/ndg/ - Nier/Drakengard General #42

>[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

Fishing Edition

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ (embed) (embed)
>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu (embed) (embed)

>[NieR: Automata Mining and Moddin Steam Group]
steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM

>Nier Automata Lossless OST + Bonus HACKING TRACKS Disc
>PASSWORD=hikaru
mega.nz/#F!xpND2ZQI!SGnaDUc7MW5VDCJ4B9q4xA
mega.nz/#F!ppsjEICJ!SH2WwEAxnsQd99rZfN6u8Q
>English track list
vgmdb.net/album/65091

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu87oGsjkic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for 2Bx60

[end of yorha plays in the background]

So I just found out that you can use Overclock with hacking.

Nifty.

Third for we are alive

Is Emil still gay in Automata

What are the odds one of the apologetic machine doors will have a recreation of Nier's village including a grave to Yonah?

Does it matter?

9S model rip when?
I need it.

Is the Engine sword a FF15 reference?

>160kg
>androids not designed for coitus with humans because cow girl position would break pelvis
why Mr. Taro

yes

no

I mean assuming what you're laying on can support 4-500lbs you should be fine as long as she doesn't settle her weight onto you.

You can still missionary/doggystyle user.

maybe

Maybe next time we don't wait so fucking long to make a thread.....poor OP that made that duplicate.....

>implying cowgirl is the only position
With butts like this you know what the were made for.

I'd happily die by having 2B's titanic ass smother and slowly press down upon my face, crushing it into paste just for that experience.

It would, until (s)he slips and lands on top of you all at once.

>no mating press master race
Plebs. All of you.

>can have and express emotions
>have red blood
>can cry
>have breasts

So Androids are basically an upgraded version of human?

coitus is a rough and vigorous activity
but it's the best position

Truly the most dangerous game. My boner hasn't been this hard in years.

>poor OP that made that duplicate
>implying it wasn't you
ISHYGDDT

Death by snu snu sounds fine to me

I'm curious what kind of sexual feelings an ancient demented skeleton superweapon has.

Does he look at 9S and think "damn i want that little twink to rub my ball head all over"

Yeah, especially since he used my favorite image to come out of these threads.

Not him, but I'm the one made the duplicate.

It wasn't me. Serious. I feel bad for duplicate breads that get no (you)'s

No, the head that had all the homolust died of Magic Space AIDS pretty quickly.

I'm sorry I beat you to punch while updating the OP with the OST and doing this at work. You can make the next one, hackerman

Wtf now I'm sad
Dedicated to you no (you)'s OP
youtube.com/watch?v=Uu87oGsjkic

so yeah, factory on C is creepy as fuck

also, what tha hell is that??

>On C
>Just finished the Village part and gave poor Pascal the sweet release of death that I can't give to myself.

If I shitpost enough will it fill the empty void in my chest guys?

here's a (You)

Ending E can fill that void

Sadly no

What a shame. He was a real mvp during penis alien wars, always diving into enemy lines.

Shoulda just walked away user.
Pascal goes full Big Boss "Sins of our Father" if you do

Yes and no.

Yes in the sense that there's no reason he would've turned straight or bi or whatever.

No in the sense that he probably doesn't really have a sexual part of his mind anymore. He was only a kid when the transformation first happened, and now he's been without a normal body/without testicles for thousands and thousands of years.

Chances are after first transforming he was sad that he'd never be able to bone anybody (no pun intended), but at this point, after this long... he probably hasn't even thought about it in 5,000 years.

If there was still a sexual part of him 9S would've definitely had an effect on it, anyway.

woah...

it's... it's almost like the game is trying to say something about how stupid human stuggle is by comparison to using android's more logical thought processes!

>implying she cant just pick you up so you can do her spiderman style

IT WASN'T ME!

>Spiderman style.

2B and 9S ARE FOR HAND HOLDING!

>power is down
>casually run through the area
>get crushed by the erratic press that's still on

wtf 9S!?

>9S plays with himself.

>mating press
Who's on top

Let's talk about Drakengard 2

Link to English version of the OST? I cannae be bothered to re-name everything.

Also, is there no This Cannot Continue/Become As Gods on it?

I got my ass kicked by Caim/Angelus repeatedly so I stop playing

He only cared about his waifu getting out of the factory and not the crushing machines.

Shit game.
Not worth talking about.

That water temple guardian girl is a cutie. Lost her charm my ass

It's the only game in the series I still haven't played. I think I'm going to do it just for completion's sake, I don't like being a secondary even if the part I'm missing is the shittiest one.

Did you guys like my game?

I do like how every time I read "20+ something that doesn't take care of herself with bags under her eyes" they're trying to sell me that she's unappealing and then proceed to fail utterly at depicting anything but a depressed qt 3.14.

Kaine.

Eat shit Nowe, nobody wants you here.

I still haven't completed your game because I had to take a break after beating it once and my break is still continuing after 2 months.

She and Arioch are pretty cute desu

Over the past week I've visited plenty of places on the net that have been analyzing themes and interpreting the story in various ways. I completely understand multiple parts of this experience are open to interpretation via many points of view, but some people just outright invent events in the game that simply weren't there.

This general has been a lot more logical and insightful than any blog or publication I've read so far.

The worst one has probably been Kotku. Yeah, I know reading that spludge in the first place is a bad idea, but a gaming experience like Automata comes very rarely nowadays and I was curious what everybody had to say about it.

This fag of a Kotku author makes the argument that Pascal was "the most human" character in Automata because he was kind, understanding and seeking prosperity via cooperation and friendship. I find the fact that he dismissed all the negative human behaviors outright that other character exhibit. Like violence, betrayal, warmongering and other acts of depravity aren't inherent human nature.

Whats the point in preserving humanities data if there are no humans left? For what purpose? In Soma happens something similar but at least there are some "functioning humans" with consciousness left.

Historical data I suppose.

It doesn't surprise me that a neo-liberal regressive doesn't want to admit that the "negative" aspects of humanity are part of the human experience. They probably think hunter-gatherer societies are these pure Eden-esque utopias where everyone lives in harmony with each other and nature.

Commander mating pressing my dick.

That's what the Androids were programmed to do.

It literally is a "just in case" scenario. Maybe they'll achieve technology when they can use that data to reverse engineer humanity, who knows

>Ywn get pressed into mating with the Commander.

>I find the fact that he dismissed all the negative human behaviors outright that other character exhibit. Like violence, betrayal, warmongering and other acts of depravity aren't inherent human nature.

So in essence, he didn't GET nier automata at all.

Did you even play SOMA? That whole game is about HOPE, similar to the ending of Automata.

Does the grab smash instakill attack from this thing always glitch out and look like shit?

Because it worked fucking cool in the trailer, but i never seen it actually work right in the game.

Meanwhile, if 9S chooses to leave with the ark and then ending E happens we get the SOMA ending.

>170 kg of Commander pinning you down while she bob her hips up and down.
Im not into femdom, but I have to admit that this sounds great.
Androids are programmed to protect humans, of course they'll protect humanity's last datas.

Never noticed anything wrong with it so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Except the SOMA protagonist is a fucking dummy. He was surprised when his consciousness remained instead of getting copied over to the ship at the end of the game even though he experienced his consciousness getting copied already once before. I'd probably appreciate that game more if not for that and some of the horror aspects being rather weak.

lol

Drakengard 1 OST just reminds me constantly of video's skipping and repeating audio

Yes I did. That's why I said "functioning" humans. We have both protagonists consciousness, they talk, they feel, etc. In Automata we have no humans, no nothing.

they also have the human genome you big dumb dumb

if they have the full human genome data they could clone it into an actual human being and go from there

its also a little bit like evangelion i think, ea "this is the proof humanity existed"

someone explain to me why there were so many little brother robots with buckets on their heads

I don't know

That's a callback to the beginning of route B where 9S observes a machine trying to give life to another robot by pouring buckets of oil over him.

I imagine there were so many of them at the encounter inside the reclamation facility because the machine network copied this kind of behavior over several times.

>It's NieR Automata but every time something bad happens the game speeds up.

The androids in automata talk, feel, etc. They're essentially humans. They could easily just become the new humans and try and live normal lives.

But that's impossible because they can't see themselves as the successors to humanity, because they're programmed to see humanity as literal gods. Which seems to be the only programming that actually effects how they think and feel.

The programming doesn't stop them from doubting authority, it doesn't stop them from figuring out when they've been lied to,it doesn't force them to love their jobs or even stop them from deserting.

But they all think humans are the shit, even 9S does when he finds out it was all a lie

It had a grab attack?

I sort of wonder if Commander knew about all the E model deployments and S9 being farmed by 2b.

She gives S9 data on humanity relatively freely, has reservations on E models (letter to jackass) and was used by illuminati as a whole.
There has to be some shit that went over her.

Does he? I wiped him. Is there a video?

The video finishes in 10 seconds.

The fuck was this?

She was worried about E-types.

It's a stylish and nifty interlude like in a stage play introducing the idea that the perspective of the action will be switched. Also tells you that the Pods actively exchange data with one another.

Pods are exchanging data, please watch warmly.

are you dense

Flirting.

What triggers it? I'm on route B and like 26 hours in.

I'm just confused why I never saw this in my first play through.

Do you think they fugged?
Had oily pod sex at the end?