Get fucked, retard OP.

>human anatomy

Patch when?

Corrected Pastebin Link:
pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

Old Thread:

xth for Vetra best girl who would totally be willing for a 3 way with Sid

Why is his face so small?

Why do Turianfags keep trying to make them thicc? They're the opposite of thicc, get over it.

Post screenshots

Jaal best boy.

So who's the best squadmate with cora for nice banters?

They look like Stick Insects in Andromeda, they looked chunkier in the trilogy.

It's a low standard to meet.

TURIAN WAIFUS ARE FOREVER BEST WAIFUS

I am trying to picture what an obese turian would look like.

Drack

Which squadmates have you found effective on insanity? I got a love-hate thing for Cora, for one, she charges like a retard and dies, but she always runs back to regen shields to you whenever it's up

Reminder that turians don't like the gays

Also, I'm not sure why this video looks so potato, it was a direct recording

What kind?

He's up in best boy range by whole series standards.

any kind

I was going to make a crack about it still being a low standard to meet but then I remembered that Garrus exists.

Cora a cute

I've been using Drack/Cora with me sniping. Working fine so far. Vetra would be a nice ranged tank if you needed it.

Okay but what does Moshae think about the gays? What is that expression trying to convey?

I only have xbone potato pics

>Turian Pathfinder is literally gay with his gay Turian spectre bf
top kek

Cora is CUTE, and that's that!

Well at the very least Kandros doesn't like them

I was tooling around Eos with Cora and Vetra and I think they argued about some shit in the Nomad. Something about the role of the military in protecting unarmed colonists maybe.

>Make a game with a ton of cool non-human races
>Force you to play boring old humans
Why is this allowed? Who the fuck actually wants to play a human in a fantasy/sci-fi game?

Who here /bestgirl/ ?

>chromatic aberration

>chromatic aberration
Reeee

SPIKY WAIFU >>> SQUISHY WAIFU

She served with the asari huntresses, you know.

The idea of Turians using heart emojis is stupid. That depiction of a heart in general is pure human. Why would Vetra be popping that into her normal email vocabulary? It's like when Peebee knew human history and used human idioms.

I dunno. Angara freely share their emotions maybe she's happy to see humans can be that way too as Ryder's not afraid to show he's gay in front of a large group and while SAM is broadcasting

I really like the layout and design of the bridge/cockpit. The glass looks really awesome.

Looks really cool!

Does vetra even have a vagina? Doesn't she have a cloaca, meaning she pisses, shits and gives birth all in the same hole?

>signing your message when it clearly states who it's from at the top

user on the dlc i ll be homo dating Kandros, is so hawt and bossy.

But tell yourself whatever you need to believe i guess

Thankfully the game explains that immediately after user.

>can't play as kandros in mp
fuck this game

I wonder if Sid explained what "

Liam told Vetra about the

I imagine Vetra is going all out learning up on human culture and popular past times in an attempt to make herself better as a partner.
She wants you to care for her as much as she does to you, she'll make sure she can communicate that with you.

"Hey Vetra, wuzzap xDDD"
so far in the future and poeple still act like kids

Truly the best waifu

Nope. Turians give live birth. Doesn't mean her "vagina" is erogenous.

Tali or Vetra?

Can't a person make a joke with a screenshot anymore?

>an idiot gets salty that she can't have a child just yet
>on a ramshackle space station floating in a middle of nowhere
>with resources and fuel running out
>with other idiots revolting and causing mutinies
>"I know what I'll do! I'll leave the station and venture out into an uncharted space full of hostile aliens and fucked up planets incapable to sustain life! I NEED TO HAVE BABIES NOW"
>"And I'll also steal the Nexus' supplies! That'll show them!"

Am I supposed to symphatize with such concentrated retardation?

I've running a level 17 Sentinel build with Energy Drain, Charge, Lance, & Barrier and I'm getting absolutely chewed up by even normal enemies. Am I just playing it wrong (i.e. charging too much), not having good enough equipment, or should I just go with something with more survivability like an Infiltrator?

You're thinking of salarians.

Don't joke around, Kandros is a big deal around here.

Neither waifu wise for me but I prefer Tali at the moment. Depends on what they do with Vetra in the sequel.

Yes.

Salt with a pinch of aggression. Or is it vice-versa?

>i want to get in fist fight with whoever decided that jaal is straight
>>I’ll hold them down for you to punch ‘em.

>straight women getting pissed at the make jaal bi tag is giving me fuel
>#literally why are they even feeling threatened #nice transparent homophobia and biphobia ya got there

>anyways jaal is pan, bi or polysexual no matter how hard biofucky tries to claim that hes straighty

>making jaal straight was such a stupid idea like imagine meeting an alien 600 years away from your galaxy and theyre like no homo

>I hate how straight the Jaal tag is now… The gays need to reappear with our fanart, fanfiction and beautiful posts

>#makejaalbi remember the others who were coded as bi but there "wasn't enough time"?

>#MakeJaalBi because a series that used to give me so much joy now just makes me hate myself

>#makejaalbi Otherwise why did I even pre-order this game?

>#makejaalbi because it's actually going to cost you MORE money by not, with LGBT fans no longer trusting you to deliver.

>#MakeJaalBi because if you think we're being annoying and demanding now, it's going to get a LOT worse if you keep ignoring us. @gamblemike

>#MakeJaalBi because where is the creativity? We travel to a different Galaxy and genders/preferences are still a thing? WHY?

>#makejaalbi because representation always always always always always ALWAYS matters

>I feel like crying like???it’s fucking 2017 and to date there’s only 4 gay boys in all of mass effect. 4. And only in 2/4 games! 4!!!In got dan space. In the whole fucking mass effect universe. 4. Boys. Who. Like. Boys!. 4.
>It’s just such bullshit like there’s no excuse as to why jaal isn’t bi there’s no excuse! Why the fuck would you write him straight!!!qhat the fuck!!!!what the fuck!!
>#I'm in tears I'm so disappointed #like I'm ace and I don't need to romance anyone but I would have liked to

can we not discuss about the tumblr meltdown?

Drack
And
Peebee

Apples/oranges, since in Tali's regard the stuff that makes her romance good (to me, at least) depend on the OT storyline with Shep.

I think Vetra works better with a relative nobody jumped up to prominence like Ryder.

Give us Suvi and we'll give you Jaal you cunts

Does your Charge fully recharge your shields?
Does your Energy Drain fully recharge your shields?
Do you have the fusion mod that increases your shields by 50%?

If you don't say at least Yes to two of these then just hunker down behind some cover like a bitch until you have the right skills specced out.

So, how well is the game selling anyway?

Enough for the Overlords to not to pull the plug?

PeeBee is cute! :3

>4 pathfinders
>you can only play as the human one because he's the chosen one
What a waste.

>o my gawd roideeerrrr
That is a super shitty trade. Then again, there's nobody else to want.

They got like 5 million sales already which is great. They're fine

>Jaal gets concerned about how enthusiastic Ryder is about hearing that an ice cream shop is opening up
Kek

Entitled faggots. I'm happy enough with Gil. At least his fade to black came back with them both naked on the bed. Vetra and Suvi romanced just got a fade to black and that's it

>because a series that used to give me so much joy now just makes me hate myself
I'm not really parsing how an alien not being down with the dick this would make someone hate themselves.

I should probably kill this AI, shouldn't I?

They have issues.

I've done it. I've gone full /Soldier/. Hope I don't regret it. Can I attain 100% viability on Eos before continuing to the next planet?

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1944777

Yeah, if you want. I'd recommend moving on though.

Military or Research on Eos? Does it change anytihng?

Hinterlands reborn?

It changes who protests against you later. If you leave the military on ice, their families turn on you and vice versa.

>#MakeJaalBi because a series that used to give me so much joy now just makes me hate myself
lol, how can you have so little in your life that a character not being bi makes you fell like this?

>#MakeJaalBi because where is the creativity? We travel to a different Galaxy and genders/preferences are still a thing? WHY?

KEK

>Going full soldier in a world of super technology and space magic
The /k/ube is pleased user, go forth and BTFO all the nerds and cultists

No you cant get 100% viability because you cant go to radiation lvl 3 yet

P. much. You also get a trigger to go back and see what's shaking on Eos that doesn't make sense because you've already done everything.

Source or shut the fuck up.

Derp, forgot screenshot.

Yes
No
Yes

Does this mean I just have to git gud?

By the goddess, my name is Cora Harper.

I’m a 27 year old Huntress (Asari Commando for you lesser species). I train hand to hand combat, and spend my days perfecting my biotics and reading superior matriarch journals.

I train with my Asari Sword X every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through titanium because it is folded over a thousand times with mass effect fields, and is vastly superior to any other weapon in the galaxy. I earned my sword license 602 years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Asari fluently, both Thessian and the Agessian dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Asari history and their justicar code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Asari visa, I am moving to Thessia to attend a prestigious Ardat-Yakshi monastery to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become a councilor or live to 1000 years one day!

I own several tentacle wigs, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Thessia, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my matrons and matriarchs and speak Assari as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Thessia!

Anyone else fucking hate squidheads?

I just feel like being a killing machine with my guns and explosives skills is more awesome. Taking down a large group or one big monster with my tactics and firepower alone.

Too dang cute.

Post larger images/.gifs, please.

NOVA
OVA
VA
A

Tali as a character, Vetra as a waifu (since they put a disproportionate amount of effort into the romances in this game to cater to degenerates).

>Agessia
Going the extra mile for your copypasta, user.

Depends on who they are.

Good Squiddies = Lexi, The reporter, Pathfinder Vederia

Bad Squiddies = Anyone not listed above

Not in general, but Peebee is kind of annoying.

Charge's recharge is fast enough that you'd do better with two primer abilities to charge into rather than two detonators.

Grab Lift, Incinerate, Nova, Shockwave, Flamethrower, Cryo beam ect.

upvoted

>pasting scalp onto her face

Nice.

Bless you.
Cora posting culminating into its natural form is a thing of beauty.

Asari genocide when?

>Get this team when pubbing for golds
>At least the host isn't level one
>At least no one has an open mic
IDK how the fuck we won