/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #291

"Wonderland part 2" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but Have you been following the white rabbit?

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB: dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: mediafire.com/file/t8wdo3804php94w/DGCreator_v1_01_01.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V1FFVWEQnSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Wonderland.

dying over and over~

Everyone is being sleepy moe after all.

My old device died in late 2015 and I didn't bother to get a new phone until this year. Thankfully I was still able to retrieve my old mcc profile! I'm happy to be back into it again, even if I never got very far in the first place.

Sorry to hear that your phone died user, always bad shit.

Fucking discordfags always shilling their own. Let someone else be the OP for a change

Selfcest

Good morning /mkg/!

Who are you? Can I still send you energy drinks?

Who are you?

And honestly speaking, who would be better for a Wonderland themed OP?

So much this. What has he ever done to deserve such preferential treatment?

There's already been a wonderland OP so why not do a RPS themed OP?

He is a cute and not so obvious shitposter.

Who are you? I'll try to convince the discord cartel to make your girl the next OP

>thinking the issue can be resolved by bribing

Nothing, it's just discordfags jerking each other off in the general as usual. I wouldn't be surprised if they let the thread die while they were still using their discord.
>Steven
>not an attentionwhoring shitposter

Remember to sage.

gay

This place has become so negative

>steven "the eternal newfag" is cute
I find him to be more annoying, if anything

Ok, Steven.

Woah, why did it get so rude in here

>discordfags attempting damage control
Stay in your fucking discord if you want a hugbox.

>discord shitposting the discord
ebin

What are you retards even trying to say anymore?

Can I get a link to the discord? I want to see what the fuss is.

He, being of discord, complains about discord because he wants a bump. But I'm not giving one, the rest of my posts won't do it until he/it/they stop/leave

He, being of discord complains about discord for the memes. But I'm not going to fall for it.

I have to say that I'm really disappointed by the local wonderland fan's wonderland outfits. His lack of enthusiasm despite getting his way and forcing a whole month of wonderland on us is also disappointing.

What did you expect? He's always been shit at dressup and Wonderland is just a meme

Steven won't bite, shitpost about something else.

I'll start, Sarali > Chie > Irara > Kanna > Doc > Aria > Miyu > Anna

>NPC
Who cares.

>Doc that low

Why aren't my girls losing on purpose at RPS? I'm doing it to give them new outfits to wear.

>Steven
>implying this isn't about discordfag favoritism

Steven, pls

Because if they do well Doc will give them extra special attention during maintenance.

Favoritism by who? For who?

Steven most likely made the thread.

I don't know if this is common knowledge or whatever, but it looks like opening/closing the different questions on the help page changes Chie's expression for the RPS event. Open/close different ones fast to make her flip out.

>putting your own girl in the OP
He deserves every single bit of hate he receives.

Wow good taste

I wish Itsuki gave recommendations more often.

I wish everyone gave recommendations more often.

Give recommendations to Itsuki and get them in return sounds like a safe bet.

Not everyone has a good fashion sense.

WHERE'S SHARA

W H E R E ' S S H A R A

Kanna>Shara>Miyu>Irara>Doc>Maya>Chie>Anna>Sarali

Is the discord as fun as it sounds?

It feels like the usual anime/video game chat groups.
Generally nice.

Sure, if you wanna. Name's arcona

You know I was asking if there would ever be an event without stamina, but I wasn't expecting this.

I just want these cute idol outfits, is that so wrong?

>Implying you're not already there

It sounds like a den of shitposting, so it probably is for a shitposter.

ded

fully ded

Yes, it was cursed from the beginning as a RPS event.

Not the only thing that's cursed, is the thread finally dead?

RPS fever's ending soon, I think? Regardless it's a good time to get your plays in if you haven't.

That's right. Recharges and fever start happen concurrently, with fevers lasting two hours.

Oh thanks, I might blow some energy drinks then.

Fever just ended. You'll have to wait 3 hours.

Oh, okay i'm glad I waited a few minutes then.

When exactly does the fever start and end? Like is it the same time every day?

There's an in-game help that tells you these things. It's always extremely useful to go through and read them for every event. For expedience, the answer is at 1, 5, and 19 PST, 2 hours after they start, and yes. Seriously though, make an effort to read the help.

I'm no good when it comes to timezones and the type of clock they use, thank you

Is there a discord where I can post my cute Dream Girlfriends?

No, all game discussions happen here.

Post your girls, i'll decide how cute they really are!

>cute
>dream girlfriends
Look for the normalfag one, I'm sure there's a link on their wiki, assuming they have one.

I doubt anyone cares, but I figure I'd post about the new FD event. They changed it significantly, removing the custom banners and changing a the rest of the layout a bit. They also removed most of the story (as in the dialog you get from NPCs, friends, your fairies on each step), converting it instead to short slightly animated scenes that you unlock after certain numbers of stages.
Also removed is the gacha which is replaced by a shop, which you gain Shop Points for every step along side the Event Points. Also added an item that increases SP per step.
There's also a daily ranking along side the early clear, achievements, and normal ranking, and they changed the way ranking rewards are distributed so only the highest tier gets them and the rest get tickets or other consumables.
I haven't seen a fever forever, so those are likely gone, but chance times are still in. The amount of stamina you have is much greater, I think it's fixed at 500 from the beginning.
About the animations, they've had similar things with the new series of introductory animations for the world and NPCs. Very cute, but also disappointing that they'd remove the other stuff for it.
Also, it's an Easter event.

RIP FD.

youtu.be/V1FFVWEQnSM

How plebian

This looks super cute.
FD, taken before its time.

Time to get that builder working before it kicks the bucket officially.

Fever

Good night /mkg/~

New JP event announced to start on April 1 and will last until April 12. Called "Blooming Garden". Tie up's name not revealed. This is either from the event or tie up.

This is also either from the event or tie up.

Chie can't be that pure
>spring event
Let's hope it means that wonderland part 2 is cancelled or shortened.