S/o/Cal Expeditionary Force: JUNE HOON, 2 Weeks Out

JUNE HOON JUNE HOON JUNE HOON

It's that time, faggots. I also cordially invite /org/ to come to this meet, as most other s/o/cal events aren't geared towards the SUV/truck crowd.

>When
Friday, June 2nd, 8:30PM to Saturday June 3rd. As with any meet, feel free to take off once you've had your fill of autism.

>Where
The Chevron at 1210 Main St, Ramona, CA 92065. We'll head out to Anza Borrego once the convoys from LA/IE/OC/SD meet up.

>Bring
Camping gear, food/associated utensils, plenty of water, 2 way radios, trash bags, tow straps and guns if you have any. There's a BLM shooting area relatively nearby where we can legally go full on /k/. If your vehicle has a small fuel tank and/or thirsty engine, it would be a good idea to bring some extra fuel as the closest gas stations are around 40 miles away.

Although this meet highly favors trucks and Subarus, the riverbed trail is accessible to cars that aren't lowered to shit. I've seen shitbox Corollas go up and down the creek bed without a problem.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16221782/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for calling CHP on these drug runners.

If youre interested in the Socal Veeky Forums kik chat reply chanting Golden Z three times and with your username.

Dont be a total fucking autist

We also do mini meets that we organize in the chat and casual meet ups.

Down for Friday, might have to leave early Saturday though

Can I get my kawaii desu samuReeee before the meet ? Last 2 digits determine %.

Yes

>Just buy a samurai you dumb faggot
you can get one in decent condintion for like 2k you retarded poorfag
they have huge aftermarket support so you can mod it from there kys i hate you

Just take out a loan, you know you need the little warrior.

>00
Whoops sorry brah

Thats the plan . executing is the challenge . have to sell a shitbox to buy the memebox

Push through the night, nigger. Lack of sleep never stopped doritobro.

Does anyone have a compilation of s/o/cal crashes?

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!
>Won't be making it to this one most likely. REEEEE

I mean, yeah, I'll be doing runs all night, I just have to leave early Saturday is all

Its borrego in June, after all. The afternoons are gonna be hot as balls anyways

I'll be sure to let the ATF now.

Jokes on you . I dont own a doggo

Almost hit a deer on the way back home >:(

They've got to be the dumbest animals out there, they'll jump right into your headlights.

Someone's getting exlax spiked food the night before...

KEEP ME IN MIND FOR FUTURE MEETS!

I would go, but with my Exon Valdez oil leak I would probably break down somewhere in Kansas...

We may have another desert meet later in the year once it cools down, most likely near Joshua Tree.

>go to meet
>call someone's car gay jokingly
>they sperg out
>I get shot by him
> I am iz kill

literally everybody is calling everybody's cars gay

A certain vapenigger in our group has an unhealthy obsession with dirt, this won't be the only desert hoon we do this year.

You think the old yota will survive the trip down to hoon with us?

Kek man I want to go to the meets but work gets in the way and I don't know how to explain to my gf how long I've been on 4chins without her knowing

Change of plans, we are now camping out by the wind caves. It's closer to the shoot spot and it's more accessible to normie cars. The technical off road sections are deeper in the canyon.

If you shill for the Vegas area hard enough, we may very well have one closer to you because of .

Where are you located?

>Where am I?
Very far away

Damn, that's at least a 3 day drive

i probably would go if i wasn't such a shit driver and crashed my car :/

NIGGER YOU BETTER COME

Depends on the old Yota in question

At least nothing of value was lost

Nigga I flew out to Boise, ID to buy a project car. I was in my driveway 46 hours later...

The Truck is a tad bit slower tho, but not 3 days slow...

Did you have to tow it home?

you from Brettygood?

Pls no, my manager is already not happy with how often I've called out!
Besides, gotta save dosh to weeb it up at AX!

Damn.

Oooooh perfect, we can all sleep in one tent and nuzzle each other uwu

Bump

the 4x4 gets pretty awful fuel mileage, that trip would probably cost me a good 2-300 in gas

I really hope the yeen doesn't show up to this one.

Frontiersman, is that you?

Story?

Kek no. But I've heard the stories.

Yes, he had suspension damage.

These meets look like fun. I wish I could come but can't tell my mom that I'm gonna hang out with a bunch of neets I met on the Internet. She's one of those helicopter moms that wants to know my whereabouts at all times

>t. Uni student home for the summer.

I have a Suburban Z71 too that I just got new shocks, rims, and tires for

Tell her to fuck off and just go. My aunt is the same way, but eventually she got the fucking hint.
>And then I got kicked out a year later.

i hope you have a successful career ahead of you

Some beta male got "raped" by a fat little furfag who drives a Fiat 500 Convertible

Tell her it's an off road car club.

Sorry, meant to reply to .

Bump

Bump

Why can't you just tell her you're going camping with your friends from an off road car group?

Well fuck me. Figured I would make the June meet but yall put it the day before/of Bimmerfest. No way I can make it to both lol

How many people did you hit? Were they watching you as you left Cars and Coffee?

>Bimmerfest

If you want to breathe in vape smoke and gawk at habib and mohammad's stanced BMWs, then by all means go to bimmerfest

Never been to an autism meet but this one sounds fun. Think pic related will make it there without getting stuck?

You should be fine as long as you don't go too slow through deep sand. Worst case scenario, I (and likely tacofag) have tow straps.

You should be fine. I've ridden up this wash in a Prius before just to give you an idea of the terrain. It's not that soft so that's no issue, just follow the tracks of the car in front of you and you'll be just fine

Worst comes to worst I can pull you out like mentioned

Found it
archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/16221782/

Bump

Niggery diggery doo, I'm calling park rangers on you

what state is this seƱor cummy?

Mexico.

So who's going? I see tacofag and a comfy looking landbarge so far

Half the people from this meet.

Yeah cuz its not like they have an autocross, cheap dynos or a track day for cheaper than balls. Yup just gonna breathe in the vape. Lol. Besides all the fuckboi gaynation shit, there are usually some pretty rare and unique cars there.

>doesn't like little gay furfag
>invites him out twice
Kek

Bump.

I swear, if this fucker shows up...

I wouldn't be worried, a lot of people are bringing guns.

I'm bringing my black powder percussion pistol, we can have a competition to see who's the best shot. 1st place goes to whoever can get the thing to explode and take off their entire hand.

So what happened afterwords? Does he show up at meets?

Jaysus

^

Like they care.

Why did he try to hookup at an Veeky Forums meet? I mean, I know most of you guys are gay furries so maybe it wasn't the worst idea, but aren't there furmeets specifically for this? And how delusional do you have to be to think you're creating a utopia with your fetish.

>Trusting a tripfag
>with that kind of name
pick neither

He's a sheltered Californian dude lmao

You still hang out with him? I'm a furfag myself and have seen a lot of people with this attitude where they just put all that shit forward to everyone like it matters. I wonder if it's something they grow out of or it it's autism, because I've never seen the need to broadcast in person to people who obviously don't care. And CA fag or not, you have to agree thinking that furry social policy would be a utopia is out there.

>Bimmerfest
Don't come to the mini meet

He showed up to another main meet on GMR and nearly caused a wreck, but beyond that, nobody's seen him since. Maybe except for frontiersman.

BUMPING WITH KAWAII ANIMU GRILL.

Tactical nuzzle incoming uwu

Bump

Bump

Topkek

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>5'8"

That's generous.

Kid was 5'3" tops...

This gives me very faint hope for a nationwide Veeky Forums meet.

Oh lawd

I found this
>yeen
>frontiersman

Guess who tge ponytail guy is

sup