>driving 10 above on highway
>driver going 5 under speed limit ahead
>move to other lane to overtake
>they get in your fucking lane because they like the left lane

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAlSskuIWHE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's Long Island in a nutshell
>A land where young women have been both coddled and told they are independent womyn.
>A place where they drive accordingly
Seriously, I dare you to try and overtake a chick like pic related and you'll see what I mean

>Implying they'll be able to cut me off in my 600 bhp 2jz swap biturbo 3k civic
Nice try Stacy, but this lane belongs to me now.

631 here can confirm

Sorry honey
youtube.com/watch?v=UAlSskuIWHE

>being sexist

fuck off

dumb bitch is lucky this did not happen

>he thinks that women can drive

Wow, so close to ruining his ego by letting someone in. But fortunately he sped up, written off someone's car, damaged his truck and caused unnecessary delays for everyone.

>she did look before she merged
>blame the guy who she merged into

Statistically safer drivers. Keep your virginal rage outbreaks to one of the containment boards, animetard.

Blame the guy for the actual collision. But her merge was clearly illegal (have to leave more room when moving in front of trucks). The dashcam video would have backed him up if he'd just let her in and called the highway patrol.

this

lol prove it.

>start to overtake someone
>they speed up or move over to block your lane because they either have an inferiority complex about getting overtaken or have a sheriff complex about forcing others to drive the speed limit

good thing he recorded himself very obviously being in the wrong

Actually this.

Nah. That VW had all the chances to prevent that, but didn't.

Less accidents =/= Safer

Or did you forget women are more likely to cause bigger accidents whereas men are more likely to cause shit like fender benders?

>Being 4 feet tall with hollow bird bones and thinking you're somehow still just as good as men
Lol

I cannot believe I actually laughed out loud, I gotta leave Veeky Forums

>driving 5 over in right lane on 4 lane road
>see car doing 5 under the limit ahead
>get in left lane to overtake
>almost get past, then they decide to speed up to 10 over the limit

No fucking way, I remember the exact opposite being posted in one of these male vs. female driver threads. Women are more likely to get into things like fender benders and back into people in parking lots, and men are more likely to wreck. And this is my first post in the thread so none of that

>see some cuck in a """""""""""""sports""""""""""""""" car behind me coming up RaYEL FASt
>be doing 10 over in my 800 hp procharged demon swapped daihatsu
>he comes closer
>dares to go around me in the slow lane
>not a chance
>barely touch throttle pedal
>accelerate to well over twice the speed limit
>look in my aftermarket rearview mirror
>Can't even see that poser
>sorry kid

i don't care when people blow past me in a cloud of white, they're gone, they're outta my hair. Apart from the temporary nuisance of being smoked by a brotrucker trying to imitate a steam engine, FASTIES cause me zero problems on the road.

but oh sweet fucking niggerballs am i sick of people riding my ass for miles and miles even when the oncoming lane is clear and it's a beautiful day. either get the fuck around me or stay the fuck behind me. it's usually some fugly menopausal bitch or cuck in his wife's bloated SUV with tiny EFFICIENT motor, very rarely is it anyone else. swear one of these days im going to let 'em pass and just speed match them so they can't pull ahead of me.

If the oncoming lane is clear, why don't you just get over and let them pass?

>move to the left lane to overtake a truck
>some faggot behind me starts flashing his headlights and honking
>start moving to the right lane
>same faggot honking again because now he's trying to overtake me by the right lane

I was driving barely below the speed limit, why are fasties always in a rush to get nowhere

seemed like they both did everything in their power to make sure there was a crash.

>Moving over to the passing lane
>To let someone pass you in the cruising lane
What did he mean by this?

>800 hp procharged demon swapped daihatsu

>going 85 in middle lane following two other cars
>we catch up to someone going slower
>cars ahead of me pass in left lane
> i notice a car behind me out of nowhere that looks suspiciously like a police cruiser
>it's dark and so i can only tell if its a cop by his headlights
>slow down and just follow slower guy
>still going 75
>feeling this guy out before i try to pass
>he's been following me for a minute now, maybe he's not a cop
>move to left lane to pass
>so does he
>blue lights
>youcheekycunt
>he moves back to middle lane and disappears

Happened to me last night. I actually have no idea where he went. I guess he was just warning me to slow down, but I didn't even see the car after that.

goddamnit mfw

They WILL attempt to keep pace in their wrangler/4rav/daddy's car, no joke

>being a crotch rocket cuck

>I typically drive 5 over
>often catch cars going the speed limit
>go to left lane to pass
>they match speed
>I have to go 10 over to pass
>They also sped up to 10 over, but I'm far enough ahead to get back in front of them
>I lift off gas and let cruise control take back over
>They back down back to the speed limit and I leave them
I've gotten very tired of their game. Just use cruise control if you're fine with going the speed limit.
>On occasion, they will try to pass me back
>I do the same to them they did to me
>they give up and drop back behind me

>not paying complete attention
>doing 90 in a 100
>car passes me
>reminded that im not doing the speed limit
>now i cant speed up until he is a few car lengths infront, otherwise he will think km speed matching

Tfw

3rd 631'er here
fuck this island

Is it time for an LI hate thread? If so, I might as well tell a quick story
>Be me in a shitey Accent on a dotted line road. Get stuck behind two blondes in a BMW going 15 under the speed limit. Try to overtake and they speed up to block me. Fall back (because shitbox) and they go back to their original speed once i'm behind them. Maintain three carlength distance until they suddenly come to a dead stop. One of them emerges from the sunroof and throws a full starbucks cup at my windshield, they flip me off and drive off.
>All because I was poor and tried to pass them.

In the 513 here and you wouldn't believe how often this shit happens.

I came across some douche like this in a pickup the other month. It's always a pickup driver.

>waiting in left turn lane for protected arrow to turn green
>dumb slut driving a BMW with her beta riding shotgun in the left turn lane next to me
>arrow turns green
>her and her betabitch boyfriend are play fighting while she's slowly accelerating forward at 2mph
>im sitting there like "FUCKING TURN OR DONT GODDAMN YOU STUPID ROASTIE SLUT" (this took place in front of an Arby's coincidentally, kek)
>I just gun it and go around them, I have the least regard for my shitbox or my life out of anyone I know
>we get to the next stoplight immediately after that turn (on an overpass), it turns yellow as I approach
>I just WOT my shitbox and let all 5 cylinders carry me through the intersection
tl;dr: stupid cunt driving a BMW made me waste 3/4 of a protected arrow because she was playfighting with her betaboi

>Statistically safer drivers.

>driving to work on the highway
>fat SUV pulls up all the way on my tail
>I clearly see in the window it's a woman gesticulating wildly motioning for me to get out of the way
>do nothing
>finally she passes me and immediately starts tailgating the next car

Can someone please explain what she meant by this?

because I'm already kissing the gravel shoulder in the hope they fucking USE THEIR EYES and see that it's CLEAR TO PASS.

unless you meant go over into the oncoming lane and drive there like a foreigner, which sounds kinda fun actually.

What's worse is when you're in a semi and they do that shit.

I work nights and it still never fails that this happens 4 or 5 times a night, and I only drive about 3.5 hours

>not breaking their windows and driving off

>nothing personnel

Just how slow is he going there? It looks like he's keeping with the flow of traffic. Also, I take the gardiner every day from work and it's unreasonable to expect me to drive in the right lane because unless the road is clear (which it never is during rush hour), I'm going to be getting stuck coming up to every exit. You have to drive in the middle lane or the left lane if you're not exiting.

Kek, driving takes balls.

>Not writing down the plate and then crashing your car to sue her

She was probably late for work or something and trying to hold everyone else around her responsible for her own lack of planning/responsibility.

You know, like a woman.

This is why the PIT maneuver was invented.

Women also like to hit and run instead of filing a report

>Americans truck drives

Also Americans are the most egoistic drivers

He went left because the car went right for the exit lane and he thought it's was going to slow him down, but he was wrong

Fellow 513 here as well. Get this to and from work on the 275 all the fucking time God damnit

>have a sheriff complex about forcing others to drive the speed limit
I have a former coworker who was like that. He's highly religious and always upset at how all the sinners get away with things in life. So his way of avenging the good people is to drive in left lane, the HOV lane, or the toll lane at the speed limit. That must incredibly piss off the toll payers because the purpose of paying a big fee is to be able to speed in that lane. He's able to do it to the HOV lane when it's his turn to do the vanpool driver rotation.

>he's already in that lane
>somehow he's in the wrong

I am guilty of this particularly on long road trips. Sorry anons but I get bored. It's too risky to speed the entire trip but people like you give me an opportunity to take it up to 90 for a minute. I know it pisses people off but it's pretty tame as far as real life trolling goes. I'm not changing lanes or anything.

>make a left turn in front of someone making a right to them same street
>they're far away but get buttmad about me turning first and pass
>signal to make a right at the end of the street
>this faggot gets as close to the shoulder as he can before making a left while giving me the finger
I don't understand road rage autists

he all but rear-ended her. they're both in the wrong.

>Going 70 in a 55 zone
>normally either slightly faster than everyone else or matching speed
>every fucking time, in the rightmost lane, are crossovers blasting through at 90-100

I'm used to people with shitboxes trying to race me because my car is a "fast car", but jesus christ even when I had a slow shitbox crossover drivers were always the ones who gave absolutely no fucks whatsoever about the people around them. They're constantly speeding and merging with the absolute bare minimum space necessary for their giant shitbox to fit between the vehicles, and always tailgate when they can't blitz ahead.

What I'm trying to say is fuck crossovers and the people who drive them with a rusty rake.

fake story. A blond BMW driver on LI would never be driving 15 under. It's more than expected to take a speed limit and add 10.

>He's highly religious and always upset at how all the sinners get away with things in life.

So, he really doesn't believe in God. Because if he did, God would take care of it.

Leave this island immediately, mountain nigger

>driving through Vancouver in left lane with kayak on roof of truck.
>blowing by most people fine at 140kph
>suddenly an exploder with an asian women driver starts merging into my lane right next to me
>forcing me into shoulder and almost into guard rail
>doesn't back off just keeps driving next to me, about an inch from the wall at this point.
>speed the fuck up and brake check the ever living shit out of her.
>suddenly she merges all the way outa the left lane cutting about 4 other people off and takes the offramp

Every fucking time I goto Vancouver something like this happens.

Just kidding, we don't let women drive.

That feel when you go to overtake and they start to speed up but they just ain't got nothing compared to your v8 and you roar by them like they are standing still.
Feels good man.

Hello chp, I'd like to report an infraction.

They are statistically safer because it's the males who are driven off the road by them.

The only accident type where men have more accidents per million miles is single vehicle+excessive speed. In every other category, men are safer.

Men have more expensive insurance because they tend to drive far more miles per year.

>kek

Not sure if I'm a retard, but I have a hard time picturing that.