eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j3O2d9qbgLA?t=11m45s
strawpoll.me/12631284
unrankedsmurfs.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MATING PRESS

Pretty cute thread

Xth for telling that guy posting the webm of Renekton dying to Darius because he's a retard and made like 4 mistakes to fuck off

Also Nami

xth for Rumble

There are matchups when you have so much advanatage over your enemy its not even funny.
When this happens your only excuse for poor performance is that you are terrible. Just plain terrible.
Its like if you are Jayce and you lose against Trynd, which you hardcounter. You are fucking bad, and your opinions have zero value.

Whats hard about Galio?
His Q is laughably easy to dodge, his W is nothing, his E is clunky as fuck, and ult can be used to escape only. For fuck's sake his biggest threat against you is his passive.

Even if you are not as Tryndamere under any circumate you shouldn't lose against him in top, especially against AA heavy current toplaners.

BRING BACK TYLER1

TOBIAS NEEDS TO BE PUT IN HIS PLACE BY A REAL ALPHA MALE

I'm proud of you Rumbleanon, you finally have a second pic to spam.

haha ima post early to spread the cancer xddd

fuckoff already

any MEN here?

my new one is cuter!

yeah, you're filtered

im duoqing with a girl!

xth for Syndra

hehe :3 having a great night ic

not until he gets rid of that fucking annoying piece of shit he always voices with, he's worse than original pewdiepie

You can filter my images but you can't filter my shitposts!

>Q is laughably easy to dodge
not when you're taunted
>E in, AA, W, Q (your passive is back now) AA
congratulations you just won lane because Galio's overturned numbers means his early burst damage rivals fucking Renekton

this desu

CRIT GAREN IS SO FUN I CANT STOP PLAYING HIM

>reroll shards
>instantly unlock evelynn
do skin rerolls work the same? am I doomed to never ever reroll anything again?

>filter the word 'cute'
>thread is now clean

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c
yeah ME!!!

im down for anything that rivals renektons e w q e combo that has 0 counterplay if youre melee

champ shard rerolls give you a champion you don't own
skin shard rerolls gives you a skin you don't own, but it also works for champions you don't own so it's not really worth it

have fun losing lmao
hope she's playing a noskill role like support blitz or something

bait

RRREEeEEEEEEEEEEEEE MID DIAMOND IS THE WORSDT ELO HELL IVE EVER BEEN IN YOU STUPID FUCKS MANAGED TO CLIMB THIS FAR HOW HAVE YOU NOT GRASPED BASIC FUCKING CONCEPTS YET PLEASE INT IRL RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEE

comfy bfs~

>Blitz
>No skill
at least say Janna or Soraka

What keybinds do you guys use for important activate items?

I already use #1-3 for warding trinket, sightstone and consumables. It's kinda muscle memory at this point and I don't want to change those.

I also play ADC often enough that I need to not panic with QSS.

I don't have any fancy mousebuttons except for one on the side that I disabled because it's too easy to misclick while gripping it.

skillshots aren't hard to hit unless youre in actual high elo

>not when you're taunted
>its almost like I can't predict whats going to happen when he starts charging it, same applies for his E
>E in, AA, W, Q (your passive is back now) AA
you forgot the part when you are dead, have fun under your turret with your 40cs at 10 mins.
>damage rival's renekton
ok dude, now its obvious.
You know what? I give you right, let some retard take your shitty bait and go top as Galio to be destroyed.
if you are not fishing, then It seems like Galio mains are almost as autistic as Udyr ones. And thats a big word, a damn big one.

YUGE

too bad this guy doesn't know faces

the default, because it's default for a reason: easy access

also flash on D because fuck you

I put trinket on X
1 is sightstone
2-4 are active items
fifth item slot is bound to mouse side button

123ZXC

you take that back about udyr mains right now

dodges should be punished more.
I've gotten 4 dodges in a row, lost 15 minutes and ended up playing my secondary role

>1-3
items that need to be used in split seconds (zhonya's, locket, qss, etc)

anything past that is stuff like sightstone, youmuu's, etc - items I generally use before fights break out and I'm not as rushed to use it

>team bans your Yasuo for fun
>ruin their game

Who /alpha/ here?

Also requesting smug Yasuo

how bad is 25 minute sightstone

>tyler1
>alpha male
LITERAL CLOWN
youtu.be/j3O2d9qbgLA?t=11m45s

I disagree unless you like support yasuo

Camille is pretty cool

I don't know what I was expecting there, but it wasn't that.

how to jump the shark 101

Delete this no taste meta shitter

fuck this guy

made a name playing league and being toxic and somehow managed to turn that around into being a raw entertainer for kids and became one of twitch's top variety streamers JUST for the personality

how the fuck did he do it, he's clearly acting now but was he acting the whole time? Is tyler1 REALLY a toxic piece of shit? People who've met him irl say his voice is completely different when he's out of character and that he's just your average student type guy.

Have we been bamboozled?

>when you hit d5 and now you're too afraid to que cuz you think you are trash and gonna get stomped
feelsbadman

no I actually like her

ahri's knot

>toxic
Is a meme redditor feel-good term reserved for "people who don't suck my dick"

couldnt agree more, then they upboat passive aggresive comments that say the same things without "naughty words"

I miss the days where I could trash talk in games

who /scared to keep playing/ here

>streamers create personas for the sake of entertainment and acquiring viewers (read: source of income) and are nothing like their act off air
this isn't really a revolutionary thought fella, that shit has been happening since the advent of radio talk shows

hehe xd

yeah but this bald manlet is really fucking good at it

He just found a persona that worked and ran with it
It's not difficult, I had the most popular block when I was a radio DJ because people liked who I pretended to be. That combined with everyone else being garbage is easy pickings

He's probably a decent bloke in real life.
But no doubt the flame and inting he became known for was legitimate, most of his accounts were perma banned before he became "reddit famous" so to speak.
His voice wouldn't be that different, just without the emphasis/bravado in it.
>have we been bamboozled?
I mean if you thought he was some autistic dude who hates every living thing, then yes you have been bamboozled.
His non-league videos are actually fairly enjoyable to watch, especially when he is doing stupid shit physically or cooking.

I decided to play some normals after some time of ranked and to try to practice some champs, but holy shit normals are shitfest, it's pretty much the wood division, you can't even get good practice, now I can't understand why there's people that only plays normals, they're easily the worst game experience.

wow she's beautiful

>FAKER ON AHRI

This should be brutal

>He doesn't buy the most powerful item in the game

Post your best lockets.

I changed the trinket to T and just use 1,2,3,4 for items, it's just muscle memory at this point, there's no reason to change.

TRUE MAGE TWISTED FATE SKIN WHEN??!

went on 10 game winstreak and got new highest rank :)

loved that movie

SHY'S RENEKTON

i don't like jayce

What would be the absolute worst free week rotation of heroes?

shy is mad as fuck

soraka, ashe, urgot, teemo, yasuo, riven, zed, lee sin

>been leveling alt account with xp boosts
>only level 14 and i feel like im dying
send help

Quick
strawpoll.me/12631284

Should we purge Morgana?
Post pics if you have any

oh god Ive had such a weird relationship with marvel movies

the first one I saw was civil war since a friend of mine was really into them and then after since were good friends I said Id take up the movies to share a hobby with him

so I watched em all one by one and started really liking em, then we stopped really being friends and I sort of lost interest

at that time doctor strange was coming out and just the thought of such an established scientific power universe being tainted with legit magic pissed me off

then two days ago I was on a hero kick after seeing the trailer for the new justice league movie and decided to watch doctor strange

I fell in love with it from the first moments, shit was like House MD as a super hero

now im totally hooked on the character and wanted to play a legit mage, sadly league has no "regular human male mage" other than TF but he uses cards so it kills the fantasy

tried out zillian too but I dont like the feeling of being an old man

I hope TF gets a cool skin like that or we finally get a lightning mage champion

might watch logan sooner or later

plz tell me ur imthem and not gumi

tfw no cute loli Zed to assassinate me tenderly

Mickey so bad.

Hey its gumi

BUFFS WHEN

>Not buying an already level 30 account

shoo shoo

Nah man I love wizards so much they're freaking dank, I was so thrilled with the quality of the magic visuals in the movie
play xerath

DELET THIS

>again with xerath

ITS NOT LIGHTNING

AND HES NOT HUMAN

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah you dumpass its pure magic
did you even read his lore ebfore they reworked it the dude was a wizard so dedicated to getting better he blew up all of shurima and became pure arcanic energy

i wanted to, but couldnt find a good website on google and im afraid the ban will come after i put work into it.

Best daughter coming through

That's why they give warranties

Excuse me?

but I want it to be human
I dont wanna be a blob of energy
the closest thing we have to an actual MAGE MAGE is lightbane karthus
but I suck at karthus
feels bad man

what about annie
shes a mage mage
only her ult is kinda off weird with it being a bear and all

unrankedsmurfs.com/

I've bought at least 4 accounts from them over the past few years and have not had a single issue.