All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJjQ

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12631355
youtube.com/watch?v=-PjTuSQNLI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

remove aliens from premises

Shhh!
The autistic girl is sleeping...

Nth for FUCK LIAM WORST GODDAMN COMPANION I HATE HIS FUCKING SHIT ASS WHY IS HE A FUCKING CHARACTER

You don't need synthesis when you have tulpas.

What would you do to SAM if he got the EDI treatment?

strawpoll.me/12631355

does your sibling do anything in the game?

I already want to shut the thing down.

user we have hawt straight and gay xenophile sex in this general

Even Cora wants the Asari futa cock

Because i dont use female voice for Sira, i use male british voice

Previous Thread:

Can you fight the Architect Worms that fuck around in the sand dunes of New Tachanka?.

Also, did the game ever even explain the Architects? I'm a perfectionist who finishes side missions and worlds before I even touched the main missions so I encountered the Architects early, "Interfaced" with them for some reason and no one even batted an eye about it in the aftermath. with everyone and their mother just knowing and understanding these things.

Reminder that whenever you look to the stars, some alien will be there, looking into their own sky, wondering if another alien, like you, is willing to spread her legs and fuck her raw.

Pretty sure they're just the maintenance guys.

Amen

Should I go with Sloane or Reyes

Remove xeno.
Humanity fuck yeah

Anyone got me beat?

On Insanity NG+ and rushed to Kadara for Reyes, now doing all the side quests before continuing with the main missions.

Sloane.

When you do NG+, you save level, inventory, research and all that, right?

Is it just me or does the Moshae sound like she wants Ryder's dick later on in the game?

Do you want someone who's largely upfront with their goals and who they are, but will always be antagonistic towards the Initative? Or would you rather have someone who is not upfront with theri goals but is welcoming of the Initiative?

Reyes

Yes to everything, AVPs are reset so no extra inventory space if you got those.

>he took Reyes' bait

You mean all the pod stuff, right?

Reyes. He doesn't extort your outpost like Sloane does, but I let him know that we weren't friends. Hopefully he won't get too uppity later on.

Yes

Except Sloane isn't really antagonistic towards the initiative. She just hates Tann, like every other person on the game. She even kills that Asari who was behind the plan to attack the Nexus.

Reyes if you are smart and ruthless like him, you can trust he will do what is in your mutual benefit and it is rare something more profitable will appear.

Meanwhile sloane not only literally taxes your settlement, she also will betray you because she is butthurt about the nexus, she is also a cunt

>The only thing special about Ryder is SAM in their head
>Later on people catch on to this and just tell him to use SAM to do stuff
>Ryder can say things like "I do stuff too"
>Only to be cucked by SAM as it does literally everything for them.

Ryder is such a little bitch.

>Extortion

It's just taxes and your outpost leader even says they're keeping up their end on the protection shit.

Overall I liked the game, but the ending was a bit of a letdown.

That music and dance tho

kind of wish they pulled an xcom: the bureau style twist where you've been playing as SAM controlling Ryder the entire time

Reyes is smart, calculating, ruthless and knows how to manipulate idiots like Sloan who unironically fell for muh honorubru trap.

He supports you because he benefits and that wont be changing anytime soon. If you are as capable as him you have nothing to worry because he is a rational being, not an emotionally butthurt tough STRONK woman like Sloan who is still mad about the nexus

Plus he is one of the few good gay romances in the series :3

did you intentionally make an ugly fucker?

>this guy again
Reyesfags are cancer.

Barely played yesterday. Had something like 12 or 13 hours a day on average during the first 6 days.
Post-game depression and waifu faggotry is a bitch.
Haven''t had these in a long, long time.

>This meme again
How many times will you inform us of your shit taste in men?

Reyes is the first gay romance that i actually like.

He is like a cross between Aria and Tim, i wish we had a male Aria to gay romance and he is the closest thing we have ever gotten to her :3

>tfw ice drifting on Voeld

This is the first time I liked multiple gay options in a BioWare game. Aside from some uneven writing, Gil was also good.

I actually had a hard time deciding which one was going to be my "canon" one for future games, ended up choosing Gil.

I'm basically done with my MEA marathon now, so I expect to progress slower, but still having fun for the most part.

I want some Citadel quality DLC if they're gonna do what I think they're gonna do with the story from here.

>Wearing N7 unironically

So not only are you an ugly shit, you're also a faggot?

starting my slutty femryder playthrough today. any tips for making a qt in CC?

Yeah me too. I'm on ng+. And have about 50% of the game left. Won't complete the alst mission of the main quest probably. To save it until the dlc.

>any tips for making a qt in CC?
give up

/meg/, do you need to clear all remnants buildings and all mineral deposits on the planets to get 100%? Or just quests?

I ve finished insanity yesterday at 77% with adept, didnt do a lot of late game stuff because i was curious about the ending.

Now i just finished the vault on EOS in ng+ as a sniper infiltrator, i still feel hyped and enjoying the game even though i ve seen the end lul. Cant wait to 100% on insanity

Yeah Gil is pretty good, tested it on my first test playthrough but after Kadara i realized i liked Reyes character way more so my canon will be reyes, hope we see him again in some dlc, definitely on andromeda 2, could be fun if he joins up as a squad member

>having that shit taste in life

Preset 9

just quests

thanks nigs

Mate your character is ugly as fucking shite

>explore every planet in the cluster
>no reward
so much time wasted

Thanks.

So is your character based on your, and you're just that fuck ugly, or did you want to have a piece of shit for a main character?

asari: Yes, the gender binary of other races is irrelevant to us.
angara: I’ve been using feminine pronouns this entire time. Should I-
asari: In my case it’s fine to continue. Thank you for asking, I appreciate it. Some asari prefer male pronouns, while others gravitate toward gender-neutral where language allows.
angara: My people have several pronouns to identify themselves with. Perhaps I should prepare a document.
asari: Please do

Whoever thought long-ass planet transitions that you can't skip was a good idea need to get fired.

It was cool the first time but after the third time shit was way too annoying, especially with all the planet hopping you have to do for a lot of quests

>shite
Shut up lexis, go believe in god somewhere else

>implying that is fat
Being chubby is good and cuddly
Also fabulous medium sized hair and facial hair

Get rekt hater

Not one anomaly mission. What the fuck?

So it is based on you, and you are an ugly piece of shit, got it.

I'll go somewhere else when you make a decent looking character

>Ryder hates aliens
>AI forced him/her to fuck a Turian
>SAM is removed from Ryder, and Ryder recoils from Vetra's touch

i want to be edgy pathfinder, help

>This triggers /pol/tards
Their tears are always so so sweet

Anyone know if anything changes if you dont kill the cardinal?

Play a deadly stealth sniper

keep drive core or give it?

Anyone found a fix for the movie nights bug in new game+?

>mfw shot that faggot
felt good honestly.

Give it. The other krogan is bluffing.

>felt good he shot an irrelevant cleric
Sigh so many emotional retards around

even worse - ryder used AR, not the shotty I had equipped. missed opportunity on epikk webm

>Up to the fucking quest where I have to go from each planet to find some fucking trackers
These fucking transitions are like 30 seconds long, why did they not just put a god damn option to turn this shit off.

What is this expression trying to convey?

I think my game is bugged and now I can't buy weapons, mods, or armor from stores. Nothing is helping, goodbye mods.

>Ryder had my sniper rifle in the scene
>Even made the loud as fuck sniper rifle shot sound

It's weird though, in some scenes you have your own weapon and in others it gives you random shit.

Anyone bothered with this? Is it worth making later on?

>"we used to work for an organization called cerberus, but we left when our boss decided to spend money on bringing people back from the dead, lazarus was pure voodoo"
talking shit about shepard? i wish i could gun down npcs in this game.

>made a spic
>sides with reyes

imagine that

>we rather focus on weapons of mass destruction for world domination so we left

I want a short femtur waifu to protect!

>short

what are you a faggot?

>miranda is a literal human supremacist
>ms. lawson wasn't racist enough for them.
how do i recruit these people?

mine used the SMG he had.
it's odd, sometimes the weapons are right, and other times they're not.

Repostan about Number Eight, Jarun Tann:
I realize his heart is in the right place and he never intended to be Director but his ego puts him in danger of the job getting to his head which can lead to situations like the Krogan walk-out.

But He's much less of a shit than Addison and worth keeping, he just needs to be kept in check both by Ryder in general and by Kesh & Kandros when it comes to Nexus problems.

You can repeatedly bully him but I only pick an occasional "fuck you Tann" choice when the situation calls for it (and because I have a soft spot for Salarians) and I like when he's not being a pushover.

Like early on where he throws your insult to him back in your face, perfectly fine.

>That hair dye combination
I thought it was a bug lol, i wonder how it would look irl

user i am not an Ameridumb, and you arent that much different from mexico these days :p

Autistic cuteness.

There is nothing wrong with short femturs, all heights are good!

To be fair though he made a retarded choice with the Krogan and Exiles, hell most of the exiles were exiled just for questioning if he was going too far

so do turians have tits or not?

Can you RP as a human supremacist or do you have to be le good guy?

I want to slip my tongue in between those creases

The answer is who knows, I like them both ways

You guys save the Krogan Scouts or Pathfinder Raeka and her people?

Why is that male turian complaining that he's not getting the same attention as females at a topless beach?

NO BIGOTS were allowed in Andromed ;^)

So you cant be that

you can be super serious good guy, or quipster good guy.
>tfw you can't be a conquer

That image was made before femtur appearances were ever confirmed

Because the iniative didnt want bigots and conquerors, this is an intellectual explorers mission!

I wish the initiative was real IRL, abandoning earth and its bigots behind would be glorious

Literally made a year before we even saw Nyreen

I like Regina's design more than the canon ones, the no crest and cat-eye shit is retarded

Crack when?

It's extremely disappointing that you can't be a massive cock in this game

youtube.com/watch?v=-PjTuSQNLI4