over.gg/

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3x9pIwNNVOk
youtube.com/watch?v=emU7grets88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder that /owg/ is an omnic-free general!

Reminder

>Anonymous 03/28/17(Tue)04:32:24 No.172308561▶
>File: roadhog-screenshot-004.jpg (313 KB, 1920x1161)
DON'T FORGET HOW FUCKING HILARIOUS IT IS THAT ONCE BLIZZARD CREATED THIS RETARDED OVERPOWERED HERO, THEY WENT

"HEY IT'S NOT ENOUGH THAT HIS SHOTGUN DEALS 400 DAMAGE AND INSTANTLY KILLS NEARLY THE ENTIRE HERO ROSTER"

"MAKE THE HOOK DEAL 30 DAMAGE TOO"

FUCKING LMAO,

youtu.be/3x9pIwNNVOk

Should I get it?

Fareeha statue when?

Metzen can write and Jack Morrison off and Chu can only jack off

ftfy

Had a teamup with a friendly Mercy during qp and won a couple of games together.

Today was a good day

only now I realized my mistake that this can also be interpeted as "Metzen can write and masturbate/give a handjob to Jack Morrison".

it's like that "would you help jack off an elephant" meme.

Who knows, hope it has a cool pose.

>metzen can write

He has some interesting ideas but he cannot write them.

Plus he had like 3 self inserts each worse and more obvious then Chu is. I mean at least genji isn't jesus like Thrall was.

Were they cute? Did you ERP with them?

>tfw scrapping orisas

how does earthshatter even work

why is junkrat so fucking adorable

It was pretty cute, as much as it could be ingame.

ERP is not my thing

>curves beautifully over some terrain
>completely stopped by random shit half the time

I have 200 hours on Rein and I still don't fucking know.

Fine how about this. Mercy has a voice line saying that Overwatch was shut down for a reason. Is this the reason why she has not responded to the Recall? She definitely has had the time to receive the message and respond to it, but this is not in the canon.

LOS in a cone

owg anons come on.

you have to put your mark on friendly mercy players so they stay loyal to you

>people don't know how to create aesthetic full width letter names

youtube.com/watch?v=emU7grets88

Anyone know what this means?

Well, I have a few.

I always feel so awkward during ERP, I can't even dirty talk during the act.

That's old as fuck.

Yes, but he did find a way to make them all fit into a coherent world. He didn't do a good job and left a lot of holes, but he decided to try and tie them together and pretend canonity mattered. It doesn't help that chu also does not have a sense of canonity.

please refer to You are honestly misinformed or sucking Metzen's dick. He was fucking awful. Absolutely awful in every way. He ruined WoW with retcons up the ass, dropped story lines, destroyed character motivations among other things.

Fuck off with this "Metzen was good shit". He was only good in the very early stages of Warcraft and then tapered off completely. It was a god send he retired. And ask any WoW lore fag and they will say the same.

>there are 14 year old "ironic memes xD" faggots posting on /d2g/

I get plenty attention anyway for my name

It's old and was part of winter. People thought it was tied to an "Arena" winter mode because of some voicelines from Athena. The fact that nothing came out means that they probably scrapped it and that's the reason why we got the shitty Mei mode.

God I might actually buy that if she's flying or something

Being a Rein main means accepting that sometimes your pins will vacuum people in and sometimes you'll hit someone dead on and they'll bounce gleefully away, and your earthshatter will just not hit people sometimes

Not really, Metzen was bad but he had passion for what he did. He at least delivered on bringing lore, even it all of it wasn't good.

Most of the lore now is just rehashing what he did and not much better. Metzen in hindsight was a problem but no one else has managed to make the lore better. Blizzard in general has a complete lack of good writers.

>pin
Don't
Fucking start.

You know, the weird thing about this game is that you can load into a match and see somebody with a girly username, and there's a relatively high chance that the person behind that username is an actual girl in real life.

Let me look up the line so I don't misinterpret it. You mean this:

"Overwatch was shut down for a reason. Maybe it's best it stay that way."

Yes, that's her real canon opinion.

>Is this the reason why she has not responded to the Recall? She definitely has had the time to receive the message and respond to it, but this is not in the canon.

No she has not responded to the recall. Is that the reason? We don't know. Do you want to theorize it is? Sure go for it. It makes sense. But nothing in the lore has been said why she didn't respond. Also the fact it is she is "caring for the broken and dispossessed in crisis areas around the world." That might be what's keeping her busy.

>first ranked game after a long time
>gold 2300
>two trump-voting retards in voice chat, playing hanzo and widow and dragging the entire team down
>constantly telling the mexican/asian in voice chat to fuck off and go back to his country

amazing human garbage, and of course it was a spectacular loss

can confirm. i'm a mercy main with low self-confidence and i blame myself for every loss

>Widowmaker statue
Never thought Blizzard would be selling me masturbation aid.

heres a (you) faggot

>most of the lore now is just rehashing what he did

How? There is a lack of Lore but all signs point to Chu writing something and it not being released for some reason.

I think the statistic was that about a third of the playerbase are female, which is a pretty high proportion for an online shooter.

How far in comp could I get with my mic off

plat

My god, she's cute

>Yes, but he did find a way to make them all fit into a coherent world.

No he didn't. Where are you getting this? Pulling it out of your ass?

>but he decided to try and tie them together and pretend canonity mattered

He was going to let them float around with no timeline or set dates for ages or when events happened. How is that "canonity"

>It doesn't help that chu also does not have a sense of canonity.

HE MADE THE FUCKING TIMELINE. Metzen didn't do fucking ANYTHING. Where are you people getting this shit?

you can get to diamond easily, maybe even masters.

Probs plat, but you do need to start talking even if your teammates are faggots

>Bastion being cute: pt. 2, ft. Torbjorn

when are we going to get some actual advancement of the plot

it doesn't even have to be plot just pick one of the interesting things that have not been developed at all like junkertown, moon gorillas, and the giant mech in south korea, or whatever the fuck McCree kicked off the train, or literally anything about Mercy besides wanting to fuck genji

probably something like
>

why do you guys think plat is the limit? i got to mid-diamond without ever using my mic. I don't see why i couldn't get to masters if i was good enough.

> Mercy besides wanting to fuck genji
Probably the other way around desu.

Some damn florence nightingale syndrome

Last season I got to something like 3460 without being in voice chat and with text hidden as well.

What timeline? The dates listed on that GDC panel have been around for ages and long before Metzen left.

You're carried thats why.

dont worry, im a virgin too

I'm EU, gold-plat range you have retards playing most hours of the day. Only really a few good times of day to queue at

>tfw still no continuous hover emote for Pharah

You just said your two questions were do they have enough time and did they meet/have contact. The answer to both is yes and now you are saying it has to interpreted if it was her canon response. This is the problem with the lore that we have to theorize.

don't project. We all have our insecurites

With actual hovering?
That sounds highly exploitable

How do I fuck a female omnic?

why aren't you getting carried then?

Are Blizz ever going to drop another wave of the Tracer figure?
It was listed on the merch store previously, but it's not there anymore.

I am talking about the world of overwatch. They all fit into near future world with all of them being tied either to overwatch or the omnics.

Oh what a great invention, a super vague timeline. And I mean that Chu seems to not be able to remember his own lore at times, with him for example having incorrectly remembered Genji's backstory.

First you need to invent Omnics

About as exploitable as an immobile Zen

bought 2 at PAX East and scalped them for $800 each

very carefully

Really? I checked yesterday and the figure was still there. Weird. Either they're preparing for a new wave or the statue's gone forever.

>What timeline? The dates listed on that GDC panel have been around for ages and long before Metzen left.

Not true. When Metzen was still around we were hovering with dates. Jumping from 25 to 30 years with the omnic crisis. Mercy and McCree's ages. Only until Metzen started moving himself out did things shift to more concrete dates. And it wasn't just the timeline that was the issue there were other issues too.

Binary technically pushed it forwards by making Torbjorn and Bastion meet, but the fact that was only the ending of the comic just hints at the speed that Chu wants the lore to go, slower than a glacier.

what

What the hell are you talking about? It was Metzen who did the initial writing ideas. All the GDC talks have him being called up to fill the lore part for the intial concept. Chu was put in as Lead Writer once the project was formalized.

>Jumping from 25 to 30 years with the omnic crisis

Which came straight from a post by Chu and went against everything else said before then, not Metzen.

Friendly reminder that picking Orisa is an instaloss

Where did Callahan even come from? It's so absurd that it's intriguing.

nevermind, I misread

About as exploitable as Junkrat's sitting emote

The timeline confusion was only made worse by Chu switching between them. If Chu was unsure he should stayed quiet until he figured it out, or heck have figured it out faster. Seriously the game has been out 8 months and only now we have some semi-concrete dates.

Miracles. I've been stunned way above ground as pharah. If you're in front of him at all jist assume you'll be stunned.

> be pharah
> fall in hole with jets / jetpack on zero
> emote
> recharge
> get back in

>Each statue is hand painted
>13.5″ tall on a 7.5″ diameter statue
Neat. I wonder if more heroes will get figures.
I'd kill for a figma.

>"Have they met that character outside the game during PRESENT time?"
>"Has their identity been revealed to that character outside the game during PRESENT time?"

Obviously this is in relation to dialog between characters which I assumed the debate was on. I never said you can't theorize.

You thought I was implying you can't?

>If you can answer yes to both those questions, the interactions between those two characters is something they really did say to each other. If you answer no to even one of those questions (or even a maybe) the dialog did not happen. It is simply a "what if" situation. Only their opinions, and mentions on previous history, can be considered canon. The conversation never really happened.

We are talking about "Does a character really think this?" "Does this character really have this conversation with this other character?" In that regard there is NO ROOM to theorize. It is either a "did" or "didn't". And if you can't say yes to those questions, not a maybe, not a "well they could have just because it isn't directly stated yet", a complete definitive yes the conversation didn't happen. Only the opinions and references to the past are canon.

Once you decide on what is canon and what isn't. Of course you take those dialogs and theorize what they mean. That's the point. I'm saying you don't theorize on when McCree and Reaper met and had this conversation, because they didn't. You theorize on why McCree doesn't like Reyes because that's the canon part to take out of that conversation.

>tfw they will never make an Odile statue.
Get it if you don't mind it breaking during shipping.

>me ooga
>team booga /pol/ edition
Easily diamon. I'd keep it off most of the time under that since there's hardly anything positive in the chat and you should focus on yourself and your own awareness. Plus you won't hesitate to heal someone because they're calling you trash as a solo healer.

You're trolling me, but you are also an idiot

>want to play some good 1v1
>put against someone in 4200 sr

Do you think McCree could take on Roadhog in a fight?

There's a voiceline from McCree where he states that there is a reward for Roadhog/Junkrat

was a reply to

According to you, do you think Tracer is canonically aware that Sombra's stolen her tech or not? Chu's not made it clear.

Chu said in November Tracer is aware. So if you were iffy on that, other than claiming she knows, she does know. Yes. But you don't need Chu to tell you that.

>about a third of the playerbase are female
Speaks volumes about how casual and shit this game is tbqh.

>It was a god send Metzen retired
Did he ever get a reason? I never played WoW so I don't know the guy, but he definitely didn't retire of old age.

He was getting panic attacks or something like that

Finally got that swimming pool of cocaine

Event/new skins when?

In-game of course not.
Realistically yeah, McCree could pop his head off at a quarter mile away no matter how fat hog is.

HE LEARNED FROM THE BEST

>trolling
I gave you a simple case where it could easily be exploited

>blizzard holds a vote on what the next new hero should be starting from scratch
>we can influence our boy Callahan as a toned-down character into the game
more than likely will never happen, but one can dream