to sell them now.
I'm buying like five when you open

I should take better pictures

You should take them off instead.

t b h that looks like a real mess aesthetically.

It's not a cute girl.

Hey I'm Chubbs from the United States.
I busted out that one off when the logo first first got posted before you claimed a shop or anything. I seen later someone else asked about shit with it and you shot them down so I never posted pictures.

My apologies if there is any hard feelings my man.

How is Alexi IRL, Is he as chill as his videos?

Dude. Could not be more cool.

I caught him at a pretty busy time but he set down camera and chatted for a solid 5 minutes. Asked what I have been up to in Japan, gave a bunch of solid advice on what else to do, Talked car culture. He filmed the little bit in the video then ran back over to say an actual goodbye. Super friendly and genuine.

>tfw black car
Is there any way to get one with a small white outline if I leave you a note or do I just have to put one on the interior? :c

me likey

It will look better if you just keep buying more and eventually cover the back half of the entire car ;)

senpai pls remove NERV and Veeky Forums stickers, then it'll look dope. looks too noisy as is, plain license plate would be better too (not sure what's with the oranges on the number plate, I assume it's a burger thing?)

Every state has a different retarded design on it.
One thing nice about kansas is our plates are pretty simple (pic related)

EVERY TIME

Kansas a shit

have fun with your meth and shitty schools/roads, not to mention it's been overrun by niggers for years :^)

Are there any WAT license plate frames

California still best

>inb4 smog laws
just don't own a shitbox

No worries mate. One offs are okay.
I actually just started getting shirts made, so a landbarge shirt will be coming soon™
Yes

wait, do you have to have these numberplates? You can't just have plain ones?

That one looks kind of alright, though.

I would like that

>Every state has a different retarded design on it.
>One thing nice about kansas is our plates are pretty simple
simple plates are the worst. Especially when your state has a cool design that they ditch for a boring plate to encourage more people getting custom ones.
>thanks Texas :\

Sorry, new.
How often does Bad Decisions ship? I placed order about a week ago.

I do agree with that plate a best.
Also, you can get around smog, usually cheaper than actually smogging it.

But diamonds make everything better.

There's really only a couple vendors you can really put a shipping time down on. BD is not exactly one of them. I've had him ship my stuff and get it in like a week, but I hear other people have taken way longer.
Only vendor I can recall ships reliably quick is WatRacing

Shit, forgot pic.
I do like this plate tho.

Does the misato polaroid one have the lifting corner built into the graphic, or is that just something on your storefront?

I'm an optician. Fucking OBSESSED with glasses. Copping the Megane Club Decal for sure. Might have to get one for each car. You have any pics of the oil slick or shimmer? Definitely getting a white one for the white MR2. Thinking shimmer for the yellow S2000 and oil slick for the silver Outback XT.

⌐O-O

not ashamed, I totally did that on my old shit box. $250. Worst was a month or so after it broke down.

I do it on not shitboxes too.
It's not just it being a shitbox that can cause it to fail. There are plenty of reasons in Cali they'll fail you. But I only pay $100 per car. Friend of mine is a smog inspector, he only charges me as much as the actually check, cause it's just as easy to fake it as check it.

I kinda want one of those, but i don't know if i want it enough to switch out my "simply perfection " holder for one.

Step it up

>implying texas plate isn't one of the best

I'm fucking pissed with michigan. old plate top, new plate bottom. the new plate isn't awful but it was a lot better.

>tfw can't get novelty plates
They said they'd do it this year or the next.

Fuck eastern pa tho

>that plate
>on an 86
nice job senpai

>tfw america will never have these plates

strayan cunts are lucky

R8 my stickers

>Nerv Hanging permits
Think you could do a Nergal variant?

not anime / 10

The jap ones look like shit in person, thought I wanted a set but after going to a meet and seeing so many I changed my mind

pics? I think it's still cool that they would actually do it. the euro style plate is really cool imo.

Didnt get any from the meet but they are online all over the place
The nip text is too fine so it makes the wshole thing look weird
Euro plates are nice though, cost a fuckload but

Has anyone noticed cops giving you more shit since you stickered up? I had one turn around, follow me, and run my plates before fucking off. Another one just now turned around to come after me but I lost him. Both times I wasn't speeding, all my lights function, I was wearing my seatbelt. I don't know what the fuck they want except to try to nail me because they think I'm hurr racecar with all the stickers. I drive a very common car and I used to speed everywhere and they'd ignore me.

I almost want to say less, but I can't really say.
I didn't start making my truck a meme machine until I moved to a new area and the cops seem to not have a large presence here anyway. Also, I have a plate that might give me some leeway.
I'm actually curious about this. Driving through Cali next month, so we'll see how it fairs. I know CHP likes to be dicks.

i've had the opposite effect actually, touge losers has gotten cops to leave me alone it seems

So... WAT Racing Livery when?

I want to buy respect the police but white devil is out of stock. Gotta save on those shipping costs

You know if you get in contact with BD he might be able to work something out with you, like waive the shipping on the white devil if buy the respect one. It's just a thought most of /our/guys are pretty cool like that. I still have some free stickers from lonerscrew cause he's a nice gentleman.

Also, white devil is a good one. Waited forever to grab it.

pls respond

the never content guy does some good work. i bought a lot from him

Bad decisions and heart beat are two that I know of.

Any shops have stickers like this?

Or just 2d>3d meme stickers in general

cheers matey

yeah you're stuck with whatever state you live in's plate. Pretty retarded now that I think about it.

oh god thanks for killing the dream, the fuck is up with that kanji font
>Aussie government can't even do fonts correctly
Never gonna live down that rabbit fence retardation huh?

worth mentioning that i've got a lot of extras of the kill me and reading comprehension slaps left over, they just have very minor dimples on the vinyl so i didn't sell them.

If you want one of these you can order the current pre orders and let me know what you want in the order notes and i'll just send em for free when i ship out the pre-orders, I'll post here again when all the extras are claimed so nobody gets bamboozled.

Will respect the police stickys stop me from getting tickets? or will they think im mocking them

it has helped me

PRE ORDER WAIT HYPE COMMENCE
Also checked.
Forgot to mention in the note, hurry up and restock that Dango Daikazoku one you butthead. That's the only Clannad-related thing I've seen so far

>can't preorder impure thoughts or koufuku