hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Autistic pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/
pitytracker.com/

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-03-28-hearthstone-is-killing-itself-superdata
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't Skipperino the Chemorino

Post some custom cards that are more fun than Blizzard's shit.

3 mana 1/3 Paladin legendary.
Battlecry: Your hero power recruits have charge (turn to cavalry).

Its a hero power replacement effect like the other 1/3 minion ones.
They keep the name to keep synergy, just gain new picture and charge.

I like your oc a lot.

What's the point of lil'Hydra? It ability is super slow and have almost no synergy within class.
Spitter and bird and pretty nice, King is probably too weak, maybe ok in wild.

Hunter is a Grimy Goons class. You know, hand buffs?
Exactly the lack of cards like Hydra is the reason nobody even knows this.

A high health cheap beast can work with Hound Master maybe, or to just fight zoo/aggro garbage for a few turns.

Doubling effects are strong.
This one is not gonna win a game by itself, but if you lack an immediate anwser, it starts getting a lot of health each turn and that's a good trading tool (what do you need more from a 1 drop?).
Also a good target for the hat or a hondmaster.
It's just a good one drop. Not gonna win by itself but we don't wan that do we?

Should probably be 1/1 and ability proc at the end of turn then. Otherwise it will just die on turn it's played every time.

THEY GAVE ADAPT: WIPE THE BOARD WITH PYROMANCER TO DRUID

WHY DRUID

Adapt: Give all your jades windfury

>30% to wipe the board for 6 mana
wow broken

It's like Pyro equality, except it costs 6 and works 30% of the time.

This won't even see play, as the Jades deck will remain pretty much unchanged.

I don't know, I sort of like Elementals.

Build a combo deck using this card.

They aren't that inresting desu. Condition is more relevant than dragon one, but effects are just same recycled stuff.

more anyfins jej

Shouldn't have a dragon tag.
Dragons in human form are not dragons in hearthstone.
See: kazakus, wrathion.

Play gadgetzan have a hand of eviscerate, prep when you play it.
Your deck will be slightly diluted with the card you draw from genius however.

>making the goal to curve out with elementals

what a fun new game mechanic

I liked the concept, but most elementals they've released seem trash compared to jades. Also, they're not really managing the flavour well.

That said, I'd love to play a decent, non-jade control shaman deck.

Mill with more draw? Either that or just face damage, but face damage is better with maly

True. Made it before Kazakus and Wrathion.

newfag here. Is it wise to dust al the carss that are rotating out? I dont plan on ever playing wild

i liked the thought of it until they made it so you can play an elemental every single turn. the choice of whether to play or hold it to enable an elemental become irrelevant since you're going to play an elemental every turn anyway so it just becomes more curvestone.

>I dont plan on ever playing wild
If youre dead set on that and aren't going to play meme brawl decks nor go for heroic adventures, yes, it's wise. I personally enjoy wild more than standard, and, as time goes on, I'd loathe to lose all my collection yet again.

Bear in mind you'll lock yourself out of the format.

Brawl is wild format.
Games with friends are wild format.

if you actually plan on never playing wild then sure. some will argue that there are good cards that can be used in tavern brawls but who really cares about that.

Their effects aren't good enough, and their stats are underwhelming.

>rogue card

>5 damage battlecry on a 1.5 understatted neutral minion
>discover a card for your archetype on a 1 mana understatted neutral minion
They're really good battlecries.

hi

Puts another yshaarj in the deck for exodia rogue

The first one is good, the discover one is an overstatted yeti that doesn't help your tempo, and value seems lost by default. They're way more costly than dragons and aren't stat-efficient monsters like the former. What do they have on jades?

Why the fuck are you making a new thread when the previous one didn't even reach bump limit?

>can't discover other casses cards unless it's a faction minion
>3 mana 3/2 do nothing

sure fooled me with litearlly fucking uther in the art
what a clever trick hahaha

2 of this card creates infinite loop in fatigue. It's actually pretty broken since it creates jade idol situation in class with better tempo tools and better draw. No need for mill even, you can just kill opponent with infinite evsierates

Broken as fuck.

Like, that is absolutely obscenely broken. That card is more broken than fucking Mad Scientist.

A card isn't in your hand after you play it.

Mad Scientist picks a card form your deck, that you put there. So a good card.
This can hit duds.

I like this, however, I want to sweeten the deal further, by adding the secret to your hand and lowering its cost to 0, this being able to interact further.

If you have 2 of them in your hand playing first one will put copy of second one into the deck.

If you have 2 of this in your hand, and play one, you get the other added to your deck. Then you need to wait until you draw it, to have 2 again, and play 1 again.

Its much weaker than Jade Idol, I don't agree with this guy. Its very fiddly, you need to do much more, and it only breaks the game when the stars align.

oh right

>open up the game to do some quests
>head into casual mode because ranked is the same crap
>encounter a pirate warrior
>jade shaman
>dragon priest
>jade shaman
>more pirates/jade
>every single player has the exact same fucking decks too, there's no deviation
>I know exactly what I'm going to be up against the moment I see the class
>wonder why these cunts aren't in Ranked Mode
How do you handle it, /hsg/? I hate playing ranked because it's the same shit, but casual has become ranked but without the stars.

kys cunnyposter

I play memelock in casual
There's no point in ranked I'm already rank 4 on ladder and at least if I did not like the matchup in casual (jade Druid) I can concede without consequences

Jade mechanic is much stronger, and in current meta you will use idol for golem only in 90% of the games, but single card is better than idol. Every other turn idol will do nothing and you only draw 1 card. Imagine that rogue card with Vanish in lategame. It does require more setup in sense of needing to draw 2 of them, but after that combo is pretty strong.

>if I did not like the matchup in casual (jade Druid) I can concede without consequences
It just feels wrong giving that faggot golden Warrior playing pirates in casual a free win, dumb as that may sound

The fuck does cunny mean you inbred weebshit?
Fuck you.

gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-03-28-hearthstone-is-killing-itself-superdata

Hearthstone is killing itself - Superdata

"Blizzard Entertainment may have dealt itself a few bad hands lately in regards to its PC and mobile hit Hearthstone. Superdata today released its worldwide digital games market report for February, and the research firm concluded that "Hearthstone is killing itself."

According to Superdata, February saw Hearthstone revenues on iOS and Android at their lowest since those versions of the game launched, down significantly year-over-year and month-over-month. The desktop version of the game has also seen declining revenues, though not to the same extent as on mobile. "

You first blizzcuck

Meh

It's over Cunnyverse won

Reminder that Shaman has more elementals than every other class combined. And the only decent class 3 drop elemental to curve into the 4 mana 3/5 Taunt + Divine Shield dude (everyone else will be stuck with Tar thing... or a rager).

If elementals are even slightly good, the only class worth playing will be Shaman. Again.

>making a shitty collectible card game pay to play
lol not even Blizzard fans would be braindead enough to pay for that.

great, Alvadon
>stealth
>windfury
>+3 attack
>+3 attack
>+3 attack
Dude 28 damage on turn 6 that is stealthed lmao

>on turn 6
literally kys

>launch game
>check quests
>set up HearthRanger
>do something else
I lost my will to play ages ago. Blizzjews aren't helping me regain it.

We don't even know what the quest is yet.

4 mana stay in your hand doing nothing
lmao

cast 6 spells on your minions

Yes we do

why run savage roar when you can have VERSATILITY

Is it confirmed you can pick the same adaptation more than once? Surely they aren't that fucking stupid

It doesn't need confirmation, it's obvious, you can

Yes we do, it's play 6 spells on your own minions.

As in, targeted spells, on your minions.

They're trying to push buffadin but it's way too fucking hard to actually play 6 fucking buffs in a reasonable amount of time because you need to summon minions to play them on first.

In other words, it's shit. You either make a deck dedicated to shitting out tons of low cost buffs on shitty 1-drops and silver hands to complete the quest by turn 5 and lose because you have no fucking tempo and get steamrolled or you play a real deck that just happens to have buffs in it and lose because you're shitty, mediocre Paladin deck is weaker than your opponent's deck and you can't complete the quest till like turn 12 or some garbage.

You can
Like I said, this card is dumb.

>Surely they aren't that fucking stupid

How about for the cards that say "Adapt all your ____", is it the same adaptation for all of them, or do you pick individually for each?

Druid needs a board clear desu

The same adaptation for all of them

Blessing of Wisdom meta incoming

So how are you gonna feel when it lets you pick 1 adaptation then applies it to Galvadon 5 times in a row?
I hope you like your 5/5 Taunt. Taunt. Taunt. Taunt. Taunt.

Crafting golden Argent Squires was not a mistake.
Shame that the 2/1 divine shield charger whats-its-name is leaving us.

>Jades
>With Windfury

>>Surely they aren't that fucking stupid

We already know how this works. When you played Brann into a discover battlecry it let you discover twice. It didn't let you discover once and give you 2 copies.

>get a 5/5 Taunt. Taunt. Taunt. Taunt. Taunt.
>play the new card that deals damage for each taunt you have

ez pz

Jade have trouble getting on the board against all tempo bullshit, they would never play win-more unreliable card.

Have you never played Kazakus?

I'm not convinced. That other card with two adapts says "Adapt, then Adapt" implying two separate adaptations. There's also another minion with "Adapt Twice" implying 1 adaptation, applied twice.

I don't trust Blizzard to not be stupid about this.

Except in a tournament, where the incentive is to win games, not win games in the fastest fashion like ladder.

Okay, I think we can all agree that:

>Control - pay2win walletmancers
>Aggro - braindead MUH WINRATE bots
>Combo - autistic extreme lego
>Zoo - the sophisticated, honest player's archetype

Who here likes giving 1/1 minions +2 attack for a turn?

Blizzard is plenty stupid in lots of ways but this is clearly just their inconsistent wording at work.

I really like your cards
I got some really old OC when Shaman actually sucked

Old handlock was great also (it was expensive but awesome).
I want more minion saccing mechanics.

zoo is aggro's fag cousin

midrange curvestone is the TRUE patrician deckchoice

who else likes a 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 drop curve?

>There's also another minion with "Adapt Twice" implying 1 adaptation, applied twice.
It doesn't imply that. It's a different wording but means exactly the same: adapt, then adapt.

Why did blizzard completely give up on inspire?

Do they know they don't HAVE to abandon keywords after the expansion they came out in right? You can still throw it onto new cards as an alternate way to offer effects.

You mean like joust? :^)

because inspire is broken

I like Inspire, but it is just too slow
have some more cards

>Get choice between Taunt, Poisonous and Divine Shield
>Choose Taunt
>2nd choice is Taunt, Poisonous and Divine Shield
>3rd choice is Taunt, Poisonous and Divine Shield
>4th choice is Taunt, Poisonous, Divine Shield
>5th choice is Taunt, Poisonous, Divine Shield

Realistically however, I doubt that it allows you to pick adaptations you've already gotten. Primarily because many of said adaptations are one time only things that would be useless to pick a second time.

So yeah. biggest it can get stat wise is probably 9/9. Which is still pretty big.