Tfw no 1985 chevy suburban

>tfw no 1985 chevy suburban

>tfw no 1990 Ford Maverick

I remember these cars making a distinct sound.

something like DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA I've never seen one that clean close up. all the ones I've seen were worn out paint chipped rusty as fuck absolute shitboxes. seem like the perfect mad max truck since they'd probably rust into dust before they stopped running. that's the impression my neighbor's gave me before he got a newer truck.

I remember when I was a kid if your family had one you were a rich fag

Kinda hard to imagine these were ever expensive vehicles for the middle class. whenever i saw one growing up (late 90s kid) it was usually owned by the poorest nigger.

>tfw no 1987 AMC Eagle

There wefe pretty expensive when new. Couple years ago i bought a 94 k1500. Fully loaded from the original owner. 145k miles i think when i got it. Payed $2000.

Saw one a week ago, couldn't believe how clean it was considering I'm in Chicago. Was thinkg about asking a price, but then I talked to the owner and it had 17k miles. Amazing car, but not worth the money he probably wanted

You should have asked for a price anyway. Those things are impossible to find in good condition.

Poorest of poor niggers weren't driving 90s Suburbans in the 90s. They might have been driving 70s Suburbans in the 90s.

Shit.. My uncle has an '85 Suburban 2500 that he barely uses and I want to buy it from him but he loves it so much that I don't think he'll sell it

can confirm upper middle class
drove the thing down to florida from ny every summer
>that mpg

Don't need something so big. Went with its smaller brother.
>1988 S10 Blazer

disgusting. at least get a bronco.

Don't want a Bronco. You get one.

I think I will

So until you get back to me with one I won't take your suggestion seriously. God speed.

okay here ya go, just picked it up 5 minutes ago

O-oh, you're right...I...I've been such a fool...

it'll be okay user

But professional memes aside, what was the problem with the S10? I've honestly never caught on to the interest in Broncos besides how common they are.

Not Bronco guy but they just both fulfilled the same role and even all the chevy guys in my area had Bronco's at some point.

I have an s10, best thing I could own for it's use.

>what was the problem with the S10?
nothing, the Bronco just looks better in every way

If you say so.

S10 is garbage quality.
I'm not even bashing GM here. Plenty of their vehicles are fine. But the S10 series is utter crap.

There's a reason that today you'll find 10 broncos for every blazer on the road and 20 rangers for every S10 pickup.
S10 series just didn't hold up.

>tfw my DD is a 92 Eddie Bauer ed. Bronco

>TFW no Australian Police Burban

N I C E

It's the opposite around here. I've only seen a handful of Broncos, while S10s are as common as civics.

WANT

that feel when no big block 78 bronco with a four speed

this feel is a real feel indeed

>TFW no emergency communications Suburban

>tfw no suburban 5.3 swapped into my turd gen

But not better than the silverado blazers

>tfw no 8.1 vortec suburban

Tfw no JA60 QX56. Best SUV that ever existed.

>best suv

Would rather an 8.1 avalanche. Top comfy

Forgot those existed

>tfw no 9.9L Lingenfelter Suburban

Its wierd how little information there is about those. Hardly any photos of them as well.