Looking for a used car for a young student

Talking about a Manuel gearbox (for cheaper price and efficiency), at least 2012 model with a nice engine (1.2 L). Had is mind pic related, any thoughts and/or warning regarding those?
Looking to pay the least to get the most...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HmmJzRGisLA
youtube.com/watch?v=CnQVMQNFQuk
youtube.com/watch?v=dONyv-Cwkoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump. help please.

Get a bike you fucking faggot
Those are some really gay ass "cars"
Even if they werent cars are shit and you need to kys or just get a bike same thing

Get a Swift, faggot. Sport if you want to have some fun.

If you mean a motorcycle by saying 'bike', then I only have a car license - and bikes are just suicide in my opinion.

Suzuki GS500 and $1000 in all-weather safety gear/bungee cords

>"driving" a cage

kys

>being to stupid to ride a bike without dying

retarded cager cuck

>cagers

All motorcycle accidents short of being rear ended or T boned by a speeding car are entirely the fault of the biker no matter what they say.

So it's only suicide if you're not fit to drive in the first place. All the bikers who say 'fuckin cager didn't see me!' are also those car drivers who drive at you full speed and then slam on the brakes or swerve into the next lane when they realize you weren't going as fast as them 0.5s after pulling out. Only on a bike, "slamming" on the brakes fucking kills you, and swerving can also kill you if you can't git gud.

On the other hand, you are driving a mid engined, rear wheel drive vehicle that only weighs 500lbs or so and probably has a retarded suspension setup if it's not a sportbike, so it's like an MR2 only instead of snap oversteer you have highsides that launch you over the bike and then drop the bike on top of you, and instead of understeer you have lowside where you and the bike go sliding into a retaining wall.

Good post.

This

listen to this

Dont be a cage cuck. Have some fucking fun. Be smart and safe, youll be fine. Of course you wont actually get a bike though because you're gay and retarded so kys

>with a nice engine (1.2 L)

>Manuel
>car for young student
Fuck off, boomer.

Drove one and the gearbox was the clunkiest notchiest shit I've ever used

if it was a liter bike it would be nice

BUT OP IS A DUMB KEK CAGE FAGGOT

YOU LIKE BEING IN A KEK CAGE OP? KEK

>mfw i get banned for using caps

gay

Get a bike, don't be a cuck. You don't want a cage.

Also I should mention bikes fuck with your speed perception. All bikers speed. Even motorcycle cops speed. You don't realize how fast you're going until you have to lean twice as much as usual to go around a corner or look down at your speedo (suicide, eyes on the road or you'll die).

They all have super high seating heights that let you pretty much look over a crossover so 40 feels like 60 feels like 80. The perceived difference is miniscule... until you lean it over and get several feet closer to the road.

>tfw mfw i was about to meme this thread to death
>mfw tfw other Veeky Forums anons are picking up where i left off, i dont even have to do anything

based anons

Fort misunderstand. The lamb fart is real but I made it myself. FUCK YOU and Chevy sucks

OP if you can afford it go after a C30, I'm starting uni in September and getting a 1.6L R-Design this summer, it's real fun to drive

> at least 2012
Why

Also starting uni in september, but for some reason the insurance on a C30 will be £2.5k for me even with black box so gonna have to stick with a corsa.

Yeah about the same for me, decided to put my mum as the first driver for the first year, dropped it to £1.7k (wont be able to bring it with me for the first year whilst living in dorm) and then it should be less the second year when I get my own place, currently doing passplus too, recommended if you haven't done it yet.

Might do passplus but only if it reduces my quote... I'm 20 so it's frustrating having a quote you'd expect a 17 year old to get but I only passed a month ago.

I wouldn't buy a car if I couldn't bring it to uni since you'll be there most of the year. I'm won't be allowed to park on campus because my uni has a car ban, but I'll find a resedential area nearby.

i got an i10 a few months back and would strongly recommend. aint the manliest thing out there but group 1 insurance, good fuel economy etc. also roomy for its size, im 6'4 and can easily fit five people in with plenty of legroom

yeah the c30 has higher insurance because its catergorised as a coupe, not hatchback, also I think the 1.6L and fact that its a Volvo also increases it.

kek we're basically in the exact same situation, I was looking at 3 door 2007-8 Audi A3 before, seems to have a bit lower insurance and about the same price if not lower than a C30. Other than that, check out Mitsubishi Colt 2009/10+, those look good and are quite reliable and cheap (pic related)

cage cuck kys btfo

>this thread
why do yuropoors come here again..?

c'mon man! It's all we got!

too pricey for me. Also, not looking for the BEST driving experience, I'm well aware on where I'm heading towards, it will be a service vehicle more than a car to enjoy entirely.
Considered, but too small of an engine.

>Used car
>Student
Why 2012? Instead of a shit 2012, you could get a really nice 2005

The actual Europoors, ie Eastern Europeans, aren't this big of cucks.
Its the "richer" westerners who keep pulling this bullshit.

Less time on the road, better fuel eco and modern.
Almost got an Chevy Optra 2005/6, after checking on it and finding out it's trash on those aspects dumped the idea...

3k Civic

>1.2l engine
>nice
kill yourself. shut up and buy a twingo.

Rich? Nigger i daily a 3k shitbike. Because a 3k shitbike is much more fun than a 3k cuck cage. Kys btfo

a bike is still a faggots hobby governments allow on the road

>implying i dont daily a bike

enjoy your cuck cage

Where do you live/where is your uni?

I insured my first car at my uni address because the area was full of rich old white people that meant I could get a 1.8 Mercedes for £1500, at home it would have been £5000 to insure.

For the money you'd spend on a used 2012 car an older car with similar mileage would be much better maintained.

Think about it, 30,000 miles over 5 years compared to 30,000 over 20 years. Which car is driven harder and more?

Fuel economy will be negligeble unless you get something with 60mpg

Looked at them, plastics in the interior look really shitty, like bottom of class interior quality. Also it's the same platform as the Smart ForFour.

From my research the best power/price ratio for insurance would be a Bravo T Jet 150 or an Auris 1.6 (124)

you need to go back you useless /n/igger.

enjoy your cuck cage, cuck

>mfw bikefags call normal car driving people cagers

Top lol
You are all faggots in denial of being social rejects and outcasts. Watch any bike channel on YouTube and you immediately understand why motorcyclists are universally disliked sad cunts.

motorcycles are shit.

>t. buttblasted beta cager

How does it feel knowing the mere sound of my crotch rocket roaring down the street is enough to drop the panties of every female within a mile radius? Girls instictively know that guys who ride motorcycles have insanely high test.

Riding a motorcycle takes an alpha, risk-taking, no fucks given attitude and that's why women love us and not skinny little faggots sitting all protected in their grandma's cuckbox.

I don't hate cagers like you hate me. In fact, I don't really think or care about you. But when I do, I pity you because y'all will never know true freedom, adventure or the adrenaline rush you get from weaving through traffic with 100 horses between your legs.

Jesus christ, guys!!!
Fuck, all I wanted is to know if those cars will be reliable and worth it...
I don't give a fuck about bikes or luxury brands, dammit! -_-

Get a fucking civic and fuck off.

Hope you enjoy the taste of my piss when I find your mangled remains on the underside of my truck... oh right, you won't because you will be dead by then kek.

>Riding a motorcycle takes an alpha, risk-taking, no fucks given attitude and that's why women love us and not skinny little faggots sitting all protected in their grandma's cuckbox.

Only if you're riding a classic naked bike and not a douche on a sportbike.

>butthurt cager fantasizes about using a vehicle as a weapon

more proof that cagers are the niggers of motorists

The funny thing is, in real life every time one of your kind tries to start shit with a biker, they get their asses handed to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=HmmJzRGisLA

youtube.com/watch?v=CnQVMQNFQuk

youtube.com/watch?v=dONyv-Cwkoo

watch yourself on that edge
>kek

Why would I bother using it as a weapon when one of you retarded faggots are going to find a way to crash into ME going 200+ mph just to impress your butt buddies.

soon, cunt rocket cuck, soon.

Seriously get hyundai genesis 2.0t.

Post pics or it didnt happen.

What do you call a spic who likes cars?
Emanuel Gearbox

You didn't even try.

Emanuel Transmición

Honda Fit Sport.

>one of your kind

my sides

They actually have really nice gearbox with a lovely short throw. 1st and 2nd are synchromesh.
Problem is that synchromesh gearboxes, or at least the one on the swift sport, start to deteriorate around about 80k miles, and it will go overnight from an amazing gearbox to a terrible industrial machinery gearbox when it decides it's time.
So yeah, the swift is an excellent car but, if you're buying used, check the gears.
The sport model is in my opinion one of the best true hot hatches ever made, and the last of a dying breed.

>twingo 133 with the cup chassis
>swift sport
>fiesta st150

these are cheap hot hatches you should consider. all will make you smile.