poeurl.com/bedJ
poeurl.com/bedW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I see they added degenerate as a new map mod

reposting cause of new thread
pastebin.com/L1WSnWq6
help?

first for perandus league best league

So, I'm rolling a bor + varunastra + rig's savagery gladiator and right now it's sucking major ass. I'm dying rather easily to it.

If someone can speak from experience, is sword and board better than dual wield?

>GGG starts business with Ruskies and Chinks
>Game goes steadily to shit and even have security breaches
Also,enjoy your 3.0 being delayed 2-3 more months.

that fucking chode only sells me rare tier jewelry or shit uniques for thousands of coins

what skill you retard

1h bf is better than dw anything

>tfw just hit merc a4
>50c in the bank

nice league starter ayy
your brodiro rng will come if you pray to the greed god

I was rolling 2h bf.

poeurl.com/bedJ

>2h bf with rigwald + varunastra
yeah ok that's not gonna work out buddy pretty sure you mean dw not 2h

yes dw excuse me user

your problem is using varunastra paired with a specific weapon type. 2 varunastra or a shield, you waste a lot picking that deadly diletantte wheel since it only buffs one of your weaopns

What's the best class to use to repeatedly remake alts for farming scrolls of wisdom?

eh I'm not that far. I'm just coming back from a long time of not playing (I think like since 2015) and haven't even gotten my new character to maps yet, no idea how people get this shit done so fast. Trying out Summon Raging Spirits necromancer and it seems fun enough I guess

audible (you)

tfw you have lice irl

STUPID NIGGER MOD

But I'm being 100% serious. I use those things 10x faster than I get them.

How this looks? poeurl.com/bedW

I can just swap rig's for a lioneye's remorse for now and swap the passives. Rig's price is probably more than enough to cover the tree change. Tooltip dps went to the shitter on PoB but I don't believe in tooltip dps anymore after playing BF.

With this tree I can get 68/68 block. I can get to 76/78 with two reckless defense.

sounds nice user. having fun is the best part of the game, just enjoy yourself. i hate it when people compare your build to the """pros""" or the """meta"""
srs sounds cool. i wanna play with that one day

the "?" means it could be like 30-50ms, right?

I admittedly looked up a build but I heard "flaming skulls" and was sold. Seems pretty viable for stuff too

just sail to japan

hoping reflect mechanics change in 3.0, I'd like to go ham and play some berserker flameblast or anything spell crit really but its just too painful having to deal with half the rares being ele reflect in merciless and witches suck
I mean the retard proof effectiveness of totems has gone too far and the playstyle sucks too desu

two breach league in a row
based GGG

looks pretty solid to me, gotta admit i'm a big fan of bone breaker. not to keen on the axe nodes but idk which one's actually better

your build is shit if you die to a fucking rare reflect mob

you really dont need much damage to die with self cast flameblast dunno why you're talking about 'builds'

how can you stay on that screen long enough to make a screenshot without your GPU exploding?

For maps with ele reflect mod? Sure. But if you're dying to a rare mob then you have literally no defences

just cap fps at whatever your monitor refresh rate is

Honestly I'm thinking about just skipping damage nodes entirely and going full tank.

Bone Breaker is a better option because it costs one less passive point to get there and AOE helps BF. Thank you m8.

whats tidebreaker good for
inb4 juggernaut

>implying I can break 30fps
performance has never been this bad

>full tank
all 3 trigger gems (riposte, vengance, whatever the third is called) tempest shield, link with added chaos and poison where possible becuase they're broken. armour/life on everything else, use a mark of the doubting knight because it has high phys damage and costs 1c and trigger gems don't care about attack speed

whew, this sounds like a build i'd make but it'd probably not be able to kill anything

wrong image, derp indeed.
vigilant strike slayer, i might make one later in the league. sounds like fun

you can't really out-tank highlevel mobs, they just deal too much damage if you factor in map mods

party up with a guardian support and you can make anything happen

You know, I could just put BF - Poison - Void Manip - Added Chaos on the BoR and have more than enough damage, considering how fast BF attacks. I might just try that, actually.

> trigger gems
I was already running them, Riposte + vengeance + LGOH is underrated

>tumblr build centered around getting triggered constantly

yeah BoR is great, good idea.

Why the FUCK do people use seething eternals?

What did you post? Did you say the n-word?

any good cheap uniques that synnergize with chaos blade flurry cwc bladefall?
i need to replace my entire gear for maps, except wep+shield+chest and i hate searching around for rares on poetrade

Because it's a 1k life panic button I guess

What's the best way to start new character?

fair enough, you'd probably reach 1mil dps as a full tank too then.
supports are broken as fuck.

click char creation screen and pick the hc temp league, then write your char's name

>retard pretends to be stupid
>gets mad when people treat him as one

>hc
Do you not have a job or something? I mean I want to actually experience endgame content before the end of the league.

Should I play Diablo rather than PoE?

>do you not have a job or something

it was nigga yes

Depends on:
- how much time you want to devote
- do you like to trade?
- are you patient?
- do you like to scale difficulty yourself or have the game challenge you on its own term
- do you like to create builds and min/max everything or want to be able to switch on the fly
I'm probsbly forgetting things but thats it mainly.

Hc is for people who have nothing else going on in life and needs meaningless achivements. Sc is for people who want to play to have fun and be entertained properly, aka what a videogame is supposed to be.

supports are pretty damn strong indeed. played guardian both for essence and perandus. mostly me and a bowdude but for perandus we had a quadcurser, ez game

does Immortal Call work without charges? would it be worthwhile to use Immortal Call and Cast when Damage Taken without Warlord's Cry?

you're not convincing anyone but yourself
get good

yes. charges just increase the duration
it's called enduring cry / warlords mark btw

>its worth being immune to physical for half a millisecond after you actually take damage

nice, very nice

fuck off

Are you seriously not using cwdt/IK?
What kind of retard are you

i instantly skip over every post i see with that facebook emote shit

Why does poetrade list 1ex as lower value than 75c?

yeah I mixed those up, my bad. Still, is it better to do Enduring Cry- CWDT - Immortal Cry?

Enduring cry isnt a spell. Its a warcry
CWDT only works with spells
You need to manually cast Enduring Cry to get endurance charges

think you meant to quote

ahhhh, gotcha. Thanks

>make a split second mistake while mapping
>a nasty pack starts faceraping me
>get half a second phys immunity instead of dying
>blink arrow to safety and continue clearing the map
Yeah I'm really hating it, absolutely useless.

i mean why do they use seething eternals over divines

shhh the catposters strongly believe in cwdt+ic, no matter that they always die in t6 maps

thats never happening, unless you're getting lucky with your shitty 30% stun evasion or something

you shouldnt really play either desu

what can I play until ggg decided to remove vp and not balance around logging out and oneshots?

How has it been an entire week and raiz is still #2 (dead)

Well.. I won't say no to that drop considering my build..

>Mfw everyone bullies me for playing Frostbolt
>Mfw everyone praises mathil for it

I only tried to tell people how fun it was and I'm told I'm stupid, but now that mathil plays it everyone wants to suck his dick and play along REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

5 dollars for those boots

This community is retarded. Half of them can't make their own build and just copy what the streamers are doing

aberrath's hooves are garbage after the aoe nerf

Considering I play Ignite it's gonna be nice until I can equip Xoph's Nurture, then it's gtting sold.

>tfw always made my own builds and trees
feels good
my lvl 87 viper striker on ehc was probably the most fun i've had in a while

>viper strike
>fun
??????

Would Xoph's Nurture + Abberath's Hooves be overkill?

>feels good
Yup.
Made a budget ES RF build based off Beast of Fur Shawl - turns out it can just do low level maps and bosses, but it was fun to try something no one has done. It's best to just save up for a shavs and go LL, or just go full tank mode with vortex or somethin

play reflex

I wanted top do this too, but I feel like I don't get enough life leech to go vp and gr using swords, and I kinda don't want to use claws and daggers.

binos worked nicely for me, good regen. other than that i used some enduring cry here and there, blood rage and the hybrid mana/life node by duelist. Shame they moved it to the bottom

oh, you went pure life then? Interesting. The life leech/mana node is actually baller now for buelist and does a fuck of a lot of work for supporting him, but to path for es gr and vp and try to go there? you'll waste a bunch of points. Especially if you wanna sword it up.

otherwise you jsut grab claws because they are basically better than daggers, traps and swords at this point. You get life leech, with damage, with crits.

It really overshadows every other weapon type he can get.

>labyrinth

FUCK
OFF

This is so fucking irritating, im about to fucking uninstall after starting up.

Merciless izaro? afk
Anything? afk
Random poison dart + saw = LE SO GUD WASTE 20 MINS ME SO GUD RUN THROUGH AGAIN

fucking nigger garbage

so fucking tedious and annoying, and it's mandatory since ascendancy give so much

wasted 35 minutes of my time doing nothing but running and doing stupid fucking retard puzzles, only to die to some random fucking saw or garbage can after some being hit by dart.

if you wanted players to fucking PLAY THIS FUCKING RETARD SHIT, MAKE IT SHORTER.

Zone through 7+ huge goddamn areas filled with retarded go around corner and press switch to open door roadblocks is so fucking annoying when I HAVE TO FUCKING GO THROUGH SO MANY FUCKING AREAS AND ITS A MAZE OF TEDIOUS BULLSHIT WITH % HP/ES DAMAGE

FUCKING NIGGER

u kidding me
how could you survive

had to redo the tree since the new updates so i doubt it's optimal - low accuracy for one, finished the tree in like 2 minutes just so i could get gear requirements and stuff

but yeah pure life w acro/phase acro. i'm not a es kind of guy, i've always liked life builds more

claws are probably good but i wanted to do binos since it dropped in price and wasn't "meta" anymore, and i like the regen, crit, dot damage, etc. it was great for me

So for a assassin bow build, do I just want to grab a Death's Opus and then make a generic bow build?

i agree. labyrinth is the worst thing in poe.
the game isn't about traps and precise movement, it's about killing shit. killing izaro and whatever else is in the lab is ez but having to deal with traps with GGGs clunky ass movement is terrible. i hate it and wish i could do something else to get the points

sounds pretty straight forward.
idk about now but barrage + snakebite was a good wombo combo

>the game isn't about
hate this stupid argument. The game is about gitgut nigga. With a maxed 20% phase + quicksilver with extra speed I go over everything so fast that its a complete joke. Also, Izaro is an interesting boss

Just get a high attack speed dagger/sword/claw, and throw a blade whirl and faster attack speed on it.