/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

RINGED CITY IS OUT, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED, STAY AWAY WHILE YOU PLAY IT BY YOURSELF

>Out-slutted Zoey:
>1.11 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839063734797566

>1.12 patch:
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75839596812166515

>Ringed City DLC stuff
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Was he autistic?

I think that pink mask is part of that set. It makes for a cheesy pulp fantasy hero and I love it

This thread is now blessed by Gravelord Nito and the Pardoners of Velka.

So, will a-team meme finally die after this shit tier dlc

Follower Sabre. DEX/INT or DEX/FTH?

>riposte ringed knight
>I'm going to shove my big sword through that dark sign!
>stab them in the dick instead

Is Lapp a phantom or just a questline?

painting loli a cute
A CUTE

We get that you have buyers remorse because you're too shit to beat the DLC, but please, stop samefagging and spamming every thread.

Post new fashion

>aldrich invading
>red invades
>dresses as white phantom and helps the host

Cuckholding at its best

I miss Solaire
atleast Siegward is cool

Send help, demons kicking my ass on NG+4 and the one decent guy I got I shit the bed, pass is dsg. On PC

The hunt is over! The great dragon Midir is dead! Shame to the dragonslayer that was called upon but retreated without even joining the fight! (NG+4 or +5 can't remember, PC)

What SL?

My nugga

>we can assume that the ringed knights used prehensile tentacle weapons

Okay, slow down and listen to yourself talk. You are ACTUALLY retarded right now.

It is a seal, though, because the equipment specifically refers to it as "a seal of fire".

Note that adding fire to it doesn't necessarily make it any weaker though. They sure seem to rely on the fire for their most powerful attacks. For all we know it's a seal preventing the weapons from spreading their Abyss taint, and not on their effectiveness.

hey purple faggot nigger named wil @ pontiff

can you fuck off and stop being a cuck

Fear not the dark friend, and let the feast begin

So, uh...is it wrong to look at Midir's back legs and think they look sexy as fuck...

POST YOUR PRETTIEST DARK SOULS 3 CHARACTER

IT'S THE LAST DLC POST IT POST IT POST IT

No, it's part of Zullie's set.

So Bleed feels complete shit now. Is it still good if you switch from Hollow to Blood Infusion or is the meme just dead and buried?
I just wanted to roll through the ringed city and then do whatever, but I can't even get a procc on the Demons.

240, trying to softcap most stats, so it's kinda all over the place

GODDAMN GARBAGE GAME WHY ARE THESE ENEMIES GANKING ME From are the most INCOMPETENT DEVELOPER I HAVE EVER SEEN this is some garbage ARTIFICIAL DIFFICULTY why would anyone play this TRASH.

where do I go after gettng to the staircase after the big dragon does the ol swooperino

Up the staircase.

>tfw you can finally be a giant fat rotten monster
it's a special kind of feeling
why did they only give us the locust mask? I wanted a full fucking bug transformation god damnit from, let me wiggle my big abdomen at people and spray useless poison all over them

Anybody with a spare Hollowslayer I can have...?

>even the gods feared her
>abomination that had no place in this world
>trapped

They were right to fear her.

They knew she would bring about their ruin.

They just didn't know

How.

>invades at the laser butterflies
>the host dies within 5 seconds
>repeat

Is there a shortcut to the purging monument? Or do you literally have to climb the stairs and run past the giant and his two assholes every time?V

Hey kid, wanna feast?

Anyone on PS4 who is willing to drop me the dragonslayers axe? Also sharp gems? I have 5 slabs I can use to upgrade some weapons for you if you want and I can also savescum to drop whatever gems you need or some of the dlc kit too.

if anyone is willing to let me savescum dupe a bunch of sharp gems that would be appreciated as well. farming those things is a fucking nightmare. pic related is titanite I have to work with

Got an extra. What platform, area, password?

Accurate reenactment of day 1 PtDE release.

Bleed Infusion got a huge buff. It's not as good as the Carthus Rouge meta was before, but that's a good thing.

I shall
partake

Can someone explain to me why I can't access the DLC from Friede's room? I have both DLC, obviously, and I can get there from the Kiln just fine, but the bonfire won't spawn in Friede's room for some weird reason. Anyone know why this could be?

>let me wiggle my big abdomen at people and spray useless poison all over them
but user that might be lewd

Wait, so are the phantom invaders during the Judicator Argo fight actually players? None of the ones I fought seemed to act like real players normally do. I was starting to question if they were just npcs with funny names.

is everyone just done with the dlc and waiting nonstop for spear invasion?

Travel to the hub then back.

Man, these DLCs sure do love their WHAT A THRILL ladders.

PS4?
I so, Pass is SLAY, and I am at Church of Yorshka.

ARE THERE PRIMORDIAL SERPENTS IN THE DLC AT ALL
IF SO, ROUGHLY WHAT IS THE EXTENT OF INTERACTION WITH THEM (cameo, lore implications, full on dialogue, ...)

THIS IS ALL I WANT TO KNOW

Are they? I killed this guy in one combo.

yes

>tfw move and attack in jerky, robotic motions like NPC's do on purpose

>a connection error occured

Play offline then you fucking cocksucking cowards

still at the second swamp, just got dsa's a

statues showing their doggo bodies

that's about it, they are long gone

It's this.
I'm so sorry, user.

reee someone answer me.

Don't think so, annoying isn't it

Ok heading there now

Should I talk some sense into him?

Unfortunate. Thanks.

nah they're just garbage players who bank on getting buffed by you having summoned phantoms, 1v1 the boss fight is a fucking joke because they cant heal and barely have more health than you, so after you kill the 2 heal buddies (also way easier in 1v1) they're basically done for.

please respond

quality

>why did they only give us the locust mask? I wanted a full fucking bug transformation god damnit from, let me wiggle my big abdomen at people and spray useless poison all over them
Quit reminding me dammit! Can I see the stats of that chest piece please?

but why is it called a greatsword if it is a HALBERD??1?

>wanting more DS1 fanservice

You're in the wrong neighborhood, kiddo.

Why do you have to access it from Friede's room if you can access it from Kiln?

Just guessing but only one bonfire spawns even if both conditions are fulfilled.

Wow, what a middle finger this is. I'd rather they'd forgotten they existed. What the fuck.

they are but you need to not be shit
source: maxxed covenant myself only on pvp, when doing the fight myself I also got a total scrub

Thank Mr Multiskeletal

Looking more like the primordial pepe

I'm done trying to summon people for Midir.

Word of advice for anyone trying to do so right now: If you summon some guy named Kalder, just black crystal him out. That retard dies instantly to ANY hit. I summoned him twice and both times he couldn't last 30 seconds.

Anyone need help on PC?

Incompetent translation again, in Japanese, it's using the Kanji for Blade and it's probably modeled after the Chinese Guan Dao.

I just noticed dark magic is not present at all in the ringed city. There's no "black flames of humanity", deep/ dark sorceries, or dark miracles.

I think the Pygmy Lords made the deal with gwyn willingly. Notice that the ringed knight gear mentions gods in plural not just gwyn. There's also the crucifix symbolism with the statues of humans carrying the avowal circle on their backs.

You can't drop gems dude.

thanks

I can help if you're near 120 and on pc

Locusts are all I need for justification to genocide all dark shit

>it's probably modeled after the Chinese Guan Dao.
Why not the Naginata?

Otzdarva and Lobo are the best streamers.
Albino and Maestro are the best youtubers.
>inb4 "who is albino"
The Zepe15 disaster is still my favorite video.

Didn't Miyazaki say he originally had Priscilla playing a much larger role in the story

What do the locusts whisper when they're almost submerged?

And just to drive the point home, here is something which should give you an idea as to the caliber of the people attempting to get summoned for Midir.

They die to the fucking ladder.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Okay.

oh ok, can you trade infused weapons? I can take them and infuse them or whatever.

I just mainly need the dragonslayer axe and a couple of sharps. The droprate from the skellies in the catacombs is ridiculous.

So

Uh

Is that it?

Shame we didn't get the Humanity head to go with the Harald set

Sure, just give me a password.

You are the dark soul, user!

Did you rike it?

The ringed knights hood says they did it begrudgingly, they know that they have to do it or risk annihilation but they snuck in some things that will help them break out.

Blade's too short and fat. And it's made of pure steel and heavy as fuck, not the sort of weapon made from a recycled katana.

So this was the end of his quest ? Can't believe this faggot had the last word, in the end.

WHERE IS THIS ANGEL'S DISGUSTING PRAYER THING

Fear not the dark etc.

Is there something related to Kaathe in the DLC except those statues ?

They just fell while blinded by the sight of the item, user. I also almost fell one of the times I was mindlessly making my way down to him for the 10000th fucking time.

Huh. Never thought I'd fight another player without seeing any gestures popping off.

She was originally supposed to be the deuteragonist and her power to kill gods was supposed to be the focal point, before they decided anyone could kill gods with a sword. She's still referred to as "heroine" in the game files, if you open the debug .exe

Our girl?

Thanks, user-san

Under the third bonfire, before Demon Prince.