How much will I have to spend on this car?

Sup Veeky Forums

I'm looking to buy first car (currently still driving small hatchback I got for my 18th birthday). I live in Belgium.

I have, however, absolutely no clue how much the car I want is actually worth. I can't find that many recent sales for reference online. Was hoping you lads could help out.

Car in question:
Audi 200 5T (Type 43)
Manual Gearbox
As visually original as possible

How much would you estimate this car to be worth in the following states:

- Rusty shitbox project state (not in drivable condition)
- Project state (needs work, but runs)
- Decent state, ready to go
- Mint condition/fairly low milage

Cheers in advance.

Don't get it, you're just going to be fixing shit constantly after each parts break. It's really not ideal for a first car.

That's kind of the motivation behind the purchase though.

I'm from germany and have a type 44 audi 100, which runs but is in a meh condition, finding parts is easy peasy, but it's way newer than a type 43.

And it still is pretty expensive.an okay condition audi 200 goes for well over 6000 euros, especially the manuals.
Just get something newer you will hate your life

First time I've ever looked at an Audi and thought 'wow'

Nice rude dude. And thanks for the first price insight.

It so happens that I have a budget of about 6000-7000€ atm, so I'm assuming it will be difficult to find a manual that runs/is half decent?

Anyway the problem I have is that I'm specifically in love with the 200 Type 43 and Ur-quattros aesthetically speaking. Considering the Ur-quattros have become insanely expensive this seems to be my only realistic optin.

Nice frog spec Audi.

>Audi
I hope the guy selling it to you buys you some dinner first, you deserve it for the fucking he's about to give you.

its from when audi wasnt just volkswagens with makeup

Forgive me, but what does frog spec mean?

>Yellow headlights
>clearly from France

That's what frog spec means?

These are cool , but even a decent one will not be reliable. Parts are rare, it's fairly difficult to work on and they don't even have the great rust protection that the 90's audis have. If you want an old audi that you can drive every day i suggest a b3/b4/c3/c4.

Didn`t 80s B3s already have good rust protection?

just get something else its a FF pos with way more work needed than its worth.
Get a prelude

If you want full on retard german overengeneering rust protection, get a c3, mine is 27 fucking years old and the only rust so far is on the muffler and the bootlid, and there its a tiny amount. The whole car was zinc protected to a ridicoulus amount from '87 on.
I have a fairly big dent on the rear quarter panel, the paint is completly chipped of and bang - no rust.
And that thing is no garage car at all

You're going to have to search a good bit, and even then 6000-7000€ is on the lower end. I would look for one with trashed paint and other cosmetic stuff.

What about the typ43 coupe? That's hot

Really, I can`t really say that I have seen that many clean c3/c4s around. b3/b4s are like roaches on the other hand. Perhaps the former cars just died from mechanical failures?

Just get a twingo eurocuck

>tfw no twongi

But in my opinion those are just plain ugly unless modified.