Friday - Lancer
Saturday - Rider
Sunday - Assassin + EXTRA
Monday - caster
Tuesday - Berserker
Wednesday - Saber

>[Rerun: Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170315.php
From 3/15 to 3/31. Animation update for Okita and Nobunaga. No changes to their NP.
- 5* Okita Souji
- 4* Emiya
- 3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Ushiwakamaru, Cu Chulainn
- 5* CE GUDAO (Honnoji Point +30%)
- 5* CE GUDAGUDA Poster Girl (Hiragumo +1)
- 4* CE Launch Order! (Youhen Tenmoku Chawan +1)
- 3* CE Fate GUDAGUDA Order (Tsukumogami Nasu +1)

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
-GUDAGUDA Part 2 coming in mid-April
-CCC collab coming at some point much later

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Hi user

>DW fucked the game for some people
retard jews

What a fucking attention whore. Kill yourself.

Sita when?

Anyone else's game crapping up or is it just me? Did DW decide to do another sneaky maint or are the servers kill?

/JeanneAlter/ thread.

Is the best way of fighting Avenger Doggo in Shinjuku just using Cu/Herc and Merlin?

Nobu a CUTE.

Working for me. But you're not alone.

>DW killing the game for multiple people

I can't wait for the apologems, DW won't let us down.

Never. Her fucking spooking husband can die alone

It's the best way to fight anything in the game.

I know who you are

Managed to login and get my login bonus - but then had to quit the game and now can't get back in.

A discord shitposter?

The how come no one used it to clear the pre nerf Nero exhibition? Checkmate atheists

Just you I think, mines fine

No you don't.

A facebook shitposter?

Merlin wasn't out then.
If you noticed they're trying to make you get away from Merlin and Waver reliance in most boss rushes.
Demon Tower has Amakusa and the Valentines had debuffs that lowered the healing amounts.

Dumbass.
Also I'm sure Herk and Cu were among the units to use.

Gareth-chan when?

Fuck yeah! NP4 Bedivere!

1-3 roll on Assassin pick up
4-6 roll on Berserker pick up
7-9 wait until Semi released
0 wait until Martha ruler

You know what he did last summer?

Wait for her

Well, looks like that's fairly clear.

I don't think I'm wrong. Also I miss you

retard

What the WTF is that?

>what the WTF

Im sorry, but Im not that guy. I guess that explains the "I miss you" thing?

Yes. Sorry.

Cutest Saber, too bad about the whore of babylon though.

Hey its me.

>he still has DeadLmao on his list

RIP the only guy on my list that had NP Ibaraki.

What happened?

>70/70
>he still isn't level 131

Holy shit what a faggot

Phone broke and emu died bind code lost to the wild.

You still play with a new account?

I do, my Ibaraki is only Np1. Have an np3 Merlin though.

better whale in the zerker gacha

FC?

Is there a way to get friend codes from your friends list? If you care enough you can try for account recovery.
Also post FC.

Just letting ya know my accounts very under leveled. 232,848,574

>want to roll Assassin for Jack
>want to roll Berserker for Ibaraki
>no quartz

Didn't we get like 40 quartz from everything lately.

Plus there's tickets soon, you'll make it.

I can't wait to get a week of nothing. We've had so many back to back events lately that I need a break. I enjoy all the new content, but slow it down a little DW.

1st of April to 11th is probably a week of nothing.

Cat

Hopefully, I need to stash some EXP and level up Mashu.

>Things have gotten so bad that we count a trial quest with a limited gacha and a rerun as "back to back events"
They can't keep getting away with this.

I am itchin to roll the bait gacha for cu alter, I am gonna break at this point

>Enkidu is highlighted in a rate-up gacha once again
What other non-limited characters are consistently whored out in the gacha?

FEH is catching up to them with all the constant flood of new content that the players are loving, they won't get away with it for long. Already BTFOing out of FGO in the US App Store rankings.

>Q. (can't read) who persuaded (Fujimaru?) to join Chaldea?

Harry Akanezawa Anderson, age 32. A scoutman for leyshift matching.
He was disappointed that he got assigned to Japan, where it was said "there is pretty much zero percent someone matching will be found". He was assigned because his hobby is visiting temples in Kyoto.
He wasn't hoping for results when he was working near a train station in Tokyo, but he came across Fujimaru, who was a 100% match, stuck around with him all the way to home, and scouted him.
He got a bonus from finding Fujimaru and bought a new car.
Leyshit matching test was disgused as a blood donation service. Definitely not a negotiation of trying to sell replicated art.

Is FEH fun? Should i try playing it while waiting for newer content in fate/grand order?

enkidu and quetz are highlighted because they were the last non-limited 5*s we got and probably will get until part 2

>FEH
It's painfully fun but I'm a filthy elitist so the constant Awakening/Fates shilling is obnoxious. Almost all of the free units you can get in those daily maps are from those titles. I just want Ike already.

it's pretty shit. Play a real FE.

Yeah, it's great. The rates for drawing a 5* are six times higher than in FGO and you get a lot of free rolls. New content comes out literally every week, they're even adding Easter bunny heroes tomorrow. The combat and game systems are better designed, and there's even English voices. The story is a bit average though.

>The story is a bit average though
>a bit average
It's horrendous. It's barely a story but it's practically meant to be skipped so the developers obviously didn't put any effort in it.

Marie has been improved!

I haven't touch FE for a long time now. Are L'arachel and my husbando Joshua in there?

Andersen:

Shakespeare: Authors relationship. Just because they are in the same Circle it doesn't mean they are close friends, but since they don't have other friends they hang out together, that's how the relationship is more or less. However he often pay a visit to Shakespeare's study. He will never admit it, but it's clear to everyone that he respects Shakespeare.

Dumas: That's it! Frustration is interesting! But this kind of pleasure for pleasure's sake and the like, I won't recognize it! (Hurry up and let me read the continuation of the Count of Monte Cristo! he said while grasping the newspaper tightly)

Alter Egos: ...I have an unpleasant hunch...at your degree it's still alright as long as you all don't turn into that. That.

> English voices
>shitty English voice acting being a positive

FE fans are pure cancer.

It's not that bad. There's potential for it to grow, don't forget FGO had a terrible start with the story too. Maybe worse, considering how poorly Septem was received with the fans.

Unfortunately, L'arachel isn't in yet and neither is Joshua.
That is great taste by the way, user.

>a bit averageI would say inexistant.

There is always new content but it lzst 10 minutes at best.

That's my real issue with the game. Otherwise it's not bad.

I hope DW gives us 1/2 AP exp in one of the weeks of nothing we're about to get. I've got 3 5* I gotta level.

Well it's too bad they couldn't get Laura Bailey back as Lucina but it really isn't that shitty, the voices match the characters well for the most part since Nintendo and Treehouse picked the actors well. Many of the female characters for example sound better in English than they do in Japanese, less innocently high-pitched, more like the badass fighters that they are.

>English voices
>good
inb4 you try to defend the same faggots that kick out any actually decent vas because muh jobs for everyone even though they fucking suck

Imagine your favorite Character getting an English VA for the western release of FGO.
And there's no option for Jap Audio.

This is exactly why you fags need to stop shitposting with FEH. Cancer like this that prefers dubs will get perfectly comfortable posting here.

I heard the localization was shit as shown from the valentines cuckfest. Is it 'fixed'?

All of the lines of heroes that we've met so far pretty much boil down to,
>Get them!
>Thanks for freeing us we were under mind control.
Not to mention how little dialogue and text there is. It's a game that's clearly not meant to reel in it's players with stories or character developments unlike FGO which is practically a VN.

Though the plot is like a blend of Awakening, FE4, and Sacred Stones which I think that in of itself is neat.

Fuck off and kill yourself

At least they won't tell you that they take 6 months to make a single character and laugh in your face.

>Fujimaru is truly a literal who
GO was a mistake

Get out cuck

If they were okay I wouldn't mind. I think Gladiolus or Azrael's VA would fit Beowulf.

Well I can't imagine a phone game with dual audio

The fuck does it matter to you how long they take to make a character?

neck yourself

They're working on improving it, Xenologue 1 has better writing compared to what came before. Given how responsive IS is to player feedback unlike DW, I'm certain we'll get typical FE quality writing soon.

>I'm certain we'll get typical FE quality writing soon.
I'm fairly sure that that'd actually be a detriment to the game.

Awakening and Fates writing at best...

DW literally takes 6 months to make characters, they're the laughingstock of the industry.

Can't wait for some guy being a dick and bringing dragons back ft super special self insert

Well FE never had an amazing story. Rather I'll call it efficace for the best.

And that's good enough.

And yet if they did it in a week you'd be bitching about how they don't put thought in it.

It's lose-lose for DW. I can't blame them for taking their time.

Then fuck off back to your general already, cuck.

FE4, FE9, and FE10 (though some would have a quarrel with FE10 for a couple of reasons) had some good storytelling and characters. It's literally just Fates, Awakening, and one of the GBA games in particular that are awful in that department.

Why would you get triggered ?
I said FE usually had an efficace story (unlike feh now), not that FGO was shit.
If I had to drop a mobage, that would be FEH.
I can appreciate both and we can compare othe rmobage to fgo if we want.

Lewd P

Don't forget FE5. That one was great.

Please no
>Azrael
Nice, I had to go listen to it and I could see that. All I could hear was the Jap audio for him, which blows the english one out of the water so much so that it seems unsuited to him afterwards. And now I can't play with english audio