what's the whitest car i can buy?
>inb4 some nigger built detroit crap

Other urls found in this thread:

seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/6119416829.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A twingo

Probably a Toyota Camry or something.

Mercury Grand Marquis

Old balkan shitbox is literally the whitest-built you can go with.

Pre-1999 Volvo.

The whitest car you can buy would be a Japanese full size sedan like the Accord or Camry
The whitest truck you can buy would be a Chevy 1 ton dually diesel

PT Cruiser

trips confirms

A former Presidential limo

seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/6119416829.html

Honda Accord

Never see niggers in miatas...

detroit motor-city era manufactured vehicles.

Never see niggers in a cummins.

Any car in white.

A golf cart

mercedes

volkswagen

A mexican coworker owns one.

or volvo if you aren't poor

merc and porsche are not for white people

Get the most "frugal mexican" car... The festiva. (Not to be confused with the fiesta.)

A Volvo or Saab. You'll be hard pressed to find anyone who isn't white in a Scandinavian car.

>Any Asian brand
No
>Any American brand
no
>Any British brand
Maybe, but why would you do that to yourself?
>Any European brand
No

funnily enough the only non european market for the rover 75 was Mexico

>Made in Birminghamistan

Because they can't afford them

Anything that shows up at the Concourse D'Elegance

They are nigger-free events for a reason.

>/pol/ here
Go back we don't want you here faggot

>/pol/ here
You need to be 18 to post here, bub.

/pol/ has gotten really popular recently. Even in real life, my formerly liberal friends are racist now, it's weird. Not "KKK" racist, but "be careful, lots of blacks shop there" racist

thats not racist. it's rational. blacks are dangerous.

And it's the reason why Veeky Forums has been shit the past 5 or so years

Gladly inviting new people in, doing things "irl" and not keeping quiet about where they're from

Remember rules 1 & 2? They may have been specific to /b/ but the overall theme was don't talk about Veeky Forums, and well, now everyone knows. Yeah sekrit club whatever but the fact is this place may not have been so awful or constantly be in the media negatively without them

sandnig tier
pic related

this.

I am a woke ex-liberal now (who still supports legalization of weed).

The Mazda RX-8.

>Nazi engine
>designed under Ford's influence

Why do white people suck at building cars? Asians, Blacks in America, and Muslims in Europe build the best cars

Bitch I've been using this site for 14 years, it's always been bad. Bad but addictive, that's all. The problem was never normies, it's normalfags

sauce

middle class liberals have always been openly racist. have you perhaps gotten a real job recently or something?

go back to a car is a car you dullard. a car cannot have a race because it is not a species. it's a bloody machine. fucking redditor /pol/ users need to keep to their containment board and/or lurk moar.

this post gave me cancer and I can't afford health insurance. thanks Obama.

Yes, but lower class liberals are the ones I notice becoming racist. Saying nigger, avoiding blacks, blaming immigrants, one girl accidentally touched a black dudes hand while handing him change and she came in back to squeal to the other girls "EWWWW he had BLACK PEOPLE skin!"

Take it back.

Some cheap clunker with an exhaust leak. See you in you hell ya piece of shit.

ahaha I don't even know what black people skin means. greasy from lotion?

they aren't, come back to earth

yes they are. just like snakes are dangerous. a lot of snakes are completely harmless and chances are you won't ever get bit by a rattlesnake but that's not a good reason to hang around with snakes you don't know if you have a choice.

>they aren't
>what is APEX gang
>what is Chicago's West Side
>what is Somalia

kys cuck

>Autist sperging out not realizing a car is a white car if it's built by whites, just how a german car is built by germans

Low functioning brainlet

Gotta agree with this.

mercedes g-wagon is built by whites but I'd be hard pressed to find a bigger [sand]nigger car

>the first murdered car in history

The nazis were trendsetters.

that's a characteristic of all humans, not just blacks.
>implying gangs are an actual problem
>implying there aren't any white gangs
>implying somalia is as bad as you think it is

why don't you fags go outside and see what the world is really like?

>that's a characteristic of all humans, not just blacks.

nah I don't have a fear of asians. blacks are like snakes, asians are like rabbits.

What are poor shitty areas? I live in a nice beach town and guess who we have robbing innocent people at gunpoint every week? All white people. Fuck you and kill yourself, or become a good human being. Otherwise, end your sad pathetic racist life now.

>>implying somalia is as bad as you think it is
why don't you go backpack there then you silly cunt?

you would do everybody a favor showing how peaceful and rich mogadishu culture is.

Ok, georgie

don't insult snakes by comparing them to niggers. at least snakes are color coded to tell you which ones can harm you. a nigger can loiter around pretending to be harmless and then attack you without reason.

it's also not surprising that liberals are starting to open their eyes. many of them grew up in all white/asian suburbs where the handful of niggers they would meet would be the unicorns that actually act semi-decent. after moving to the city to live in the trendy areas near bars, which are often a few steps away from shitty areas, they get to meet average niggers and see them for what they are.

no matter what area of the world you're in, nigger neighborhoods are always the worst neighborhoods. that tells you all you need to know.

gangs might not be a problem in whatever upper middle class suburb you live in, but that doesn't mean the rest of the world is the same. how many white gangs are there compared to black gangs, what percentage of whites are in gangs vs blacks? if somalia isn't so bad why don't you move there?

you're either a nigger or a completely brainwashed teenage retard. if you actually saw what the world is like you wouldn't spout this bullshit.

this

End your pathetic cuck life, cuck.

t. nigger

All of you stupid fucks need to shut the fuck up and talk about cars, or just leave and go back to /pol/ or reddit. Christ.

t. jamal

don't you have some mixtapes to distribute on the MTA nigger?