Australians are the worst drivers in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=rgcfIMqewnw

Somebody get me out of here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_traffic-related_death_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

noice

Fuck off back to China chink cunt.

t. Fucktard bogan ute driver who causes 5 accidents a week with your garbage driving

t. xao ping wong

>being so slanty eyed you confuse i for t

Haven't you got some boys urine drenched eggs to eat with your dog meat xang?

>Being this assblasted you're objectively a shit driver
No Australians should be allowed to drive period. Subhumans the lot of them.

>being this assblasted at being an asian

You can't comment on anyone elses driving ability and expect to be taken seriously.

>Murrika
>Canada
>Straya
Is it in the genes of anglos, or is driving skill inversely related to the importance of the car? Countries this car centric shouldn't have drivers this awful, but I guess once you start shaping your country around driving you'll have to start giving absolutely everyone a license.

Australians have huge dunning kruger and think they're hot shit. When you've got millions of bogans driving around the streets in their shitheap utes pretending they're in Bathurst you're going to have a bad time.

>tfw foreigners shitting up the country with their terrible driving because they can get a license without doing a test if they have a license in their shit tier country.

This board needs to get more Aussies back in ere

they all passed the licence tho

it's not that bad

The worst drivers are all native Australians though. Foreigners are just a scapegoat aussies use to avoid admitting they're the worst drivers in the world

I bet you are a foreigner cunt.

Well, what do you expect when something like 50% of the city dwelling population are either gooks or poos? This place, especially the cities on the east coast, is getting overrun with wealthy Chinese cunts who pay cash for their $150,000 Audis, BMWs, and Mercedes, and pay another $10k to get a license plate that has only 8s in it because >muh good fortune.

Native drivers are pretty terrible as well because license tests aren't difficult. The state governments here seem to think that making someone have a provisional license for 3 years where they can only drive certain vehicles until getting their open license makes them better drivers... it most certainly does not. The tests and assessments are still far too easy.

Is that seriously your proof? A driving compilation? I've got news for you buddy, there are shitty drivers in every country.

What kind of proof do you expect to get on anonymous image board?

Anyways aren't you driving on the wrong side of the road?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_traffic-related_death_rate

Australia 5.4
Burgerland 10.6

>around 0:45
>all three cars stop
I wasn't expecting these keks, fucking australians, I can't believe that fucking continent of prisoners and human waste is even allowed to drive lmao, how's it like fucking kangaroos mates?

lmao is that that mrcumbucket faggot at 5:20?

HOLY KEK