What car is this?

What car is this?
Also, ama

how long have you been a fat piece of shit?

some kind of weird dodge stratus

>What car is this?
Mazda 2x4
>Also, ama
Why did you make this shitty thread?

I'm getting very annoyed with all the fat shaming threads as of lately, every day there is a new one with over 300 replies. What bothers me isn't you laughing at fat people, I suppose it's just human nature to look down on others to make yourself feel better. What bothers me is the sheer ignorance you display.
Genetics do factor in when it comes to obesity, A LOT.
You morons are either:
1) too dense to comprehend this or
2) simply will not accept scientific truth when it goes against your beliefs.
But you will straight out of the bat accept statements such as "ARNOLD HAD GREAT GENES FOR BUILDING MUSCLE", yet with obesity obviously it's 100% the fatties fault.
For example: Bell, C. G., Walley, A. J., & Froguel, P. (2005). The genetics of human obesity. Nature reviews. Genetics, 6(3), 221–34. doi:10.1038/nrg1556 demonstrated between 0.4 and 0.8 GENETIC heritability of obesity. How about that?
Oh what am I thinking, you will just hide your head in the sand and yell "fatty" or whatever, Yes I am a bit fat, but guess what, it's not a 100% my fault. Just like it's not a 100% fault that you are a DYEL hungry skeleton auschwitz.
Your genes matter and so do mine.

maybe you should try to pass the plate for once you bigg fat pussy

to be honest, it started when i got annoyed at people asking "can anyone identify this car?" with the model and badge very clear in the photo. so wanted to just post this shit so much, to the point where people would be skeptical about whether someone really wants a car identified or is just trolling.

i didn't ASK to weight 130kg, its simply genetics

give the shitposting a rest and go there

>ama
why have you continued this for so long? Hasn't it lost its novelty? Do you have some psychological issue that prompts you to keep posting this?

past a certain point, i just did it for the sake of it. now its just routine. also curious of what would happen if i shitposted the same shit for so long.

What's the biggest thing you can fit up your boipussy?

good question

anyone have a better idea?

It's a fat kids car

Toyota Pinto

nice Evo

>ama
When will you stop?

How's your chickens doing chickenposter? All mine got eaten by a fox, RIP black chickens.

100% sodium chloride

:( sorry to hear that user...
the chicken is moulting right now, im afraid that the cold might be a bit much without her feathers. so shes mainly being kept in her coop with blankets. its afraid of being touched, shes incredibly anxious around people right now, can't help but feel really bad when its in this state.

either when i get around 400whp, or when i hit an 11 second 1/4, whichever comes first.

your chickens are going to die because you keep stressing them out with those stupid fucking poses you do.

Because you're a fucking dumbass attention seeker.

it does this every year just before winter. also, when its stressed out, you'll know its stressed, it won't let you go near it let alone not run off the second you place it on the seat of a car.

wait how am i seeking attention

>MUH GENETICS

2fresh

>seeking attention
>not even using a trip

Lay off the McDonald's will ya?

This isn't your blog kys

Why haven't you killed yourself yet

Lol your chicken is going to die, kys when it does

I'd be stressing too if I was a chicken anywhere near your perpetually hungry ass.

At least you won't have to lower your base model Lancer, just jump in and before you know it it's sitting on the bump stops. Well, whatever side you got in is sitting on the bump stops.

Arnold has good bodybuilding genes due to his muscle insertions (Where his muscles begin and end) if you take something and stretch it out, it appears like there's less volume basically. He still had to bust his ass to BUILD the muscle, and genetics have nothing to do with how many calories you eat per day. That is completely your choice.

What does black ice smell like

How fresh are you right now?

>craves attention with constant shit threads
>upset when he gets attention