EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Downtime?
NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

people still play this shit?

would you want me as your raid leader?

first for slutmogged fembelves

>people are actually going for Mage Tower first

>we want wow to be a grind again like vanilla!
>blizzard why do we have to grind in 7.2?!?!?!?!

Can someone explain something to me:

As a frost mage, I have 33.54% crit chance, which should mean shattered flurries(from brainfreeze) should always crit, yet they do not.... Why is this happening?

it begins..

thoughts?

Mage tower>Disruptor tower
Why would you want bonus rolls when Tomb of sargeras isn't out yet and nighthold has been out for months? You should've gotten most of the drastically performance increasing gear from nighthold. Having a chance to get more artifact power is actually the superior choice right now if you're a hardcore/above casual. The amount of artifact power needed is MASSIVE, you need 79.7 trillion AP to get all 101 traits, and artifact knowledge takes a while to get up.

only heroic grasshosheshh raiders got wolf mount, jelly?

it's impossible to get all 101 traits desu

>grinding for gear, mats and reputation is the same as time gated content

because loot > AP

>Pretty much a casual player now this late in WoWs lifespan
>Come back for this patch because it looked promising in writing
>Think its cool that I'll eventually get to build up my own base on Broken Shore and at some point in the future I'll have all 3 buildings and a fully built base, like all similar style base building in this game has been

>mfw learning that its multiple server wide effort and not just my progress
>mfw seeing that its going to take forever
>mfw learning the the BUILDINGS ARE FUCKING TEMPORARY

Holy shit they almost got me. I might as well just do fuck all and come back when everythings not being timegated anymore.

only true (mount) collectors got shining blue cumserpent
peanut butter?

Rate this patch out of 10.

I just want someone to rate me. I've had this mog and need to know if it's shit

I give it a solid 2

solid 6 so far

come back in 2 months/10

millionth cloud serpent, I pass lmao

???
Post the mog then

Fem NE monk seems like a good combo, yes?

WoW will probably only shut down permanently when a fully immersive virtual reality mmo is released and it's affordable enough to the average mmo player.

Only if barefoot because they're basically trolls

>vers
>primary stat

>implying any hardcore raiders still play this trash

>low res trash

sure, I am interested

post and I'll rate

Shitters here haven't PTR tested the 7.2 raid, which is fucking amazing mind you. A good 8/10.

>79.7 trillion

That's where you're wrong nigga. Each of those are the individual costs. It takes just over 865 trillion to hit max traits. Better get grinding those keystones goy.

>still obtainable lowres mounts
yeah you peanut butter

Does it have as much aoe fights as NH? Should I ditch my Fire and focus on my Frost spec?

>this patch
>the patch that released with no ToS
>not the PTR
>7.2, the patch, not Tomb of sargeras, the patch
Reading not your strong suit I see.

boy i cant wait to quickly kill adds while not standing in the fire

raid encounters sure are interesting

How to get new class mounts?

were swift lovebirds not available during this year's valentines event? last year they were going for like 20k on my server, now they're going for 100k.

the raid that didnt launch with the patch, the raid that is coming out in another 2 1/2 months. get back into the mythic dungeons boy grind that ap like you grind the blizzard cock.

they were, just different economy

bump

it's called inflation

Wait, I have to wait weeks until the mage tower is complete before I can get my new artifact skin?
What the fuck?!
Wasn't this supposed to be a pve challenge?

Is pvp boring or is it just me?

>artifact power grinding
>legendary grinding
>rep grinding

this expansion has more grinding than vanilla by a mile, time gating is a separate issue.

Does ANYONE know?

Mogushan vaults seems to be bugged, keep getting stuck on The Spirit Kings
Nice game blizzdrones

>still cant fly
>cant get class mount
>barely anything to do on broken shore
>time gating everywhere
>monsters scale with ilvl
>no actual legion invasions still

how to make a dead game even more dead

Is it me or is the Broken Shore really small? Like, smaller than Tanaan.

we get them in 11 weeks

what you dont like grinding the same 8 dungeons for months only to be told you have to do it more with every new patch?

why am I still here

Smaller than tanaan bigger than timeless.

one 15 minute quest a week for 11 weeks
stay subbed good goy

>we get them in 11 weeks

Source?

I googled everything and I didn't find jack fucking Schit on a shingle.

pvp in this expansion is the worst it's ever been

literally terminating my entire battle.net account / 10

Its an 11 week campaign search patch notes or first look or some shit on the wow website.

Notice how I said the "7.2 raid" not "the raid that was released with 7.2"

except all of this is artificial grinding, reps can only be grinded through WQ, the legendary system is retarded and AP only comes through WQ and dungeon finder

I want to go back to the good ol' days.

With my 2h enhancement shaman

Literally how is this possible with the new pvp templates? They literally have a seperate system for pvp for the first time and they mess up so bad. It boggles my mind.

>world mobs now scale to ilvl
>i'm a resto shaman and i play ele to do world quest stuff

has anyone noticed weird shading in some areas?

>Artificial grinding

what the fuck does that mean? grinding is grinding, doing useless shit in a repetitive manner, how is completing 500 maw keys any different to melee'ing mobs for hours in vanilla

just to suffer

there is a way to do that friend

Because the man behind the mess is still the same retard last expansion that forced everybody to do his shitty AV ripoff to gear for PvP then bragged about participation numbers as if anybody actually wanted to be there.

Weapon skills removal was the best decision they ever made

I know friend, but it just wouldn't be the same.

>vanilla and TBC grinding
>kill shit get result, your only limit is your speed/rhythm
>Quel'Danas and onward
>everything is tied to the arbitrary amount of quests blizzard lets you do in a single day
>dedication doesn't factor in except for repeating the same garbage dungeons over and over for 0.01% of your next artifact level and actually stomaching everything being gated behind daily timers

you should at least try it and see imo

>wahhh bring back TBC
>wahh these WQ mobs are too strong nerf them

Bring back 2h windfury with drake talon cleaver

how do i get nethershards

>it takes well over 1 million mythic 10 keystones to go from 0-101 if you start at AK 50

So blizzard has really gone full retard huh?

LOL

I miss it so so much...

implying they actually want you to ever finish, they want to keep you going for that carrot on a stick for the rest of the expansion

HELL IN A SHELL

they just want to shut down the full autists who farm in in a few days

what about the entirety of vanilla rep gear and bc rep gear?
all that was way before IoQD and almost entirely behind dailies or raid lockouts that granted rep

Is this true?

You're romanticising vanilla, for example grinding honor for prestige and grinding honor in vanilla is equally mind numbing. Farming world mobs for hours is no better than farming m+ for hours.

>11 weeks

To think that it took me over half a year to get the vampire horse mount, 11 weeks is fucking nothing.

>2 & 1/2 months of grinding

What am I doing with my life?

So which classes received the most buffs in 7.2? Any changes you're unhappy with regarding your class?

>the rest of the expansion

You mean the rest of the game's life cycle? You realize this is the last expansion their corporate heads are funding right? That's why the grind is so large. We're going to hit 7.3 and that will be the last new content this game will ever see, then all there will be to do while the servers slowly bleed out over the next half a decade is grind AP.

>comparing raid reputation and turn in based repeatable quests to world quests and dailies

you're a retard

go home with your minigame shit

>he never got any argent, ogri'la, skyguard, netherwing, etc. reps up cause he got carried past pre-raid, crafted it, or was a casual
got it

sephuz became one of the best legendaries for my class

Should I stay a manda, or change to a fem panda?

lmao this game is and always has been shithouse, there are no golden years with "good" grinding.

you're mentally challenged

of course you can prove this

right?

and you didn't do t4 when it was current

LOL

where

see

I'm literally shaking right now, you're clinically retarded, making stupid assumptions and moving the goal post, hunny pie