/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Still no Urias.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/016ysnkhenaxkud/sv uncensor 1.4.61.zip

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/g3wprejd9foygnr/v1461 Folders a and v.zip

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/
sv.bagoum.com

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

usamin.love/card/tsubaki/j_attack.wav
usamin.love/sv.html#fairy
ign.com/articles/2017/03/29/shadowverse-talking-tempest-of-the-gods-with-cygames
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No love for Urias.

Reminder that if you want to play a card game, its either SV, or HS

Who?

CYGAMES ARE EXPOSED BY RECENT INTERVIEW THAT THEY WANT TO KILL FOREST

WE MUST NOT COWER

REJECT ELF GENOCIDE

REJECT DIVERSITY

>i'm a lesbian
what does that have to do with anything?

Urias.

>killing forest
>bad

nope

elf and shadow must die

She only want the princess' dick.

Nah, here is a middle finger to you.

If you want to use desert rider instead of her, go ahead.

But if you ever put Minthe in your deck, I hope that karma won't come back and bite you and give you bad draws every game.

but I don't have a dick

Well, hopefully the last thread will prevent shills, I've had enough of them in other threads.

Even if other games might be better

enjoy playing minthe on your fourth turn when you're going first friend

i'm sure you wont regret it :^)

Forestcraft had it's good times, let them rest in tier2 for a bit.

Time to go to Thailand.

Go be a whiteknight somewhere else. Considering the fact they noted that she is DANGEROUS, there won't be a crazy 5PP necromancy card in the future.

So sword and rune are fine, thanks for the support.

Guys who were trying out Faeria, is it seriously 3gb?

HOW LONG UNTIL TOTG?

12 hours

Need to go through Catacombs first. And I wouldn't even bother before you placed the Lordvessel.

>implying Minthe will survive a turn
There's already a T5 necromancy play, it's called Charon. You don't play Minthe on curve.

Maintenance when? AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Left or right?

Post the countdown for the end of patch.

12 hours

>REJECT ELF GENOCIDE
No.

Left

left easy

3 hours 38 minutes.

13 hours 38 minutes.

So can shadowcraft get a few t2 decks? It's not like they desperately need to be t1, personally i am exited for their new cards.

And when's the datamined stuff coming out?

>thread cannot into simple math

They already have a t1 aggro deck. Now with new expansion they can get a t1 midrange too.

Simple math is all you need for SV and /svg/ sucks at it.

>datamined stuff
What?
New cards is right after maintenance.
If it's emblems and stuff probably next month.

The average person sucks at math.

I thought that only albertcraft and daria were t1.

Switch Hag and Arisa

Is this a viable commandercraft or I'm looking forward to brick city?

It explains the hate for forestcraft while they are in a bad spot (and will be in a worse spot after ToG) because they can't into ordering.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Aggro Luna and Nep Luna were already T2 though. Midrange might be cool but we'll see.
>They already have a t1 aggro deck
Yeah, for a whole 3 days on GameAI's list.

/ourguy/

It's like WoW and FFXIV. Both are fucking garbage but the state of the other games in the genre are so bad that you're forced to pick one.

Forest isn't much in a bad spot though.

>IGN: How have the more Control-oriented Forestcraft decks been performing in your playtesting?
>Naoyuki Miyashita: It’s definitely not in the highest tier
>svg thought control forest would be strong

aggro shadow has been t2 since a while now

Nips are always wrong user

Honestly, I'd rather take my chances with ded games that have a chance to revive like Faeria, or have a chance to keep at least status quo like Krosmaga, than keep this intentionally terrible meta

You dickshifter pigfucks THINK you've won this one, but I vow to rope each and every one of you regardless of the deck i'm playing until I get banned from this shitty game

>implying luna won't be overjoyed that she's going to start a new family with me

For 2 entire expansion, there is no forest card that

>help in combo effect
>decent PP reduction (prince is just too costly and the statline too bad)
>new return effect
>no ways to banish amulet

I would say that forest is one bad expansion away from having less than 45% win rate.

They did though. We have got Sky knights after that.

>expansion isn't out
>complaining about meta
let me guess, you like yugioh?

Just woke up and why /svg/ is suddenly shitting on Cygames?

daria isn't a problem

Problem is not in Daria, it's "it's knowledge I seek" and "ITDS LIKE BAGG IN DE OLD DAYS :DD"

The cards that beat their favorite decks aren't getting nerfed.

I mean, imagine they'll rotate out standard, removing dim shift and all that other meta police. Same expansion will have their replacement, instead of dim shift, we'll have, for example, deal 7 damage to an enemy, cost 12, spellboost costs 1 less. How does that sound?

They said there's nothing wrong with DShift and Daria ruining the game.

>cygames don't want me to be tier1

>implying she doesn't kill you first before she even know who you are

Good and Forest should be shit forever.

I think this thread already complained about every single card in daria deck.

AYO HOL UP
*gets banished by Lightning Blast*
YOU TRYNA SAY
*gets Dance of Deathed*
WE SUM KINDA
*path is blocked by wards*
WIN CONDITION OR SUM SHIEEEEET?
*gets OTKed next turn*

We have a right to exist.

t. Forest Vanguard

Too many one ofs, curve way too high, 5 slot waaaaay to fucking overloaded. Your have almost 50% chance of not having a play for at least 3 turns with this deck.

Dude, what are you doing

Asobo, oni chan.

don't worry

cygames will give forest a "give a follower rush, if you've played two cards, give it storm" card next expansion

Is she wearing panties?

I'd wait dude. HS is hemorrhaging players too. Something big has got to come along and fill the gap somewhere.

I often see a certain aggro blood deck posted here that has 3 dance of death, 3 imps, 3 night horde etc. Supposedly it is run by someone in master.
I tried running it for a couple of games and it sucked ass, it is a deck prone to extreme bricking and is even capable of losing to D-Shift despite being aggro.
So I improved the deck in a way that would make it excel more and avoid bricking.

First off, I removed 2 dance of deaths since they were just unnecessary, I found that 1 is more than enough, especially since the deck already runs a lot of spell damage from razory claw and demonic strike that can also be used to remove annoying minions. Prior to this I often had matches where I would draw 3 or 2 dance of deaths into my hand and they would just sit there as dead cards.
In place of the two dance of deaths I have added 2 bloody pacts as draw mechanics, eliminating the problem of running out of steam early that was a major issue in this deck.

Secondly, I removed the 3 imp lancers and replaced them with 3 Blood Forte, I mean Dark General. The reason I did this was because I found Imp Lancer to be too slow and too weak for an aggro deck and like dance of death, I would often draw them and they would just sit in my hand as useless cards. Dark General on the other hand has higher damage and can substitute as a decent turn 4 drop if you have nothing else, it also synergizes well with the other cards that I have added that allow you to go into vengeance quickly.

Replacing the 3 night hordes, the Third and Final change was the addition of Bloodfed Flowerbed, I find it to be a disgustingly good card because it is pretty much guaranteed 4 damage to the opponent's face for 1 play point, in total they can deal 12 damage for 3 play points, it has insane value. Also there is no point in whining about the fact that it also damages you, because that will simply enable you to use Dark General with Storm.

I'd rather complain about spellboost mechanic making shit free.

If Ogler and Blade Mage has minimum cost, shit wouldn't be bad as it is.

>Elf
>Wearing panty

Boy, I can't wait for 3/4 6/7 and 4/4 on turn 9.

I would rather they give us a card that reduce PP cost or another 1 PP return effect.

Anomaly literally killed the chance of forest ever getting a card like this.

usamin.love/card/tsubaki/j_attack.wav

Elf has the fucking highest win rate after Sword both in Masters and AA.
They'll be fine (probably).

Haven, on the other hand...

That's what I felt, too many 5 cost shit and praying for Gawain to make them cheap.

I already considering cutting Luminous Mage for mouthbreather and/or Amelia.

You also need an evolve point for that epic play

Do the fairies actually say oniichan in the jap dub?

>Yeah we knew Daria was overpowered before she left the door but we like the card and so did Japanese whales so she's here to stay
>Dshift is working as intended, Control games are too long your average japanese commuter so the longest we want games to last is 9 turns
>We knew Shadow needed help so we made Deser...uh Minthe to save it. So we'll probably stop printing good Necromancy cards so it doesn't get abused in the future :^)
>We also knew Deepwood Anomaly was pretty bad during playtesting and had better versions but someone said "eh, why change it?" and we had to agree!
Probably missing a bunch of shit but whatever.

No usamin.love/sv.html#fairy

no

kys
dub
cuck
no

tl;dr

>tier2

What forest deck is that good?

Shills

> game is aimed at commuters
Damn, feels good to be target audience.

>aimed at commuters
>kick aggro in the balls with lots of control
Oh boy can't wait for whining to make game faster with next expansion being aggro heavy

>The only deck which requires skill to play

It is no wonder that it has higher winrate in higher rank. They should support deck like this more.

>>We also knew Deepwood Anomaly was pretty bad during playtesting and had better versions but someone said "eh, why change it?" and we had to agree!
My fucking sides.

Wolfbolt is going to pretty decent. Fairy Queen will be a good 1-2 of, replacing Fairy Beast. Vist will help it survive the T8 do nothing. I think a lot of people are sleeping on Beetle Warrior but it'll do a lot of work in any Forest deck.

Silver elf.

>getting paid by blizzard to shitpost on Veeky Forums
living the dream

ign.com/articles/2017/03/29/shadowverse-talking-tempest-of-the-gods-with-cygames

>When we initially released the game, Forestcraft and Swordcraft were the two most dominant classes in that environment, and with Darkness Evolved it was Havencraft, with Rise of Bahamut Runecraft became more popular, so with this new expansion we are focusing on other classes – Bloodcraft, Dragoncraft and Shadowcraft.

Wtf. Pet classes.