>Fire Emblem Heroes: Spring Festival
youtube.com/watch?v=YYdr0UhJXBY
youtube.com/watch?v=yI-bQOBs8I0&feature=youtu.be&t=36

Previous:

Good job. user.

Anna is best girl

/feg/ lives!

delet this thread /feg/ was supposed to die

Reminder that Ike and a Tellius banner aren't coming for a while still, and they are likely saving him for a rainy day when people are really losing interest.

>last thread had 776 posts
pottery

I made one but I was slow in linking it. Good save.

Also, Kiragi.

No waifu. No event image. Actual good webm? This is too good a start for a thread

This.

Bigger maps in Heroes when?

FE4/5 were fun.

What would you do to make this girl smile?

FLYING
MAGE
GREEN

I'm a good cook so I would cook for her.

Let her experience motherhood.

>Sanaki of all people is the only Tellius so far

I like her a lot but all things considered it was an odd choice. Gonna guess that the next one is gonna be Volke just to throw people for a loop.

BST

How sad am I for being excited for that bunny banner? I really wanted them to release Xander as a lance and they did.

It fit with the theme they were running with. Though so would Ike and Mist, so.... dunno.

what if people never lose interest because they just keep adding sluttier and sluttier waifu outfits for years
and years from now the only people who actually play are whales who are trying to get the new 'dangerous swimsuit lucina' while we're still waiting for another Tellius character

-2 HP and -2 Skill
But +3 Speed.

Marcia should really give Nephenee's helmet back.

D-DELETE THIS

Well I mean, if people lose to their homo King, I imagine they would be very upset.

Me second from the left.

You're cute

Soon

Infantry has the same BST as fliers. Mage Camilla will have the same BST as Nino.

Who is the 1. Lets get ahead of the meta.

Severa and her sister are cute! Her whole family is cute!

Snacki

>only about a hundred orbs left
>the last time I rolled, I needed 150 to land a 5*

Flat is stronger than oppai confirmed

Best Empress!

5head is stronger than 4head

isn't that market already saturated though?

Nostalgia for the old games is an important advantage they have over their competition.

>chapter 18 was fucking awful
>chapter 19 was also fucking terrible
>now we have this chapter
Just fucking end me now

She looks like she's plotting something nefarious.

Like she just swapped Dorcas and Caeda's muttons.

Warp some people into the gaps.

King Michalis of Macedon

I'll be more sad that Mist will just be a healer instead of being sword user.

I'm planning on letting tate and deke run wild in the gaps
still though this will not be fun

Zeke when?

I remember the one time my Mist actually got enough STR to max out, and I gave her Alondite. Good times. She actually ended up being one hell of an asskicker.

Her artwork is kinda disapointing.

I think that is true for most of the females.
The males look good at least.

I don't get this reasoning.

>People want Ike
>ISIS doesn't deliver
>People lose interest because Ike isn't in
>THEY LOST INTEREST! PUT HIM IN!
>People who abandoned the game go 1 of 2 ways.

>They come back solely for Ike and continue until Ike isn't viable or they lose interest in Ike
>They decide Ike isn't worth coming back for and leave entirely.

`splain2me.

You are kinda disappointing

Hidari was told to put all of his effort into the males, so he's slacking on the females.

>He

Yeah the smarter thing to do is just add him with 3 other reds and make it a 1 week banner because of some event with Echoes. Then keep him as a carrot to dangle.

I have a gold shine on 4* Camilla. Any reason for that? I rhought only 5* heroes get the shine.

Is the bunny banner really the only one coming out tomorrow? On one hand, its a chance for me to save, but on the other hand, I wish I blew all my orbs for Minerva.

So who else is turning every single villager into a Cavalier?

until I see a Japanese version of the bunny trailer I'm assuming it's an elaborate april fools joke.

We don't know but it seems to be the case. If they also added a normal banner with some "literal who" barely used characters from older games, that would be ideal.

I put it in the OP

You mean you haven't seen Xanders JP Engrish?

i hate this game

I'll have 500 orbs before a banner with something I want comes out.

That's for the best anyway

But it's fun

Would you be clingy with your waifu?

Follow the JP twitter

How can I fix him?

i want to see the damaged version of this outfit before i make my decision.

I would control every facet of her life, she would not be allowed out of my sight unless I say so.

Finally got him to level 40

Holy shit how have I not realized these would have damaged versions

237 orbs. Still worried I won't get any Limited skins. Fuck me.

It wouldn't be so bad but someone I know spent ~250 orbs rolling blue for Ninian, and still didn't get her. Pic related, its him.

>res 15

he gon get blowed up

Chest confirmed, but it's a small one.

I am not a big Lucina fan, but in regards to this outfit, I am in agreement.

Lucina is perky.
PERKY!

I have a gold shine on 4* Camilla. Any reason for that? I thought only 5* heroes get the shine.

You must be fun at parties

>tfw in the damage version she's crucified
wtf IS

I had to do something with them since I kept rolling him.

F L A T
L
A
T

>Go to see the video on nip twitter.
>Japaness voices
Now I'm sad.

this is almost as bad as rolling 5 3*s

They're shit aren't they? That's why you're sad
>SPRINGU HASU COM

pls.

This seems to be okay for no buffs at all. Alternatively you just keep his cav buff and give him distant counter for 80/30

I've been told I am, have to be "fun" to some degree to get what you want out of people.

Aside from the Legends Alta and the Christmas outfits and the swimsuit meme which I'd rather not think about right now, what other alt costumes do you think are possible?

if you say children with different hair colors I'll strangle you

Well xanders broken english is creepy, just like his costume.
But Lucina and Camilla voices are awesome.

An alternate where Marth was a boy

Where did all these Hectors come from?

I fucking swear every arena match I've played this season has had a Hector. Many of them are memes; Vantage and Wings of Memey. Most blood on Eldigan's blade this season is Hector's.

Halloween Alts would be cash if they're actual costumes and not just pumpkin shit

your fury is boosting your BST. hector has highest BST.

just like everything else it's all your fault

They'll just make a witch mage and call it a day. At this point it's a toss-up between Tharja and Lucina. Or both. Maybe a couple warlock mages to balance.

fuck that I want Jagenstein

Can I have your enemy Hectors? I haven't seen one in 2 weeks.

Why does he need help again? He looks like someone who can Hokuto Shinken his way through enemy units.

>implying Jagen makes ISIS money
baka desu senpai

I have crafted an ultra-concise list of the quality of the Fire Emblem series on an objective basis.

>Pure Shit
No one likes these games and for good reason. Poorly balanced and badly designed, these games are very poor excuses for SRPGs. Generally these games have the weakest leads in the entire series.

>Meme Games
Like Undertale and every flavor of the month game that is so often shilled on /v/, these completely average games manage to garner a vocal minority of fanboys that praise these games as though they are some sort of divine being deserving of completely unwarranted praise and recognition. This meme spreads across the community and before long these games are held in such zealous reverence that it becomes taboo to criticize them.

In this respect these games can be compared to real world religions and the absolutely cancerous effect they have on society. Games in this category may not be as functionally bad as "Pure Shit" games, but the horribly adverse effect these games have on an intellectual society is of far more concern than a bunch of bad games that no one cares about.

TL;DR the world would be better off without meme games.

>The Good Ones.
These games are simply masterpieces. An incredible amount of thought was put into each and every aspect of these games. The gameplay is crafted by a team of designers that know exactly how video games should work. The stories are written by talented individuals whom should honestly be recognized as some of the greatest writers of the age, along side other greats such as Stephen King, J.K. Rowling, and Ayn Rand. Unlike meme games, these games deserved to be respected, saluted, and seen for the wonder they are.

hopefully there's a role reversal banner in the future with Soren on a horse and Ike with a stave.

Just put one of each Fates game in each category.

WHY DO ALL THE GUYS LOOK AMAZING WHILE ALL THE GIRLS LOOK LIKE SHIT.
IT'S NOT FAIR