/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

RINGED CITY IS OUT, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED, STAY AWAY WHILE YOU PLAY IT BY YOURSELF

>Didn't use Vordt's:
>1.11 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839063734797566

>1.12 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839596812166515

>Ringed City DLC stuff
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

I hate black people

first for midir numba 1

Is Wolnir Holy Cheese Grater any good now?

Anyone on PS4 want to help with Demon Prince?

This thread is now blessed by Gravelord Nito and the Pardoners of Velka

"HAVE A NICE DARK SOULS"

nth for shitty fucking dragon pice of fucking shit god fucking damn it

now that the series is done, rank powerlevels:

Slayer of Demons > Hunter >>> Ashen One > Chosen Undead > Bearer of the Curse

I SHALL PARTAKE

Regarding Midir, is there a tail cut?

Where do you get ledo's helmet?

MAKE HAAAASTE

So I killed Midir and went back to talk with the door lady, is that the whole quest?

Is midir really getting patched? He's destroying my intestines on my NG++ meta quality char

A question, please.
All you people who are talking about having trouble with Midir, what NG cycle are you fighting him on?

>Second DLC requires you to beat the game or the first DLC
>It's way easier than the first DLC
???

No

Tail is actually the safest place to damage him, so people have knocked off like 70% of his health from there

Yeah but you have to cut it with any dragonslayer weapon's fully charged strong attack.

Are these the only Dark Souls enemies to actually talk?

I want to be dominated by Midir.

Please tell me i'm not the only one this happened to

So where's the slab in the swamp? I searched everyfucking where and there was nothing and then the faggot just appears with it

>Its way easier than first dlc

Subjective

Almost definitely NG. Veeky Forums has been full of baddies forever. You summon when the going gets tough, and you become unable to beat anything without summoning. A boss that can attack you whenever it wants, instead of turning away to chase someone else while you heal, becomes impossible.

They'll patch in more stuff, right?

Right?

NG+0, fresh new game. He has about 70,000 health I think and takes half damage if you hit him anywhere other then face

You're not only one. This area is cancer

>thought Lapp's set would be perfect for my Paladin setup
>it makes me look like a massive fat fuck
fuck you game.

Ledo's set would've been fucking P E R F E C T for a STR/FTH buffing paladin too. Especially with the addition of Lightning Bow.

>use the crucifix
>turn into a terrorist

I was not expecting that, seems pretty fun tho.

NG+4 for me

How is the Frayed Blade? Is it worth getting?

NG+3 here, beat DLC without summoning anyone.
So i guess people play even higher?

>No Ledo's armor
>NO SILVER KNIGHT WEAPONS
>Just one (1) dark spell

King's Souls

There are people in this thread right now! who will try to tell you that Midir isn't one of the worst fights in the series.
>gorillion HP
>moveset that punishes taking more than two swings
>requires you to have your thumb jammed on the sprint button for literally 95% of the fight
>entire body is a hurtbox
>King of The Storm camera
>each boss run requires having to wait for an elevator, spending 10 seconds sliding down a ladder, jump down a chasm and run the length of a football field for the privilege of getting two-shotted again

>please patch Dark Souls to make the bosses less difficult :c

I bet you're one of those fuckers who claims everything is easy and difficulty is a marketing meme when other people are having trouble, too.

I'm thinking of respecing my greatswords/pyro character to be able to use the Dragonslayer's swordspear
I'm just going to be shoving some int into faith
But will this Respec affect my pyromancy?
I've never understood how pyro damage is calculated when it comes to the int and faith skills

>the fucking health on the humanity head monsters

please die, tanimura

>make a new character after beating the DLC
>Every boss feels incredibly easy and weak

welp

>Can't find summons for Lv.60 Midir
>Decide to put my sign down
>Get summoned instantly to a host and two summons

For what purpose?

>being a dark build

haah waaw

I rerolled to strength pretty quickly. Literally everything in the entire DLC is resistant to dark and fire, which are your main elements as an int/fth hybrid.

>MLGS does 228 damage to Gael
thanks memezaki

Not the only one.
Why the fuck would they even let the patrol go that far?

[Try plunging attack]

Objective

>that panicked rolling

I'm sorry but that was funny

They're pretty reasonable on the Dreg Heap since you find them mostly 1x1, but the spiral staircase in the Ringed City pretty much mandates that you have to plunge them.

Best boss. He's real dragon, not some ancient shit from DS2. What do you expected? No HP bosses like in vanilla DS3?

>mfw summoning 2 phantoms for Demon Prince

I feel no shame.

mfw after a gojirrion hours on ng+7 and trying out ng, im literally just a god now

Redpill me on Drangleic. How does it fit into the wider world of Dark souls?

>expecting From to do anything fun anymore
Just accept that they don't give a shit and you're playing the garbage scraps the F-Team spent a week developing.

>Farron Greatsword does about the same if the dagger doesn't hit

>Just one (1) dark spell
>its just a fucking orb
>it could've been that humanity thing with arms
I'm so upset. At the very VERY LEAST I wanted the herald head piece. But nope! Have the dragon slayer armor that should've been in the fucking base game.

TIME IS CONVOLUTED

If you want to beat the demon prince, DO NOT SUMMON.

He can 1 - 2 shot most people. And by summoning you only fucking up his hp bar. His last phase gets too bloated.

>no Priscilla fanservice

You gave us motherfucking Volcano Elevator fanservice, but still no dragon titties, From. I'm going to fucking riot.

FUCK MIYAZAKI

>have shit situational awareness
>ignore the clanking of armor approaching
>blame the area when you get fucked
What the fuck kind of baby-tier area do you want it to be?

>literally can't rest at the bonfire just before Demon Prince because of the overwhelming number of bloodstains surrounding it and there being no Switch Action prompt
This DLC is filled with tiny shit like this that makes me want to blow my fucking brains out.

It doesn't fit because half the people here found Dark Souls after Bloodborne and fell for the DS2 is the worst shit ever meme while they gobble up DS3 cuz it's "fast" like BB.

I believe so, yes. Kinda weird that the first enemies to talk are oversized locusts.

Anor Londo existed
100,000,000 years later Anor Londo crumbled to dust
Someone built a castle called Drangleic in the same place
100,000,000 years later Drangleic crumbled to dust
Someone built a city called irithyll in the same place, and on top of irithyll they built a tiny replica of the church of the gods from anor londo?

Stay in front of it and bait its clawing attacks. A fire res shield is useful for its flame attacks if you get hit.

Just do it already

>its just a fucking orb
You're too kind. It's SHIT orb with zero tracking in PVP even compared to deep soul.
>no aoe
>slow cast
>SLOW
>slow cast

The evangelists talk too

Pretty sure that humanity thing with arms is some kind of Deep phenomenon.

When you're on a tiny space with an ogre thathas an attack hitbox the size of said space and larger, you can't help but roll and hope for the best.

It didn't happen.

I'm having trouble even in NG, but it's fun.

don't tempt me

>no lightning soulmass either

>boss that doesn't fold like a pyramid of cards when you hit him, for once
>boss that doesn't let you mash idiotically in his face, for once
>boss that forces you move around unlocked instead of circle strafing, for once
>boss that doesn't have giant obvious blind spots you can sit in, for once
>boss that requires basic manual camera control since you're not locking on
>boss that doesn't have a bonfire right before the door, for once

Sounds like you just got used to circle strafing and stunlocking small and passive bosses to death like a bad PvP encounter.

>expecting From to do anything fun anymore

They did the player boss. And you can deflect projectiles with the splitleaf greatsword stance

who is the Venom Snake of the Souls series?

Cancer is not insult. It's fun with dried finger

The whole Drangleic thing is a legend, it didn't actually happen

You forgot
>RAD AS ALL HELL

Can you parry Gael?

>Fallen Knight anything
deserved it desu

kek

NG+5 and got him on my fourth try.

I hope you atleast get paid for that.

GAEL GREATSWORD - STR OR QUALITY?

It's a faraway land. Possibly on a different continent. King Vendrick existed. The various areas of the game probably existed. NPC dialogue and some item descriptions probably have been retconned away as the ramblings of crazy people.

All the other countries it alludes to, I'm not quite sure. They might have been retconned away too.

So why was Dragonslayer Armor in the Ringed City? Time is convoluted?

>maneaters 0.5
>old king 0.5
>kalameet 0.5
>artorias 0.5

there are people in this thread that WILL defend this

equip load?

read the armor description lad

It's the only thing that looked good with the big coat.
It's a cancer set but at least I'm not full cancer.

try reading
dialogues etc

Probably not the only one. I stood back to scope out the situation after all the really loud clanking alerted me to the dudes coming up the stairs, and found out that the lead one just nestles himself behind the stairs and doesn't move, and the other two go back down. After that, you can talk to Shira and the patrolling ones never come within aggro range, and the hiding one just chills out.

To meet up with his friend Ledo.

Can I get the Ringed Knight weapons from farming them? Already got the hood so I know that's how you get the armor.

>player boss
only after the massive disappointment people had over the Champion Gravetender. they're just pandering

>deflect projectiles
you can just roll instead

>see three Haralds walking up the stairs as you exit out into the open
>"Better ignore them, maybe their patrol patterns which I know nothing about will not take them near this door where I'll stand motionless, cornered and vulnerable while I talk to this bitch!"
You only have yourself to blame. Always get in the habit of murdering every enemy you come across, lest they come back to fuck you over later.

What's up with this fog wall? Can't traverse it.
Not being invaded either.

Patches

No

Pretty much all of them are near some drop, where you can 1 hit them with a plunging attack