Pulled me back in

I seriously stopped watching YouTube car reviews for about 3 years now since the whole top gear situation. The reason why is because most of those "car reviewers" were echoing the same shit over and over again; I got fatigued and I said fuck it to all YouTube car reviews.

But this guy Doug Demuro is slowly pulling me back into the YouTube car reviewing world. His charismatic demeanor and care free quips of obscure bit of automotive knowledge that he provides during his car reviews are really interesting and refreshing.

I have to say that he's offering something unique that we've all been desperately waiting for in that space, which is: authenticity!

Other urls found in this thread:

kinja.com/dougdemuro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's like the autism of the modern world managed to gain sentience and physically manifest itself as a single person. That's Doug DeMuro, the crystallization of the autism perpetuated in the internet age.

hey doug, did you just find this place ? heres some things to remember, the corvette is shit, the mustang is shit, yuro cars are poor mans cars, only the twingo is a good car. please make a twingo review thanks

Fuck off doug goddamn

>watching car reviews

why would you do that

can't you spend time working on your car instead?
or time earning money to buy cars or car parts?
or just drive around or hit the racetrack?

no, instead of actually doing something with cars you watch some stupid faggot talking irrelevant rubbish about something you'd like to be able to buy while he's actually able to buy because of stupid faggots like you that waste their time watching his shit videos

Wow Doug thanks for shilling
>At least its not a post about that Japanese classic place you buy all your shit from and probably own part of

fuck off doug, you cunt

Because I already own two nice cars that don't require any more work.

Why do you guys hate him so much? Is it just jealousy because he's successful and you're not? Please provide substantial evidence about why you manlets betas hate an alpha.

I personally enjoy his reviews. Sometimes I'm not really interested in the car itself, but he's entertaining and doesn't really try to "scam you" with bullshit.

For more information on my thoughts, head on over to autotrader oversteer

I like his reviews. He also local to me ( Philly/SNJ) and I dream of finding him shooting a vid. I want to experience his autism in person.

Doug detected.

IenjoyedtheTrabantandYugovideosthoughdon'tkillmeniggas

My first exposure to Doug was his GTR R32 Dealership vid, it was cringey and bad.
By chance I actually watched a few of his recent ones and they're okay.

Since Chris Harris left youtube, Douglas has been the only car reviewer that goes into reasonable depth about cars.

The only good youtube car review channel is Best Motoring. It's not presented by pretentious journalists, but by real race car drivers instead. They push the cars to the limits on tracks or the touge, show you all the specs of the car like engine type, suspension set up, even shit like spring rates sometimes. Unfortunately it's Japanese, but there's a couple of English translated clips.

weeb

Stop shilling your shit channel Doug

Don't suck too much Doug or you'll wind up hosting Top Gear US for one season

Is that a Rutlidge reference? He seems like a youtube autist

Car reviews are for fucking normie idiots. Stop again.

Yeah even though he was my favorite of the 3. I never stopped wanting to punch Tanner Foust

This guy actually has a really good column on autotrader

>Reminder that he is on jalopnik
kinja.com/dougdemuro

Doug is one of the few people I watch for car reviews also. Used to like Matt Farrah's stuff, but the newer one take stuff ruins it for me. No doubt some of the episodes suck, but I like how he gets into the quirks and ridiculous parts of the cars.

For those who say it's a waste of time, some people like to spend a few minutes relaxing and watching shows at night. I'd rather watch car stuff on youtube than news, movies, or whatever else as I'm winding down for bed.

Lmao go do your homework you cheese dick

I watched pretty much all of Doug's videos.

snug demuro

Snug DeMuro

there are 2 already made youtube car threads

THIS
THREAD
IS
AN
ADD
AND
IS
AGAINST
THE
RULES

Fuck off Doug, just because you made this thread doesn't mean we like you.

Jay Leno's Garage is decent, too.

Doug Demuro is fucking trash. He's retarded.

I like you kek

>savage geese

T H I C C

>Not Savagegeese
>Not even regular car reviews
>Not redline reviews

Kill yourself, you shill faggot

Ok will do sweet prince***

Taking requests for Doug webms

why does she look like she has black eyes

she looks like his slave

she looks like shes been groomed for years by dude and his cousins