Pick

Pick a car for following:

You have to drive this car and maintain it until you have driven 1.000.000km. Even if engine blows you have to pay for repairs.

What car to pick? Must be comfy enough and cheap to maintain.

W123/W124/W126/W201

Whats your idea of "comfy"?

I'd just keep driving my Hilux

Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 with the cummins 12 valve and a five speed

VW Golf

Or basically anything with german engineering

a 98 daewoo tico with lpg installation and minor rocket panel rust

or a golf 2

1000000 is a lot of km is a lot of sitting down in the same seat...

Why no W211? I had one that i sold when it was at 500000 km, never had a single issue except maintenance. Full service book says that nothing ever was repaired...

what are these 3rd world periods in the middle of your numbers?

is that a million?

anyway my pick

How about you fuck off? Also thats not a car thats a fucking truck you american inbreed

>Why no W211? I had one that i sold when it was at 500000 km, never had a single issue except maintenance. Full service book says that nothing ever was repaired...

More electronics, and a bit less solid than golden era Mercedes, they feel more like normal cars.

Also I like the look of older models more and think they're more comfy.

>1.000.000km
That's 600k miles for those of us who aren't gay.

>621,371 miles

I'd pick a 98 VW Jetta with the 2.0 Engine. Actual bullet proof engines. I've owned several with over 300k miles. If I didn't live in a place where salt was dumped every winter they would still be on the road.

One MILLION?!?

Okay wake me up when we're there.

Anyone who isn't a mouth breathing retard could've deducted this themselves because it's well known that 0-100 kph is the same as 0-62 mph. So as a matter of fact it's 620k miles.

I disagree with the 'normal car'. The interior is still very special, but all mercs after W211 are like every other german car...

>S124
This guy knows whats up

Well then they'd also have to figure out your barbaric use of periods instead of commas. I just so happen to be from /int/ so I know shit like that but most people in the civilized world don't.

That's where periods go. Stop using periods for fractions.

Stop using cum for toothpaste.

Stop putting fluoride in your tap water, it promotes autism.

All of you

and 1 .000. 0. 000 0 is not a number so we're even

??????

Howabout this: the country with the most Nobel Prizes wins. Looser has to keep their primitive ways to themselves.

Wins what? Are you seriously this mad that the european way is to use a period... Jesus christ man you really are retarded in the states

Toyota tercel. I've seen a few with 500,000 miles believe it or not

Im from Denmark btw

Actually it's a road tractor, cuck.

I'm not bad that you guys have your own beautiful customs and traditions, I'm just upset that you think it's alright to spread that faggy bullshit here.

BTFO

So it is not a car, please fuck off

Post that to your blog then