Who was the most charismatic dude in history?

Who was the most charismatic dude in history?

You can't really answer this in history, because in a pre-globalized society you just get very charismatic people in their own cultures but none that cross boundaries prior to the invention of film and television.

Either Alexander, Mohammed, or Genghis.

Napoleon, I remember how he returned from exile and army just give up on killing him or something like that. This is what true charisma. Peoples like Genghis relied on a sheer brutality of their armies but what would they do in that situation? Nothing. Because there is no huge brutal armies to rely on.

>Mohammed

No one builds an empire as wide as Arabia without having dashing qualities.

Tamerlane
>be lame
>convinced entire armies to see him as a great warrior

Yeah, that's the one moment in history that really screams "Charisma" for me as well.

The army didn't just give up on trying to capture him, they actively joined his side, and it all led to him taking back control of France without shooting a single shot.

German dude who bluffed his way into capturing a capital city in WW2 with less than a full squad of men.

me :)

Jesus.

I'll have to go with Mohammed. Cant think of anyone else who turned so little into so much on the strength of his personality alone

Jesus' influence was tiny during his life, he had the same personal impact as 10000 other cult leaders have

Probably Alexander or Napoleon
him just strutting back from exile directly to the throne was the most cool guy thing ever recorded

hitler or jfk

I'm not sure if it has as much to do with charisma as it does with them still greatly respecting him and what he did over shitty nobles who they and their fathers led a revolution against.

Since all the other big boys have been mentioned, I'll go with Caesar
>His legions followed him everywhere and did everything he ordered
>One day, after ordering them to go on another mission, his legions refused
>He visited the camp in person and talked with them
>He met their demands and let them discharge
>"From now on I am no longer your commander, I am your comrade"
>As Caesar walks away the legions are overwhelmed with shame
>Beg him to take them back
>Finally Caesar accepts and they cry tears of joy
>Proceed to crush all enemies

apparently not charismatic enough not to get STAB'd

what, has no one said Hitler?

see

Mr. Skinner is the most charismatic dude in history.

Nick Frost confirms.

lol no

he was a minor cult leader at most during his height

it was Paul and later Christians who made Christianity a big meme religion

Either Mohammed, Moses, or Genghis Khan

All went from literally who dirty peasants to Supreme Leader and spiritual guide / God Emperors of their peoples.

Alexander was actually royalty (son of the king) so he had a much easier start.

Caesar was from a patrician family and an army man during an unstable time, so he also had a relatively easy starting position.

Y Chromesome Adam he is such a ladies man that hes every human's common ancestor meaning he must have fucked 1000s of women.

Napoleon
Paul the Apostle
Hitler

After his return from his first exile, French people loved him so much they threw out the Bourbon king (again).

Genghis wasn't a peasant entirely, but once he had unified the clans, his Mongolian steppe archers did the rest. Mohammed was also a merchant (not illiterate as muslims would like you to believe).

Also Napoleon was from minor nobility that was in massive debt after his father's death, Hitler was never rich and was homeless at a point, and Paul was a poor Jew that was able to appeal to tons of people.

Big Mo 2bh

it was literally smaller than current saudi arabia when he died

fucking cucks on this board that is hungry for invader cock holy shit

these niggers

>napoleon is a manlet
>genghis khan is the tallest
lol

Hitler or Mohammed

>varying heights
that's odd considering they're pretty much all the same person