/svg/ Shadowverse General

Megalorca Edition

UPDATE SOON

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/016ysnkhenaxkud/sv uncensor 1.4.61.zip

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/g3wprejd9foygnr/v1461 Folders a and v.zip

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/
sv.bagoum.com

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12597951
strawpoll.me/12597946
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit#gid=877059207
shadowverse.jp/event/eschampionship_osaka/
jiqoo.jp/news/archives/461
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None because B is full of nothing but a sea of cancer

I had to punch a guy because he refused to pay up some cards he bought from me.

People irl think they can get away with shit like stealing or being a dick just because LUL CARD GAMES XD

I had enough dust to make a second Odin, but I'm still short on Bahamuts, do I just craft them later?

what happens on the left comic?

Should have broken a leg or preferably two. Try to tear his meniscus while you're at it. That really unfucks people's attitudes

strawpoll.me/12597951

strawpoll.me/12597946

The pack value calculator / collection tracker in the pastebin has been updated for ToG. Please remember to download the new sheet before the cards are released, so you can track what you open right away.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UyixeCyjXhdnFKgxTP-ILk_lMKBZ6kUoZHn9TaytYXo/edit#gid=877059207

I wasn't even expecting it. Had a nice ward up, 16 hp BOOM i'm dead turn 6

Fairy Caster and Verdant Warden say their entry lines, and then look at each other funny because they are both fairy attention grabbers.

Meanwhile, fairies go "let's go play with fairy princess."

Need a concede, please.

Verdant steward from DE is bullying fairy caster from standard because he's a fairy caster with 1 less fairy for +2 def and ward.

If it's building hand and/or has feena gobu's you're about to get the dick.

fairy lovers should compete for their prey too

I checked out reynad's stream. Watched 2 games. He was B rank.

Both of them were Haven who just got steamrolled by a memedeck. It is significantly better than what's up here.

Foodcraft when?

Thanks, fellow Urias.

HOW LONG TILL TEMPEST

Nope, if I overdid it the store probably would have banned me.

Guy literally always had some bullshit excuse like "I don't have my wallet" or "I don't have cash only my credit card"
I just broke his nose the third time he came up with some bullshit and suddenly BAM! he had money to pay on the spot. Pretty convenient.

People turns into scum if you give them the smallest chance.

What was the meme deck?

Now. Dragon has eggs, carrots, and fish

Improved it a bit. What do you think, shadowbros? Will we be relevant?

Cool, you stopped him scamming you, he's still gonna be fucking over others.

Dragon Ramp but he was running shit like goblin mage, sektor as his only 2-drop and Feena.

Are you playing Dragon? Odin shouldn't be that mandatory now that Lightning Blast is a thing, but Bahamut is irreplaceable.

Rowen the master chef
>yfw bahamut is actually just a really big fish

>Will we be relevant?
Not with that deck, that's for sure.

Physical card games is serious business with all the thefts and broke-ins I have read about. That happens when a piece of cardboard is $50 or more.

Looks like more tourney only icons for Japan.
shadowverse.jp/event/eschampionship_osaka/

I forgot that some user started a new thread

dat weakness man icon

is vampy sitting on the left shoulder or on the right shoulder?

i cant wait to change the speech bubble text

>ywn get your waifu's emblem because you couldn't join a tournament in nipland

It fucking hurts.

Gentle lovemaking with Luna!

>Israfil cardsleeves
>only for nips
Knowing that now she won't be a monthly ladder reward makes me sad...

>locked behind a tournament finals participation requirement
Why is this allowed?

Why won't anyone play with you're waifu?

>no balanced bald man icon for gaijin

Why they don't host tournaments in America/Europe/Australia or you know, non-asian contries?

Is not like there's a lack of players, even mexican central sought america is super weebish and there's a huge shadowverse community.

Godammit Cygames. Step up your shit.

>try and do a T2 before the update
>4 fucking Sword in a row
>go first for 3 of them
Why me? What have I done so bad?

Post em, final day edition.

Why so? It's only weak against boardclearers and still has potential to refill the board.

no clue
here user

I see areola please delete

>Playing T2
>Expecting anything but swordcuckery
Until they fix the fact that sword is a tier -1 deck in T2, people will always pick it whenever it comes up since it guarantees 4-1 or 5-0s if you go up against non-sword decks (and even in sword mirrors it comes down to who goes second).

whoopsy

You're not gonna have a board up, when you do it wont do anything, and you'll be dead.

Luna likes a little roughness so she can have an excuse to cuddle afterward!

Stop posting pictures of my daughterwife without permission.

Shit early game and mediocre mid game, you need to pressure the opponent from turn 1 to have a chance in this meta.

only 4.4k rupees and 4.4k vials

I think Roach and Alwida's Command emblems are also available from tournaments only.
jiqoo.jp/news/archives/461
Roach as a participation reward, Alwida for making it to store playoffs, according to google translate.

I told you already she's not yours

Only 3,500 gold and still 0 dragonsong flutes here. Quit yer bitchin'

>There is literally no way to remove Aegis. It stays on the board for good.
Let me guess, they are going to introduce sacrifice mechanics next expansion.

It's not fair! I want that sleeve!

>playing weebshit
>when BASED Hearthstone exists

Uhh I don't get it??

You can stop posting that already.

Hang in there, I was in an even worse position when DE came out (400 shekels). Had to skip ranked for almost the entirety of DE, which made me miss Liza sleeves.

Crystal shop in 1 year

Cause I can play it without needed to be an embezzler or Heir?

Daria and her tittays: Bang & Boom > HS old men

Dwarf ass?

patrician tastes

Keep 'em cucked Blizzkun.

Nah, the mechanic you're supposed to use is OTK.

4k rupees is jackshit in this expansion because there are double legendaries meaning you'll need a lot more rupees to roll the ones that you want.

>You'll never see your opponent's weakness

Same bro, had no coins for anything but was still able to get my liza sleeves (ty early meta aggro blood for being so cheap and op).

Come on man, you're not even trying with this one...

for what purpose would you use a follower with that fanfare

You don't brick yourself with 1-drops.

Kill all your low costs and topdeck strong stuff only

Deck thinning for specific card draws.
Mtg does some similar stuff.

Better topdeck. without losing your curve

Reminder to bully Sword in Arena

oh, it makes sense

It removes bad topdecks from your deck. Similar use to Elise, probably.

for top decking the card you need to win, I assume.

like say you need a bahamut but you draw a aiela.
a card like that wouldd kill the Aiela to make it more likely to draw bahamut.

See, Vampy gets it! She and Luna are real good friends.

MTG seems like such a weird game to topdeck in. You only get to draw once per phase, yet you have to load your deck with cards that generate no value (lands) and want to play one every turn.

Granted MTG curves are probaby much lower in general but still.

Hate how fast the game is and that it's getting faster

Are you implying Shadow isn't cancer in arena too? You're probably too new to know this, but Shadow is the original arena cancer class. Mordecuck had no counter in standard, it was the king of arena. It was objectively the best arena bomb, nothing else even came close. There were no Olivia, Bahamut, Seraph, and Odin. Nothing that can answer it, or race it. Satan was insanely slow to do anything against it.

It makes it a lot less luck reliant. You can't rely on lategame topdecks to save you because at least 25% of your deck is nothing.

Welp I'm off for tonight fellow weebs.
I'll see you all tomorrow for dragons new dawning!
Sweet dreams (or nightmares for you shadow players).

Why would you destroy your lands?

Lands are really shitty topdecks once you've already hit the top of your curve.

Luna in coitus!

>Fucking Japs already posting list
I hate this fucking shit. Stop giving brain dead retards something to netdeck. Even if it's not good, just making the lists guarantee half the fucking ladder will be full of them.

>オリジナル メタルツククリファイル
its a physical copy of her that you cant order online thats just about it

If you have enough mana on the board you don't want to draw more later, it's not like dragon oracle where they would cycle themselves

This seems like a funny card. You can cast it to get rid of shitty topdecks from your deck, yet it itself is a shitty topdeck.

>It makes it a lot less luck reliant
Listen, I love mtg but lol. Mana screw/flood absolutely adds a huge element of luck and is probably the biggest inherent design flaw in the game. There have been tournament finals completely determined by who got mana screwed each game.

Haven didn't exist back then to banish it?

You mean to tell there isn't some dank MTG card or combo that rewards perished lands?

Now I just want it more.

Someone make me a commander deck for tomorrow. I have to prove to the people that sales is still viable. To many saying that sword is dead.

There are many weird combos in Magic history. This particular example could work if comboed with a card that said: "Reveal cards from the top of your library until you reveal a land card, deal 1 damage to any target for each card revealed this way" Since you would have no lands left in your deck, you would reveal all of them and deal damage to face accordingly. Magic is the true memeland deck realm

thats only exclusive to the tournament. you can still get her in the monthly reward latter you wish you werent a gaijin :^)

Tweak it how you want it to excel.

15 minutes until maint!

Inside Luna!

>Execution > Dance of Death > Call of Cocytus
>no new 5PP hard neutral removal in ToG

Color me surprised.

You mean 8 hours, right?