twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

google.com

to have something to live in.

your shit doesn't get wet

To rape someone in

Easy but cramped living situation

What the fuck kind of question is that?

I'm calling the police

Some people work for a living and have to carry tools, materials, etc. Not everyone on Earth is hand fed with tendies and breast milk.

covered, climate-controlled transport of humans and or objects

a better question is why do people buy SUVs when an equivalent van usually costs $10,000 less?

It's a truck with a permanent canopy.

Wouldn't a truck make more sense in this case?

>wanting a piece of rope pushed into your face

Fetishists are weird

sure if you want to have your shit all in one giant pile

muh dick

Vans make me hard for some reason. I can't really explain why.

really?
>own a company
>need a vehicle to transport stuff
>don't want stuff sitting in the bed of a truck where it could get wet or stolen

AWD/4x4

most people who drive SUVs dont need it, and dont know how/when to use it, but it's there if they want it, and that makes soccer moms feel good

>not having cabinets and a padded sleep surface in the back of your truck.

there are dozens of organizational solutions for truck beds. however, vans are usually better dedicated work vehicles. at least when it comes to traditional jobsites

trucks are more for people who want a comfy land barge that can haul their family/toys, or haul tools into hard to reach areas.

Sure, if you want to add shit to it for tool organization until it becomes an inferior imitation of a van.

>coulda bought a van in the first place

A truck that vagrants can't throw trash into your bed or steal shit out of it as easily

yeah, and now you can't take the canopy off without ripping all that shit out. so you essentially have an inferior van.

down by the river

This.
>wife wants a car
>that seats 7 although we only have 1 kid
>because just in case friends or something
>must have AWD
>we live in So. Cal.
just get a Sienna ffs
>no I want a Highlander
fine whatever.

I really can't explain it but there is a part of me that kind of wants to own a big dumb van.

it slides right out. takes 2 minutes

They got tons of 4x4 vans everywhere in the world. Except the USA

I guess it's because gubmint motors, turd and fiat don't want anyone to interfere with their hurr truck market.

If it wasn't for vans, we wouldn't have bangbus

I really doubt a 4x4 van would interfere with the pickup market in the US. Especially when the people who buy 4 door 4x4 pickups aren't absolutely appalled at the 1500lbs rated payload.

I mean fucking Christ if you have 6 work men in the truck you then can only legally carry six sacks of cement. People who buy "half tons" obviously don't care for its lack of trucking ability

Thankfully in Detroit everything swaps, meaning you can just throw truck parts at vans until they're 4x4.

Only faggots don't like vans. Go back to facebook.

looks kinda itchy and cramped compared to a van

Place to store free candy

That may be sufficient as a hobby. But for someone buying a new vehicle to put it to work right away or a company striking a deal for a fleet it is cheaper to just get the right tool in the first place.

then get an F-*50 upfit with 4x4 and whatever you want on the back

I don't know what the deal with the 4x4 obsession of Americans is, but over here we get by just fine without 4x4 on 98% of vans and cutaways.

keep in mind you are talking about an area with WILDLY different climates ranging from snowing ~85% of the time during winter months to almost never dropping below 60F
and outside of city center/urban areas there are huge areas of lightly populated areas

That's a bus, much like the one your pass allows you to board.

Pretty good option. But too big for many van applications.

We get by fine with 2wd dump trucks as well.

>America is the only place in the world with adverse conditions.

While it doesn't snow here our terrain is mountainous to the point where you occasionally have to use 4x4 low on dry good condition roads due to the grade and the tightness and pitch change of the corners. But most people have Toyota Corollas.

I also notice that most 2wd pickups seems to be American. Hell 2wd pickups are so popular in 'murica that it's an /org/ meme

What does 4x4 have to do with that? Here we have snow at least 95% of the winter months and i have never had a problem with using a fwd van at work during winters.

aint no van like a Boogie Van

youtube.com/watch?v=CedHE-lJf3M

>implying I don't drive a shitbox
Don't project, child.

>rape
>service vehicles
>rape
>hauling stuff without it being stolen
>rape
>transporting perishable goods
>rape

For solvin' mysteries. Duh.

would/10

i hate everything about this picture

better?

slightly
i like the old ones the most

that material sucks it gets everywhere I would not breath/sleep in there

>i like the old ones
I hear ya, bro.
This chick is probably pretty old by now.

are flaming rainbows gay?

fuckin ricers

Like a truck but with much better internal storage and room for a whole host of activities, from sleeping, to sleeping, to spying on your enemies, to being a shooting blind.

you forgot
>kidnapping
>raping
>mini-bus conversion

>Have to use 4x4 low
Fuck off with your 1.2 liter shitboxes.

if you dont see the utility potential of a van you should probably kys

There is no better feeling than out handling and blowing the doors off other cars in a Ford Transit

that video is the exact definition of a boomers wet dream

theres probs a 70 year old jerkin it to that video right now