Cuck sheds

Can we agree that garages that are filled with junk and are not used to house cars are the literal definition of a cuckshed?

Other urls found in this thread:

homedepot.com/p/Arrow-Yard-Saver-4-ft-x-10-ft-Metal-Storage-Building-YS410/100065639?MERCH=REC-_-rv_search_plp_rr-_-NA-_-100065639-_-N
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How well is your garage organized, Veeky Forums?

Pic unrelated.

cages are rolling cucksheds

Too small

Agreed

Quite alright

Note; pics were in the middle of re-organizing the stuff, sorting to different shelves and whatnot

The work benches are clean and organized now

r8 my shed

FREEDOM / 10

>tfw moldy dirty carport because florida a shit and is just always fucking wet

>Mfw live in NYC so garages are ass, and really small.
I have a "lot" but it's open, I ride a motorcycle, and what's keeping it "clean" is a fucking cloth blanket..

Should I go to HD/Lowes and just buy a shed that's $500-700, or should I build my own? any plans?

Please tell me you were just walking your doggo and you don't actually keep a dog that small chained to your garage,

>tfw need to sort my garage out
I can park my car/wrench on it in there, but there's so much crap I need to organize and clean out.

If you build your own, you can make it exactly as big or as small as you want it, and you can even try to run some good electrical wiring through there to run things like shop lights, air compressors, power tools, etc.

or you can split the difference and just pour a cheap sturdy foundation and build a cuckshed on top of it big enough to wrench on your motorcycle and keep some tools safe from getting robbed by junkies

That's the thing, I only have a car worth of space, My condo and the parking space that I have is shared so needs to have a walk way for my neighbors, on top of that NYC code states that a shed/storage unit cannot be 3 feet to the house. I went to Lowes and window shopped to see how much it will all cost, it came around $400+- with only parts, still need a plan/ tools.

Or I can buy homedepot.com/p/Arrow-Yard-Saver-4-ft-x-10-ft-Metal-Storage-Building-YS410/100065639?MERCH=REC-_-rv_search_plp_rr-_-NA-_-100065639-_-N

It has the length for the bike, I still need to find out if the handlebars will fit, but the material is ass.

Are you just going to use it to store it or to occasionally change the oil/filters and stuff? I'd try for something a little bit wider, my man. And yeah, possibly more sturdy because if someone knew that there was a bike worth a couple grand in there, they could just cut that thing open like a tin can and haul your crap out

Mostly store it, I think I can squeeze myself and the bike and change oil etc, but not going to rebuild a bike or anything of that sort, it needs to by a side entrance also, because no way would I be able to get the bike in if it has central doors.

>tfw no garage.

I know that feel.

Also I hate this fucking dick of a car taking up space needed for muh vee ate

>tfw your truck is too big to fit in your garage anyway

Don't they have garages even in the cities in the bongland, though? Or is it one of those things where that makes rent/housing that much more expensive because it's an amenity

>dumbass cousin has a trailer half (think the trailers that mexican lawnscapers pull around)
>tells me he'll give me $40/mo to keep it in my garage
>dummy me says "ok"
>haven't gotten one cent so far and I barely have enough space to put my pigfat VW in there and shut the garage door

dis

soon tho