/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1220 - Zucker edition
Previous thread: >The Basics
ACNL Basics Guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC Wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com
Nookipedia - nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - animalcrossing.us/animal-crossing-new-leaf-brand-new-catch-march/

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Museum Checklist - mediafire.com/download/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/ACNL_Fossil_&_Art_Checklist_RC2.xlsx

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl/
All Furniture Customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com/ imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android App - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR Paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com/ acpath.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo Cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play ACNL online with /acg/
People need to add each other's FCs in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Current DLC
JP - Holden's RV
JP - Narrow clock

>Upcoming Birthdays
28th - Baabara
29th - Biff
30th - Felicity
31st - Klaus

>Holidays & Events
1st - April Fool's Day
1st - Cherry Blossoms season

>Misc.
Neighbor move in/Camper Reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2hY7WUJM3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for best cat.

Before I restart my town, I want to drop some stuff off in someone else's town to pick up later

Also just gonna post my dream address for later so I can pick up my designs again. It's kinds crap and the house is a mess so don't bother unless you want dream pashmina to meme at you
4e00 0052 7802

Speaking of dream addresses, I'm gonna visit a bunch before dropping stuff off at whoever is kind enough to allow it

Who's HYPED!?

Peggy Mira Papi Phoebe Coco Fuchsia Bertha need loving new homes, /acg/

Ed moving out on the 7th of next month

In past years my town has had very minimal non fruit bearing trees compared to what I have now, so p hype

Why are so many gay horses in this game?

I've scanned Buzz into my RV campsite. Would anyone like to visit him?

I still have a great statue to give away to anyone who needs it for their museum. I also have 6 unassessed fossils to give away.

Tomorrow I'll have a real graceful painting to give away. Redd has a fake wistful painting, famous painting, and gallant statue for sale, in case anyone likes to collect fakes

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What a beautiful town!
It's really difficult to navigate, however. I felt like every 4 steps I was walking into a tree or bush.
Still gorgeous though.
someday my town will be that pretty...

only a horse can take another horse
probably

I'm bored and pretty new to this game and I'm totally down to just hang and cheeeell with you bros in a town

I'm talking about the 50 ACNL Welcome Amiibo cards that were released. I also have the Animal Crossing Amiibos.

Are there any fruits you don't have in your town yet?

ah, lucky.

>mfw I just finished watching that podcast

ayy

>want to make a farm themed town on a second cart
>most animals typically associated with farms look fucking ugly in game
why god

turnips going for 434

Reposting from previous thread for those who didn't see it, please visit my dream address and give me your thoughts!
Awesome!
Well I think it's cool anyway, it's nice to see it progress!

In other news:
My dream address is finally ready for visitors! Think of this as the open beta, things aren't perfect but they're more or less done. ( I just need to move in Drago and Merengue and decorate the bathroom in the Patisserie when that is built)
Please visit and tell me what you all think!
I did not use hacks on my town to get the houses so perfectly placed, it's all autism and love! The only time travelling was to grow my town tree.
Please enjoy! Visit the Patisserie or the Spell Book shop and enjoy the comfy rainy evening in my town.
(if you take any cute screens please show me, I'm not using my own 2DS right now so I can't take any)

The Dream Address is:
Box
6E00 004F D344

Anyone else with a full animal crossing amiibo card collection?

working on it, only series 1-3.

I found a lot of packs the other day for $1 each at walmart

Does anyone have any of the excercise equipment like the weight bench in their catalog

Can I visit one of your towns for petition signatures? I have two petitions: Cookie's "More-Fun Mondays" and Hamlet's "Tolerate Stinky Gym Odors."

I have a weight bench. Want me to drop it off? I can also get signatures at your town :=)

yeah

gate is now open

Jeez really, what packs? What location?

I visited and since it was a dream I was prepared for getting lost in the forest this time by borrowing an axe and shovel from Lloid! Liked the rain gear packaged up at the plaza and other goodies!

I'm really tempted to start buying, but they're too expensive to justify in regards to the likelihood of getting the villagers I want.

I bought a Villager Amiibo recently though. I collect other figures so I like stuff like that for my collection. And unlike the other Amiibos that look like shit because QC is bad because (fucking el cheapo paint jobs) of more complex character designs, AC characters are simple and come out looking better. I kind of want an Isabelle now, but I might choose pic related over Amiibo.

Too bad you missed the rerelease of the regular isabelle nendo. The one you posted is a lot more pricey though.

i have to run out soon, so idk if i have time for this, but if anyone can let me in for cookie's petition that'd be sweet

sure. come on over

Thanks! The parts of the forest it's hard to navigate aren't really made for exploring, there's nothing in them! And there's a path through the forest too.

Got Drago and Merengue moved in, I don't plan on ever moving in a new villager now so I'm erasing every QR code besides my paths. It looks much better without the grass QRs, I couldn't get them to look authentic.

The spring clothes version is still around cheap on some sites. But yeah winter clothes version is on the expensive side.

My most wanted villager

I don't know if you saw it but I posted about it here

>tfw first of my shitty nu-villagers is moving out
the beginning of a renaissance

Mein Kampfy grip

Ah, I didn't see it! Thank you!
I'm really glad you liked it!
I wanted my the forests to feel overgrown and tangled like a real forest, so in a way that shows I did a good job! The places that are super hard to navigate aren't really meant to be navigated really, they don't really go anywhere!
Hopefully now I've removed all the grass QRs that problem will be somewhat solved.
As for your town, all it takes is lots of patience! I'm sure your town is lovely too!

Just restarted, Opening my gates if anyone wants to chill.

I had a rough tuesday so I'm drinking whilst trying to think of an ACNL drinking game kek

if you want to come over for any reason you're more than welcome (especially if you got a golden axe yesh)

>Pre-update hacked towns had stumps to let you cliff dive
>Post update you can get trapped on them if they're placed badly because you can't glitch into the water anymore
Come on nintendo, was it really necessary to remove the glitches?

Was it realistic to assume they wouldn't? They always remove fun glitches in every game

Does anyone have the QR for these stepping stones? I need the dirt variants too.

is there still the system from WW where visiting players can convince your villagers to move into their town in NL?

Jitters is in the box right now and it will be the turn of Cally tomorrow.

Yes.

>Talk to Katt
>She asks me if I already asked to KK Slider to play a specific song
>Say yes
>She suggests me to ask him to play "K.K. Stroll" next time he will be in town
>Don't know what the hell is this song
>Search about it
>youtube.com/watch?v=h2hY7WUJM3E
>mfw Katt confirmed having good taste
I didn't know villagers can suggest you a song to ask to KK Slider.

They suggest the secret K.K. Slider songs, can't buy them from the Nooklings

Can you order them.

>tfw every time I start a new town, I put a message on the bulliten board that tells my villagers about a purge

With the update out and the settled dust, what is the /acg/ opinion on save editing now?

What? Man, I missed out. That sounds like a blast.

nice
now I just need to find friends still playing this game to pawn these crappy villagers off on

Is island beetling still the best way to earn bells consistently

that and sell turnips weekly

just inject lol

You can literally replace the villagers you dont like in your town with someone you scan in. It doesn't even matter anynore.

Thought it was this but it's not. Well here's this anyway in case you can't find it.

My villagers are still wearing the default designs from a new town, like "shirt by someone".
What are some cute girly designs for all my villagers to replace these with?

I wish it were possible to save those default shirt designs. It is annoying seeing everyone walking around with the green ducky tee at first, but eventually you'll miss them once you replace them

yeah but that requires spending money on those retarded cards or the simulators

Can anyone help me with Pashmina's petition for a Communal Candy Supply? There is also a legit Graceful painting at Redd's today. Also I will put Rod into boxes tomorrow. So if anyone wants him let me know.

You can come to my town. Didn't Rod just move into your town?

Yes I got him from the void and don't much like his look and he is in an awkward spot. So using the power of wasting money on amiibo cards I am kicking him out. Also thanks I will be over soon.

So I think I've got my wi-fi fixed. Does anyone have a 3DS or those special 3DS I can buy?

My Coco is moving out in the 5th. Does anyone want to take her in?

I'd like to take her!

Oof I'm sorry, I got called to head out as soon as I posted that. I hope that didn't inconvenience you

I have Hopkins in my campground today and he has a black New 3DS XL in his RV.

Gate's open again

I am so bad at catching beetles

Okay sure. I'll get you to pick her up on the 5th then.

May I visit and order it from him?

You must be really laggy. Gate's open again

Thanks!

Only unimaginative faggots use it.

I think it's possible from what I hear.
You just need 3 MEOW Coupons.

Yeah. I'll be ordering then! Just added you.

Gate's open.

How's it different from amiibos, placing patterns around important spots, and flower/item theft?

When will a AC Switch game come out ;-;

I'm so sick of new leaf

You guys probably already know but it's 5 meow coupons when ordering from another town's camper.

When you buy amiibo festival.
Or jack out 50 loads to Lottie and accept her as the new Isabelle.

God please no

Dish out 50 shekels
Or 50 cummies
There is no other option. Accept your fate of perpetually getting worse games.
>it all went downhill past the gc

I actually didn't know that, I just know you can order stuff from another town's camper.

Hold the "A" button while you have your net equipped to creep on them.

The editor lets you modify your river and delete ponds and rocks.

I know that I was just getting too close or swinging from too far so I put a shell in front of the trees in the perfect spot to swing from and I am catching them a lot more often now

Apparently I can't speak.
For all the sacrifices that Wild World had to make to work on the DS, you can't deny that it's good for what it is.

Nvere ever.

I said downhill, not a drop off a cliff. Wild World is not that bad.
Just not as good.

Oh right.
The stuff that fixes the game.

Alright I'm finally back home. Anyone up for a visit so I can get signatures for Cookie?

Was just about to stop studying and play, you can come visit.

Gates open.

Are you still up to order a New 3DS XL in my town's camper?

Another friend had their gate open so I mistakenly went there instead. Sorry if you were waiting for me! :^( I got the petition signed, thank you though!! I appreciate it

No worries!

Rofl thanks man!

Does anyone's Nook's Homes is still open? I need to order something from another town for and initiative.