>Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/G59HH4e

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_eIzsF7mHs
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/6/66/Izanami_Joke_2.ogg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what makes you guys say this? I haven't played in a while so I'm not sure what they've done.

I noticed that Loki is still lame as shit to play against though so that's a thing

No

I just deleted this shit game. So unbalanced it hurts. Wish i'd never given hirez any money.

Let's see.

>The matchmaking
>Release gods generally being completely unbalanced
>Server issues
>Poor marketing
>Not voting for a surrender is the same as voting no, apparently
>Never bans anybody unless they outright go up to a person's house and murder them IRL
>Spelling errors and general mistakes a fifth grader wouldn't make (see pic)
>Chests that are actively out to not give you what you want
>Forced 50 that either hands you free wins or free losses
>Annoying skins that you can't "Mute" so they are replaced with the default if someone uses it

Anyone wanna add anything?

Which god hurted your feeling user ?

I'm so fucking done right now. This fuck who was ddosing the other team since last season got all the way to grandmaster (or master w.e the fuck they called it in s3), I and many others reported him back then AND NOW I RUN INTO THIS FUCK AGAIN TODAY
Not only did he still fucking DC my teammates, it never works on me for w.e reason, but after he won I checked his rank in leaderboard and he's fucking #2 in master with the most wins on the entire fucking leaderboard

HOW IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS ALLOWED??? Does hirez not give any shit whatsoever if you -illegally- cheat to beat others in this fucking game? I'm actually shaking right now at the fact he's still doing this almost a fucking year later and there has been no repercussions.

>Chests that are actively out to not give you what you want
They will stop doing chest when people stop buying them, simple as that.

I don't really use chests beyond the free for fwotds, but my understanding is that say there's a chest with 6 items in it. Ideally it would go something like this:

Pool Party Jing 16.6%
Raijin Wave 16.6%
Permafrost Sylvanus 16.6%
The Morrigan VP 16.6%
Blind Vengance Nemesis 16.6%
Lion Ward Skin 16.6%

But instead it's more like this

Pool Party Jing 1%
Raijin Wave 40%
Permafrost Sylvanus 40%
The Morrigan VP 5%
Blind Vengance Nemesis 4%
Lion Ward Skin 10%

I've heard rumors that the game also tracks how long you play each god then puts your preferences at the bottom so if you played Nemesis nonstop your odds of getting blind Vengance would become the new 1% and Pool Party could go higher if you never Jing, but that's where I draw the line into conspiracy theory territory and I do not believe it.

>forced 50
this continue to be in every multiplayer game general and will never ever stop being the most retarded complaint

Is this a meme from another general?

Other F2P games show their rates, hirez should do the same

Cernnunos.

even assuming they did show their rate, conspiracy theorists would probably still think they were "actually" different

Except certuruis parabus in arena my team's respawn time was 3 seconds longer than the opponent's.

>arena

hahahahahaha!

then you would think it would be a much larger complaint if it was that ***easily*** proven

>But instead it's more like this
According to what I've read on this general
In a small chest, all items have equal chance to drop
In a big chest the chest exclusive skin have a lower chance to drop than the other item.

>I've heard rumors that the game also tracks how long you play each god then puts your preferences
That's just confirmation bias.

yeah I remember the forced 50 now. Either way one team has more retards

Also does Cernunnos seem busted to you guys? fag has way too much

Console or PC?

>It's okay to fuck up casuals
I bet you're that one cupid who dove right back in the fight after having Khepri ult him instead of retreating.

Yeah, I should start compiling this shit that I see.

Didn't see one today. Either the nerf was enough or it's just the novelty factor wearing off.

im not saying your other complaints aren't valid, but all players inherently trend toward a 50% winrate due to how matchmaking works

when is the monkey king gonna get his dinky ass 2 knockup back?

of course, but i'd rather them be well fought games than complete fucking stomps

Forced 50 is real as fuck boi

Being paired against people way out of your league or paired with people who think susano support is a thing are artificial difficulty.

TF2 had better matchmaking because if the server was too hard or easy for you you could just switch.

I want to craft the new pedestal, but I don't know which skin to get because they're all so shit

>Is this a meme from another general
Exfuckingscuse me? I'm 100% serious.
There's a ddoser in ranked joust that ddos'd every game up to master last season, and again this season, and he has not be banned.

I am so upset right now, now with him, but at hirez to even allow such a thing like this to happen. I'm also really upset at YOU right now for not believing me.

Wait, you can only get craft points if you buy those garbage skins?

That sucks.

Kephri is probably the least shit
I really wanted a fucking good Bastet skin too.

It's okay user, I believe that someone would be petty/scummy enough to do that.

you really need to kill yourself dumb weaboo chucklefuck trash ass cocksucking piece of shit.

I am NEVER leaving fucking faggot nigger piece of shit, I made this general not you fuck you I kept it alive when no one gave a shit, I held ground against the global agenda cucks and the tribes nerds, I made the memes, I bumped I held the shitposting at bay, I even streamed when people were laughing at this "pity attempt at entering the moba market" you'll never get me to shut up fuck you be quiet kys if you think I'm letting the thing I've worked so long for to be taken over by fat autistic anime idiot. fuck you

k

I call it 'wartism'

I already god Khepri for the portrait

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

> I bumped I held the shitposting at bay,
You do a fucking bad job, if I'm not here to bump with waifu pic the general die.

>taco getting the pickle tonight

how the fuck are you supposed to counter loki in solo lane???????

Don't let him farm early, gank the shit out of him early and often

Loki from behind can't do dick

but how can you gank someone who will NOT leave his tower unless he's invisible and to do the gay decoy ability which WILL clear your lane?

need a jungler who can dive him

fenrir's a good idea, jump stun into ult into dead

Roses are red
Aphrodite's a slut
Though I must admit
I'd still lick her _______

Book (of Thoth)

My boy Matty is gonna pickle the Taco over and over.

Is it just me or are champions like The Morrigan and Nike just gimmicky pieces of shit?

>tattoos
How to know someone is trash.

Don't be jelly suntouch, you had it and you lost it

My English teacher for 11th and 12th had tattoos and he was one of the greatest men I've ever met.

on joust? whats his name?

pc or console?

youtube.com/watch?v=M_eIzsF7mHs

Why is Sylvanus always banned now? Why would you want to pick him?

Oi, send a faggot a NA Clan invite

IGN: IWillBMYou

Great early game clear. Great out of combat sustain. Good in combat sustain and teamfight potential (protections to yourself and allies, wide AoE knock up)

Sent :)

Reminder that if your main god doesn't atleast require some skill you should immediately uninstall.

Thanks

>card art sexy, great face
>in game looks like retard with down syndrome
why is this allowed

Biggest offenders of this are Cerrnous and Old Wa.

My mains are Nox, Arachne, Izanami, Cupid, Ah Puch, Khepri, Nike, Terra and Medusa.
Should I kill myself?

Yes

But they all require skill.
Even Cupid

>the state of hirez servers
Someone owes me some tribute.

post butts; male or female

ne zha isnt hard not with the shitty assassins like baka and cama
>muh shit mobility
easily made up by how fucked adcs are whenever hes around and how hard other assassins have been hit
ah punch is retarded all he has is his 3>1>2 combo and occasionally eating corpses. otherwise he sits with his thumb up his ass praying he won't be ganked

You're right about Puch. Just waiting for his new kit.

>3>1>2
>not 1>3>2
???

A developer who moves on to other shitty projects as soon as they make $1 of profit rather than reinforcing whatever project is successful until they grow exponentially before making a new IP.

Hi rez probably won't die, but smite and every other fucking game they make will have zero lifespan if they keep doing this shit.

>c'mon user, just a quickie

are there even any male butts to post

Cupid.

>you cum too early
>"Great Job Dingus"
>"Cancel that"

any good male butts to post*
any good bara male butts to post*

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/smite.gamepedia.com/6/66/Izanami_Joke_2.ogg

The way Izanami says "twice" makes my dick twitch is this normal

How can every Terra player manage to ruin every game they are in?

The lines that do it for me are:
Skadi- Ooh! Kaldr, look at this one.
Sol- Hahaha! Yes, this I like!

>how can every Loki player manage to ruin every game they are in?
ftfy

>how can every vamana player manage to ruin every game they are in?
ftfy

user, smite has been a thing for the last 5 or 6 years, it even has spinoffs. the "they only dev games until they make 1 buck" meme is not funny anymore, nor does it make any sense.

They are terrible at keeping games alive
>spinoffs means it's successful!
season 2 was like the peak of the game on steam, it's not on life support or anything but it's not going to grow any time soon, but it could if they would support it enough.

>how can every Anhur player manage to ruin every game they are in?

ftfy

You know how Thoth's ult now has a mana cost for doing fakies? Can we have the same for Merc?

>thoth ult
>projectile
>mercury ult
>forces him to move to the location
no

If you are so dumb that you are spamming the ult and wind up with no mana, you deserve to fly to your destination

back the FUCK off???

Did the Poseidon visual update also change the appearance of the Kraken? I haven't played as him in forever and i don't usually pay that much attention to it but in his victory screen the Kraken looks different than I remember

thoth ult was nerfed due to the fact you could spam cancel and use it to preassure if it misses oh well you can just 3 away and play keep away. mercury cant really fake out since he either commits and moves to the location or does nothing

IT LITERALLY
SAYS
THAT IS WAS CHANGED
REEEEEEEAD THE PATCH NOTES

did he get a new vp?

VP is the same. Which is good because Poseidon's VP is GOAT

He is almost here, boyz

Looking forward to it, from what's been datamined his kit sounds really interesting.

Hirez made good QoL changes.
But they won't fix Zhong Kui.

Amaterasu is bae.

Anyone have problems with the HUD editor post patch? It never saves the changes I made and resets every game.

This is true