>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed) (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/430135984/mordhau
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for dead game

Has the stream happened yet?
If so, anything new?

no, stream is delayed indefinitely. no ETA

yes new heros in a week
pk+warlord+valk got nerf
rebalance for zerkraider/lb looks really good
everyone getting 3k steel for the horrible launch

if orochi are roaches. What animal is every other class?

again, servers might be back up?

stream has been delayed, probably due to issues with uplay

why would you blatantly lie like this? for honor babbies so desperate for players that you'd just make shit up to trick people into thinking the game isn't dead?

Stream got cancelled today, rescheduled to "later this week"

gonna cry about it?

If only. All I want is for Ubi to listen to the shit people complain about.

>everyone getting 3k steel for the horrible launch
Eh, maybe a little higher than that.

if i do i can get tips on crying from you since you seem to be doing a pretty good job crying about your dead game

m-maybe

>implying i give a fuck about for honor
nigga the game could die tomorrow and IWGAF

SERVER BACK UPPPPPPPPPP

that's why you in here crying about it being dead right lil bitch

You're starting to sound entitled, goy.

>When a zerk accidently deflects and doesn;t know what to do after.

Some anons OC from a previous thread

A zerk deflect is an automatic guardbreak, isn't it?

>you right now

I guess the servers are still fucked? It tracked my daily orders but my contracts arent being tracked.

Also, what battle emote should I get for Ken sama?

''Arm and Armed'' or ''You, get over here'''?

**ATTENTION PS4BROS**
There is now an official PS4 Community!
If you would like to join, search
For Honor General
or
Message/add TheSteroid386 and I will invite you.
There is going to be an upcoming 1v1 tournament now that we have more members. If you want to participate hurry up and get in here!

that's ur mom after i tell her she can't sucky sucky my dick anymore lmao

I've had a lot of those moments when they get an accidental deflect and just sit there until the gb expires.

It's like, they didn't even know what was happening and figured that they got guardbroken

Buy his Insert New Spine execution first.

This is exactly the kind of shit I see orochi/valk mains type in chat

>within 1 month For Honor has lost 95% of its userbase

Ubishit does it again! They still haven't fixed the glaring gear score issues, the massive balance problems in the game, and the GAME BREAKING glitches/bugs abused by Assassin players CONSTANTLY, the fucking P2P and NO OFFLINE MODE in a fucking FIGHTING GAME where people want to see this go to EVO.

Fuck this game. I'm done with this fucking game.

What kind of Kensei do you think I am? I've had that for ages

Berseker heavy attacks on minions is some Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon level shit
>kill three guys with one swing
>use the third guy to propel myself into the air
>axe someone's face a mile away
Why even use zones?

>taken right after servers were down all day

THE SERVERS ARE DOWN, YOU MONG.

>P2P and NO OFFLINE MODE in a fucking FIGHTING GAME
>P2P
>in a fucking FIGHTING GAME
you're right about the other stuff but name a single fighting game that isn't peer to peer moron

>expecting a fighting game to maintain the normie playerbase

It was always going to be a niche title, anyone expecting otherwise was delusional.

It has more players on Steam than SFV.

Wait, to Redditors actually demand that people play 'honorably' in 4v4 modes, refuse to play duel and complain when they don't?

>cucks defend Ubishit

Sorry I meant to say 11k average woooooow. Such a big difference! Kill yourselves honestly, this game is kill unless ubisoft fucking FIXES IT

>What animal is every other class?
Wardens are wolves
Conquerors are armadillos
Peacekeepers are feral cats
Lawbringers are giraffes
Raiders are chimpanzees
Warlords are snapping turtles
Berserkers are dung beetles
Valkyries are SHEEP
Kensei are jackals
Shugoki are elephants
Orochi are cockroaches
Nobushi are toads

P2P in fighting games is standard because dedicated servers add unacceptable levels of input delay, and because P2P instability is not an issue in a 1v1.

Now, they should use servers for 4v4 modes though. The feats and gear make it less skill intensive anyway so input lag is whatever.

Orochi in a realistic sense is actually a snake

>11K is not enough
>Meanwhile SFV the fighting game with the biggest online community averages 3-4K PC + PS4 combined

>I shouldn't feel entitled to have a working game I paid $120 for
Sorry, I should know my place

Can I have your stuff?

I think he means the P2P is broken, not P2P in general.

>justifies Ubishit not fixing shit

Yeah get out...

Ubisoft just takes fucking forever to fix shit

>120
What are you, Australian?

Yes, and if you suggest people actually start playing the game as a team and not just stand by and watch their teammates get executed, they get mad and call you scum with no honour

when this tournament happening?

Just so you guys know, Ubisoft has invited a couple of us competitive players to fly to them at montreal and talk about the game balance and how to fix the game
theyll show us balance changes and new classes too
devs are working on stuff but dont expect huge changes any time before season 2 starts

>takes fucking forever to fix shit
>there are bugs in Rainbow 6 Siege that have beein in the game since release that Ubi has acknowledged and still haven't fixed
>ranked mode is still in beta a year and a half after the game's release
uh huh...

>Raiders are chimpanzees
Would have said gorillas myself
zerkers seem more chimpanzee-ish

I think I encountered one of them recently, "TrustmeIMExpert". He complained about people not doing 1v1s in Dominion while contesting my point and claimed Orochi was the hardest class.

lol no they havent..

Well its better than before

>continues to justify Ubishit fucking for honor community in half

You faggots are the reason the Gaming Industry treats us like fucking shit you know that right? You retards justify all the bullshit we have been dealing with since 2007. I hate you deeply as you have ruined my fucking hobby with your god damn shit eating choices. We need a fucking final solution with you and others who fucked our hobby in half.

if you say so
will send you postcard from montreal

Im not holy shit

Ubisoft is just lazy and it takes fucking forever for them to release shit

I want to personally take you out back, tie you up to a tree, and beat you to death with a stack of Season Pass, day one DLC, pre orders you fucking scumsucking asshat.

You fucking RUINED this hobby with others just like you. Get the fuck out of my hobby. I hope your parents break all your fucking games

Posts like this remind me to not call people autistic lightly.

You fucking autist

Calm yourself pepe.

There's a gaming saviour: kickstarter.com/projects/430135984/mordhau

no microtransactions, no day one dlcs, no stat boosting gear - just pure skill based gaming

biggest 2 complaints about rainbow on release were hit reg and netcode. fast forward a year and half, people are still complaining about hit reg and netcode. as a matter of fact, hit reg has somehow gotten worse if you look at operators like Glaz. half of his bullets literally disappear. and still, the higher your ping the more advantage you have.

ubisoft fixes minor bugs and releases new unbalanced content to placate the userbase and keep the money coming in while ignoring the big issues that would cost resources to fix

>links fucking Kickstart

DAY OF THE ROPE FOR YOU FUCKING SHIT EATER CONSUMER WHOREW WHO JUSTIFY OUR HOBBY BEING BRUTALLY RAPED INTO THE GROUND FUCKING RRRREEEEEEEE GOD I HATE YOU SO MUCH

>Scamstarter

but you are even worse seriously fuck you and fuck ubishills

No matter how badly Ubisoft fucks up it'll never be as bad as mordhau

Why is his shield on his back

Peacekeeper

I really wanted this game to do well.

It had a lot of potential by using a fighting game style system with directional blocking. I loved Mount and Blade and Chivalry, but they ran into the issue where people could exploit the nature of a 'shooter' style camera control and do ridiculous, game breaking moves like pirouetting around while leaning over 90 degrees and clipping your toe with a warhammer. Chivalry was especially bad for this.

All Ubisoft needs to do is fix the connectivity issues, introduce dedicated servers for the 4v4 modes, re-balance the classes and fix revenge gear and it would be a solid, four star game. They're sitting on a potential goldmine of good content and they're squandering it through greediness and incompetence. I wish I could hate them to death.

>justifies ubisoft
>justifies rainbow six siege
>justifies all the corrupt money grubbing unfinished bullshit garbage
>justifies consumer autists who have ruined a fucking hobby
>justifies earlier fucking access Kickstarter SHIT

I will find you and personally cut you fuckface. You and everyone else like you who ruined the one good thing us NEETS had. I fucking hate you with all my fiber

Heyo /fhg/ Rainbow 6 general here

Heres a meme to help you cope

But can I play as a naginata-wielding cutie? I think not!

True, due to their stupid fast speed. Cockroaches are fast too.
Although snakes aren't known for running away.

I thought about making him some sort of monkey due to his unpredictability and lunging attacks, or a gorilla due to his strength.
A chimp is a nice middle ground. Plus they were Vikangz n shiet.

Berserker is a dung beetle because of how much he spins.
Also insects move unpredictably so that accounts for his light feints.
And he's a manlet.

Nobushi is the cutest.

Fucking do it pls. Just do it

I'd agree with you if Femwarden wasn't an option.
But she is
So you're a faggot

>Although snakes aren't known for running away.

>FemWarden

I was honestly tempted to say, "Nobushi is second best girl after FemWarden" but I didn't want to start an argument. Excellent taste.

>most handsome

Indies are our last hope, nobody else is willing to take the risk of making a great game. You can get mad about backing some retarded yank pigs that blow the money on hookers or you can do some research, put in the due diligence and realise these slavs are the real deal. 4 months from now I will be playing the alpha and laughing harder than ever at the For Honour steam chart/reviews and then a year from now people wont even remember that it was a kickstarted game whilst it sells millions of copies

also it's not early access retards

Bannerlord will destroy your precious mordhau

now that's a game that really isn't coming out

For the last fucking time

For Honor is not for the Chivalry crowd you fucking autismos keep making the comparison becasue it has knights and thats fucking it.

Nice try ubi defense force mardhau will destroy Bannerlord and No Honor

I really hate this you say one good thing about for honor and your marked as a ubishill

>indies are our last hope
>justifies Indie Dev political autism too

GOD I FUCKING HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH JUST GET OUT OF MY HOBBY

Stop replying to bait.

Orochi would actually make a pretty good MGS villain.
Some edgy little kid with a katana that thinks he's cool and always runs away insufferably whenever he's outmatched.

Too bad that's already happened like 4 times, with 1 of them being a protagonist

>Try to play
>First duel is a red nat BR

But how else will they know how mad their intentionally wrong opinions make me?

Serves are back and they netcode is still absolutely shit.

Live till the Centurion fags

This game is what I wanted Ryse to be

I can't believe I bought Ryse. Even for a discounted price I felt ripped off.

I wonder what the multiplayer in that game was even like.

*ATTENTION XBROS*
There is now an /fhg/ club on xbox
If you would like to join either look up:
For Honor General Official
OR
add metalkid267 and i will invite you to the club

I still think we should rename the club to either "FHG" or "fhg", even without the slashes.

>metalkid267
>playing with people from Veeky Forums
>0.97 kd
yeah... no thanks

>obligatory metalkid267

.97 kd

What is considered a 'good' k/d

Hm, I might run a strawpoll later and see what everyone thinks.

K

1.5 or higher.