BMWs on the Nurburgring

What's the deal? Why do they all drive like Mustangs when they are on the RIng?

Most of the fatalities for this year at least were BMWs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6cAyrdoVpZc
youtube.com/watch?v=24dbZL1k37s
youtube.com/watch?v=GFgWZ0CEewA
jalopnik.com/science-confirms-that-bmw-and-prius-drivers-are-the-wor-1120783177
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even BMW Motorrads have a problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=6cAyrdoVpZc

McPherson struts

it's because the eurofag equivalent to the dumbass american that can't drive his mustang is a bmw owner

it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the car; faggotry is a universal problem

Question, never been to the Ring- after picking up the broken BMW, do the tow trucks then try to drive sportily on the track?

They are Germans so no

Because BMW is the most tracked car brand on earth
Also new drivers+high powered rwd car=bad combo

this
in europe a BMW is the most easily attained fast RWD car you can get, so i hope OP can put 2 and 2 together.

How much for those wheels

it's not the most tracked here where a bmw americans consider "elder god tier" goes for sub 1k in decent condition.
They're a chav/nigger/trailer trash mobile. Not as bad now since they are actually nice cars and most cunts moved over to audi which has no redeeming qualities compared to bmw.
Sure there are some specific bmw cups but most tracked car here is a 911.Most bimmers sit around gas stations and look for trouble or drive poorly and crash into something late in evening.

there's a difference between trashed and tracked.
Tracks even as cheap as they are now are far too scary and too expensive for the cheap shits who drive bimmers.

>911 is the most tracked car here
I said car brand, not car.
Also where do you live where 911's are more common than BMWs? Monaco?

last I heard of the passenger was, that the doctors don't expect him to make it

the most tracked cars at the Ring are
> BMW E36 - great basis for tracktools, cheap parts everywhere
> Renault Megane RS - good stock package
> Renault Clio / Suzuki Swift (similar basis, good from stock, cheap to build)

At least these are the most common because most affordable track cars, of course you see a lot of 911, Audis and BMWs (lots of M3/M4 lately) and some VW (either not enough power but cheap or power but expensive and considered "too good" to track by the owners, though you see some GTIs (5, 6, 7) being tracked, but rarely built up as tracktools). You also see some JDM, but most often they just park and watch.

So since these are the most common, they are the onces you see being crashed most often. The BMW E36 because the drivers don't care if they crash, which makes for good times but small limit zones. On the other hand, with a bit of moisture on the track, some corners are just deadly for the RWDs (Brünnchen 2, the right after the bridge at Breidscheid, ...). Megane RS almost exclusively crash at Schwedenkreuz (incidentally where OPs BMW crashed) because of the tricky section and the very light rear (similar problem for GTIs and other FWD). The Clios and Swifts only get minor scratches, too slow to really damage anything.

Bikes, of course, are a different topic. A little bit of coolant or oil in a dangerous spot and they just crash. Also a lot of dickheads on bikes that go fast on a straight and just roll the corners, blocking even the slowest cars.

Schwedenkreuz claims another victim.

I live 25 minutes from the Nürburgring and I rarely drive on it. It's expensive and everyone drives like they want to kill me.

damn that's sad. how did the passenger hang out of the window? no seatbelts?
did it happen in this turn?
youtube.com/watch?v=24dbZL1k37s

Uh what?

>He actually saved that bike, and was cut off.

Open track days in a nutshell

>why do people who are not racecar drivers crash their cars on a race track?

You realize how retarded your question is, right?

Open up a race track to normies in Japan, lots of crashed Toyotas.

Open up a race track to normies in France, lots of crashed Renaults.

Open up a race track to normies in the US, lots of crashed Mustangs.

Open up a race track to normies in India, lots of crashed donkey carts or some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=GFgWZ0CEewA

Lol busted troll

Not two weeks ago some retard left his broken down car and ran ON THE TRACK. Got hit by an oncoming driver at full speed.
The Nürburgring is Darwin's laws in action.

Fuck bikers on the Ring.

BMW drivers are also the least courteous towards pedestrians.
jalopnik.com/science-confirms-that-bmw-and-prius-drivers-are-the-wor-1120783177

So the next time a BMW driver parks across three handicapped spaces, or a Prius driver blows ahead of you at an intersection when it was your turn to go, don't get angry. That would be tantamount to class warfare. Instead, be inspired by their success and think of ways you too can aspire to their level of greatness.

>enough time to slow down
>decides to overtake a car while in its blind spot
>complains about others people driving

The (a slow POS of all things) car moved over immediately after being passed with out checking.

IF the polo or whatever the fuck it was could've kept pace with the 911, it would've avoided the whole situation; and you can't simply 'slow down' at that speed on a bike.

My grandparents ran a credit union, drive a Corvette an an XJ-L and pull in a couple million annually each, and they still don't act like selfish petulant fucktards and are always polite to strangers. Financial success is no excuse for arrogance or putting others down. Behaving that way illustrates narcissism and insecurity.

Good for them.

I'm curious what it is about BMW that attracts the worst fucktards.
It's not like BMW runs ads "You, yes you! Are you an inconsiderate douchebag? This is the car for you." So what is it?

What's the story, morning glory? Is there a video?

They market their brand as being "ultimate" and run on image rather than pushing on hard numbers or facts. BMW hasn't been at the top of it's game for a while. This draws in people who think similarly of themselves, people of high flash and low substance, the typical 320i buyer. It's all just image really and people who feel the need to push their own branding and shit on others when the situation doesn't call for it out of insecurity. BMW does still build some true enthusiast models, and there are some people who buy BMW cars because they actually like them and don't just need to show off, but I suspect most people are just in it for the ego trip the badge highlights. Ironically, and reassuringly, the people I know who actually have rad BMW models like manual M3s, M5s or 8 series are mostly people who simply like fast cars and have money and are generally been pretty humble chill peeps.

Decent analysis. I feel sorry for the true enthusiasts, and in fact I knew a handful, who actually wrench their own vintage BMWs, tho I'm sure they're above all that.

So basically BMW is the Glock of cars.

No reason to feel sorry for the true enthusiasts, they're still vibrant and being catered too via performance packages. These just aren't the volume models.

More like the H&K

No Porsche is the HK of cars. VW is the glock of cars. Somewhat affordable, reliable and they're everywhere.

VW isn't especially reliable. They're not garbage tier like Veeky Forums loves to pretend they are, but they're not reliable. The only reason why I can think that Euros think they're super reliable is because they drive less than Americans do so don't own them over 100,000 miles.

Kind of.
Track time is expensive- tow trucks clear carcasses and get off the track as quickly as possible.

Europeans think they're reliable because euro VW is higher quality and not made in mexico

Fuck bikers in general.

Stay mad choking on my exhaust cagers.

What's the deal?
No, BMWs are certain to crash there since there's just that much more drivers that drive a car made in the country of the map.
But what is it with all the Renault Megane's????!?!?!!?!!!!?11111???2?

BMW drivers think they're race car drivers without any formal training.

>Cagers
There's literally not a more pretentious yet fundamentally flawed insult out there.

Have fun on your donorcycle, I'm sure Shekelberg will enjoy a fresh set of kidneys once you meme yourself.