/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Hanamura Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 19/3/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

ouma--kokichis.tumblr.com/post/158919679801/i-have-a-feeling-that-the-memories-given-by-the
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little post and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "waifu" Mukuro, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about a DR waifu. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Mukurofag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "HMM I WONDER WHAT MUKURO THINKS ABOUT THAT." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Angie!

What is he into, /drg/?

Mugi!

Does anyone have a pastebin summary of Kaede's FTEs? I need them for a friend

GggHhhOooSssTtt

posting best girl!

Maid

Nth is for best underrated couple!

She can fly.

Judging by her execution, she didn't fly so good.

She needed to take a nap.

She did deserve it.
I might waifu her.

She killed a convicted killer already on death row. Because her country needed her.
Also definitely waifu tier.

Does Naegi, Hajime, and Saihara have the traits of your usual anime harem protagonist? Like being dense, oblivious to affection or other shit?

Don't even like Izurus character but I'd let him blow my back out desu

My beloved Saihara is for consummation! Not for harems!

>I have a feeling that the memories given by the “Remember Lights” aren’t completely fabricated.

>In order to be able to convince all 16 (i guess 14?) students, there must be a truth that the memories are based from. Perhaps an epidemic did occur, perhaps meteorites did fall; but not to the degree that it “destroyed humanity”? Interestingly, the students recall seeing these events broadcasted on the tv, but don’t talk about seeing what it caused outside these broadcasts.

>This is just a thought that recently crossed my mind.

You think this could work?

matsuda

>Has babies with Mikan
>Still can't let go of Hajime
Poetry

Where did you get this from?

Why is she so lewd?

>That bod
UNF

>ouma--kokichis.tumblr.com/post/158919679801/i-have-a-feeling-that-the-memories-given-by-the

dead bed

Hiyo, /drg/. Is that SUBHUMAN CUNT KNOWN AS TSUMUGI around?
Lico is cute.
CUUUUUTE
She was my waifu pre-release. I still love her, but I'm disappointed she was the least plot relevant character and killed off so early.
Matsuda
I remember when we first saw this face and the entire fandom hated Tenko with a passion for being a bitch.

I SACRIFICE THE MAGE AND MANLET ON MY FIELD TO SUMMON...
Your gay ass mate

YELLOW EYES TULPA DRAGON!

YOU MIGHT ASK, WHY DID I BRING OUT A MONSTER WITH NO ATTACK OR DEFENSE POINTS? WELL, SWEETIE, IT'S ALL SO I CAN USE IT'S SPECIAL EFFECT! I SACRIFICE MY TULPAMAN TO SYNCHRO SUMMON MY JUNK WARRIOR!
Dead bread as fuck

And I summon Booze man.

Neighborhood bimbo tips Domino's pizza employee with her body.

hnnngg...need more...best girl..!

I want to be that Saihara
What's his special effect?
Doing nothing wrong?

Fedora man is great. I hope we get to find out more about him in side materials.

I do too.

Holy shit i loved the fedora guy from GK2.
I think the fantranslation name was Ray.
Such a good game but took a few years to fan translate, since Capcom are cunts.

Yep, it was Raymond Shields. I doubt Capcom will ever make a western release for it, which is a shame. The investigation series is amazing, and Ray made 'em even better.
Hell, I prefer those two over most of the main games.

Imagine Ouma finally confronting Tsumugi as the mastermind behind all his suffering. He has her at gun point. He starts to lose his cool and starts to shake. He wants to kill her but he can't break his no kill rule. He drops the gun screaming and crying.
Tsumugi would walk up to him with an innocent smile on her face. She places her hand on his cheek, lifts his head up and starts wiping his tears. His eyes, big and buggy from crying.
Tsumugi tells Ouma he's been a nice pawn, and stabs him in the chest with a knife. His eyes go scared and bloodshot, he's too scared and pained to even scream, squeal or say anything.
Tsumugi's face goes from her innocent smile to a malicious smug grin. She gently takes the gun from the floor and rips the knife from his chest. He begins to fall back to the floor only for Saihara to catch him. Before Ouma's life fades entirely, he sees a blurry Tsumugi asking him with a smile, "Did you enjoy our little game?" and he closes his eyes one final time.

She used his corpse as a doll and keeps telling him how beautiful his sleeping face is.

Same actually.
I prefer Edgeworth's games to the mainline.
Tbh they shouldn't bother with releasing it in the west, as the fan translation is top quality (Except for names arguably, but it's not like the official TL team could do much better considering some of the cringe memes that made it into mainline games)
Yamete kudasai

DELET THIS, AND GET THAT CUNT'S GRUBBY PAWS OFF OF MY SON
Somehow, this is better than what he got.

Naegi and Saihara have some of the traits of it, like being passive. But seems that's only it. Being dense is a death sentence in Killing Game, so it's impossible for them to have this trait.

The best!

why is she so perfect?

What is it about Ouma that makes everyone want to make him dress like a girl?
Is it because he's feminine?

She's perfect because she'll settle for nothing less, that's why she's the best girl!

Yes, my son can be a cute daughter when he wants to be.

He and Saihara look like designs from trap doujins

she deserves only the best of the best!

That is indeed a cute daughter (male) you have there, user! I'm happy for you.
Yeah? I wouldn't know, haha. I don't read those at all. Never have. Haha.

Fuck, now that you've mentioned it...Simaji (Cannabis), a trap doujin artist, recently made an NDRV3 doujinshi

Yeah me neither. It's just what I heard haha.

Is that so? It's on Sad Panda?
Go away Yamacuck

Why is my son sad? Are those fake or genuine? I'm scared.

USO DA YO~

Check toranoana

Oh thank christ.
Except that's the face when he's pretending to lie and is actually in need of medical attention..
Oh no. I'm coming, my son.

Mizuiyama has highlited words that say the knife that was stabbed into the man was coated in Carybdotoxin. Hajiki asks, why would the knife need to be coated in poison if a wound like that would kill anyone. Mizuiyama says by the conditions of the trick Carybdotoxin was absolutely necessary in order to kill him.

(I'm done bro. I can't solve this shit.)

He's pretending that he's pretending to uso

Mizuiyama says this is the work of the Hayawaza serial killer. A witness who when at the same timelocked room is released, they enter the scene and swiftly murder their target. This is their patern. Are you familiar with it?
(I'm screaming)

Mizuiyama says the items that were on the counter the cellphone, the ballpen, the matchbox, these items were left on purpose by the culprit. Do you know what these things were used for?

The man was restrained on the stool with his arms and legs tied.
The cellphone was used to contact the outside, but how would you use a cellphone in that situation? The ballpen. The phone was made to call the culprit when the talk button was pressed. The matchbox had the store's name which he was in.

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
She says Midcall Interuption Murder is his pattern.
OH MY FUCKING GOD.
STRING RETRIVAL MURDER
AHHHHHHHHHH

Why so dead?

Why do I feel like I want to try getting away with murder now?

You know why

DRK's story is getting twisty.
This character, Mizuiyama, that I got attached to is killing all her teammates and is going after Yui!
Ahhhhh

Gang bangs.

>Mizuiyama goes nuclear
what
wht happened

Posting Naegi

This one's hilarious. Thanks user.
You're not safe either, wait until i'll start searching for your sprites missy.

Hello, friends. I'm Makoto Naegi.
Have you seen my wife's son Shuichi somewhere around here?

GO BACK INTO THE DUNGEON, SLAVE

Back off noodle-head, this is Maizono country.

24 posters huh
thats just enough for a round of Hunger games....

Friendly reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl
She got revived by Hajizuru and her AI self was made into a robot and both of them are playing games on the boat with the DR2 cast.

Hmm

There are tulpafags then there's tulpafags who think they aren't tulpafags.

I'm down
If it's not too dead that is

THERE WAS A POINT WHERE YOU NEEDED TO STOP AND YOU CLEARLY PASSED IT
BUT LETS KEEP GOING AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

>tulpafags
Who?

You got more of crazy Kirigiri? It gets my dinkly all wrinkly.
People who take having an imaginary friend too far, and end up causing mental illness upon themselves.

No, I'm making them when I feel like doing it

Well it's a good thing that Chiaki is real and alive and still best girl.

did someone say best girl?

Impressive, user. Very... impressive...
Skilled anons like yourself would make for a valuable breeding material.
I would deny that if not for Izuru. If he can pull every single talent our of his ass, what's to say he can't built a 100% human android and then channel a spirit into it.
That's what THE HACK came up with.
What did she mean by this?

>Skilled anons like yourself would make for a valuable breeding material.

memes

Breeding is important between talented people, user. Pumping out as many babies as possible, as much as possible.
It's for the greater good, you see.

What's up terubros, just boosting this blessed thread's impressive potential tantric energy

I don't know what that means but i share Teru's sexuality, so he's alright in my book.

Is it still an imaginary friend if your imaginary friend is based on your real friend...?