dragoola XDDD

post more benins

t. 0.5 ivi kdr

Now where did my pet go?!?
Time to shot mans!!!
TI alloys needs us!

*shods u in hed*

;DDD

The Reaper DMR is great. I like it more than the GRB. It's what the gauss saw would feel like if it weren't nerfed to utter fucking shit.

As always with NC low RPM nerfguns, 60+ fps is a requirement to do well or else consistency goes to complete shit from frametime and input lag.

I think I wanna grab all the 200 dmg model guns desu, they just feel so nice to use.

do it
it's fun

post ded thred OSTs

Please stand for the national anthem.
youtu.be/qZtnUCdeW1M

ure fidting lige DR solderr ;DD

post 'em

;-;

>Being a spesssh muhrine cuck after what they did to Tom Connery
>Not deciding to become enlightened

Only when we understand the true nature of the ancient technology will we be able to go back to Earth and end this war.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Wug7rm-zqY

t. knower

purple phallic objects are not "ancient technology", user

I bet you don't even know how to use the three seashells

Is this game dead?

N...no..haha why do you ask...? The general is a bit slow we're all ingame shooting planetmans haha..

shods you

you're ded XDD ;D

>that absolutely shit tier everything
what am i even supposed to see here

could you get any more egotistical and self centered?

Where do you think we are?

binland disgussion thraed?? :DDD

t. ebiner ;DD

i not get succed by raggulas this nigte :DDDDD
gmm!!!!

gam!

not dead yet...

>ywn suck her fat ayylien schlong
why live

beniss???? gey ;DDD

I miss the buttposting, kept the place alive. And that's what most generals do anyway.
I had a fun fight in the game today, then the continent locked again ebinn :DDD
The continent lock system needs a lot of work.

Eh, my problem with the game is literally the fact I'm shit at FPS games, while following a zerg as a medic isn't really fun, but I still return to this shitfest and play.

I'm just brainstorming here, feel free to join:

What if cont. lock left the continent exactly as it is but locked the cap points only.

What if they just turned off the servers

Continent locking is kinda dumb without continental lattice, which wouldn't work anyway with so few planets. I really wish planetside 2 was just planetside 1 in a new engine desu.

Are you me?

T R O S S

Also the SAW isn't nerfed it's still one of the best LMGs you fucking scrub just stand still in between strafes and burst properly jesus christ you suck

You and 95% of the rest of the playerbase buddy

see I want to change that
but I can't find anything
tried playing as Vanu instead of NC, my stats improved a fuckton, but it was still empty satisfaction.
What do.

try aiming better

Doesn't work
My hands shake like I have parkinsons whenever I play vidya

Lower your sensitivity, use mouse-sensitivity.com to figure that out, learn about different kinds of grip, stop replying so much on your wrist and think about the smooth movement of your arm. Aside from that, learn how bursting works in-game with cone-of-fire values, learn about movement states and their effect on CoF too, practice your recoil comp, tracking and acquisition of targets. You gotta look at these subjects and break them down into all the different factors involved. Moving on from your aim, think about how you take engagements as infantry, the situations you put yourself in, how you read the situation, process information and react accordingly. From there you can start being proactive and 'creating' your engagements in a way that favours you.

.t 1200 ivi 5kd 1.5kpm mediocre heavy

positioning more than anything seems to matter
often times i'll see some player doing pretty well and look up their stats only to find out their like 800-1000 ivi or some shit like that.

How the fuck does that site even work

Yeah, aim is nowhere near as important. I shoot 1200 if I tryhard for aim, but I do better if I shoot 800-1000 and focus instead on being aggressive and positioning well. Of course, if you can actually do both (like D3S or Saiyan) then you're pretty much set. But deffo focus on positioning first, aim will just improve over time if you pay attention to your habits.
You input by sensitivity or distance, so do it by distance. Distance is measured in how many cm or inches (you set it yourself) it takes to do a full 360 in whatever state of aim you selected, so you have to make sure to find out the sens you need for both hipfire, ADS, scoped and vehicle. They should all be options in the dropdown menus.

I still don't really understand what am I supposed to do.
Like I get what you put where on the site, but the fuck am I supposed to do with those numbers

Alright, it should output a sensitivity value that you put into your useroptions.ini, it'll say which value that is at the bottom. Remember to actually input your dpi etc.

So like what, I put in 5cm for distance for the move, and take that sensitivity and use it in game, to see how well does that work for me?

>5cm
jesus christ, too high. I recommend 20cm hipfire/40cm ADS 360's to start. I personally use 45/90 for hipfire/ADS.

All right thank you, I'll check higher values
That was the actual thing I wanted to know

5cm is the default and is ridiculous. If you want smooth aim, I recommend learning about basic palm grip, and try to utilize your arm/elbow more for clean and precise movement. I'd also really recommend getting a good mousemat at least 45cm wide. Steelseries are the general go-to but anything that is big and not total shit will work fine. Again, don't worry about dying too much. You should put yourself in aggressive situations, and by doing this over and over you'll figure out how to -survive- them, it'll force your aim to be better in those situations, and over time you'll essentially be able to dominate them. This obviously relies on your ability to pay attention and learn. Think about your mannerisms of movement and aim, remain calm and confident, don't get tilted like a slut when you inevitably get dunked. Getting dunked is half of how you improve- the other half being looking at that dunk and thinking about how you let it happen.

i hav arisen.. and so did benin ;DDD
t. dragulas :E (those r my fangs :EEE)

well here is muh benis
8===D
sugg????

All righty then, I'll take my time and actually try some shit out, thanks man.
This is probably the first time someone gave me an actual vidya advice instead of "git gud lol"

That's because 90% of ps2g is 2kd mediocre HA mains tbqh senpai, Lalu and some other mystery boys being the exception. Still not as pathetic as redditside tho.

Well imma go back to playing my NC char now, thanks again buddy.

I got warned and bost baleeted for dragula posting. Fugg :DDD I play nice and not shitpost too much now ok.

>aim is nowhere near as important as positioning
positioning lets you catch shitters off guard
aim lets you kill people

focusing on just aim will make you good against other 1v1 autists but totally unable to do anything else
focusing on just positioning will make you the king of shitters, not standing a chance against anyone that has worked on their aim even just a little bit

obviously you want both

>like D3S or Saiyan
>using shitters as an example of "good" players
shiggy

>I recommend 20cm hipfire/40cm ADS 360's to start
this is bad imo
switching from high to medium sens takes time to adapt and feels like shit while adapting, switching from medium to low is just the same.
if someone is going to use low sensitivity, i think they should do the change without any intermediate steps

one very very very important thing to remember:
aim with your arm, not your wrist/fingers. this is the number one mistake people do when they bitch about high sens "just not working for me hurr durr". you really should only use wrist/fingers for tiny adjustments when long range plinking

>D3S or Saiyan
>Shitters
So did you get stomped in durdle/eurodome?
You're right about the adaptation of sens tho, but I was hoping he'd figure that out after being introduced to the basic concept. Also right about the point of positioning/aim, but I'd still consider positioning more of a priority. Like I said, aim comes naturally if you pay attention. And your last point I mentioned like, several times.

>make good post
>get bullied
wow rud e

i sugg u ;DD

t. the 1 n only dragula (the sugger :EE)

not as hard as Saiyan bullied your asshole with hipfire clientside I bet

i literally recall dying to him exactly once, and only when i was drunk and fucking around as a crossbow LA

>mystery boys

Oh please, you make us sound important

pls dont abuse me

sugg blods nod benins: the dragula code of ethnics

t. dragulss :E

Pet is 8 hours late!!! The base now belongs to the gay niggers from outer space. What do we do now?

If u no sugg den I'm gonna steag u

t. steagosurrous

i have a top secret plan to defeat spaceISIS in 30 days

Share plans!
This better be good.
Does it involve the construction system?

My agent should be at your door within the day

no steggs pls u shuld b vegendarian :DD

get it

no steggs haha

dragula comedy

Im gonna steag u up tha butt

Wit my benis

And also my steagrr

Kill yourselves.

we build a wall around the dildos factory

they all get trapped

ggg sapcegays

bls don do either of those psl :E

That's a good pet!
One daybreak memebership coming right up for you. And one (1) gun.
Stop locking my continent werl.

Fuck off you gay ass nigger

Just kidding I enjoy your company

Have you played the game recently?

You are always loved in /ps2g/ and inside the planetside 2 game. Do not worry user.

No.

Wow neither have I

BRAMD NEW POLL STRAIGHT FROM WERLYBOI HIMSELF
strawpoll.me/12632585

New patch when?

lol

plees kiss

desu if you're not a shit player you wont run into him often because he's generally fighting in underpop, If you know what you're doing, you wont be surfing zergs to pad your k/d.

B~U~N~P~

kiss urself = kys??

me either rofl

>They will never remove all third-world shitters from Miller

good post

what is this supposed to show?