Veeky Forums cup Spring match 3

Our third match of the Spring Cup against Veeky Forums will take place in around 30 minutes, after the current /y/-/c/ match is over.
This is the last match of the group stage, and we need a win or a draw to make it to the knockouts stage of this cup and punch a ticket to the summer elite cup.
Get hyp.

>what is the 4cc?
It's a virtual divegrass tournament played between the Veeky Forums boards for fun and bragging rights.
It's played on PES17's coach mode (cpu vs cpu), so the outcomes are mostly random, but every team has one or more managers that decide the formation and tactics the team will use to try and affect the outcome in their favor. It's filled with hilarious situations.

Check this page for more details: implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Spring_Babby_Cup
Here's also the video of our previous match (skip to 2:05 for the actual action).
archive.klaxa.eu/Spring_2017/Matchday_4/11. - soc vs o.mkv

>where can I watch?
smashcast.tv
Look for the 4cc stream among the most viewed.

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Contact#.2Fo.2F
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based SCOTTY needs to put one in the net this game :))))

IT'S Veeky Forums'S YEAR BABY!

Is it, dare I say, /ouryear/?

WOOOOOOOOOOO

All we need is a draw right?

If we draw we are 100% through.

That color changing paint and uniforms are pretty fucking cool.

Veeky Forums'S YEAR

Dagumi

the other boards don't stand a chance

>internet slows
>Stream freezes
>Refresh
>Veeky Forums scores 2-1
GOD
DAMN IT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

QUICK WE NEED A CHEEKY 90+ GOAL

DICK FUCKING WANKER

RIGGED

There is always the Winter Cup

Why are you playing on the defense so much? Why is Wat Racing not a medal anymore? Why did you include fucking 9 car blenders that all look the same? Why are you so shit?

R-rev up that sadness

welp, see you all in autumn

Anyone else watch for the fun of meme divegrass?

I just like the funny pictures

we ded bois

fuck that I want Veeky Forums to win

Not a fan of this laang baal playstyle honestly.

We can still get through if /soc/ loses by 2 goals right?

if /trv/ wins 1-0, Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums go through

Alright, thanks

The chances of that happening are astrofuckingnomically low, don't get your hopes up people. Just dash them now.

/trv/ need to win 1-0
Then it's everyone on 4 points, three on 0 GD

All 4 on 0 GD

I my defense I am retarded

#bringbackMayDave

GUYS

SOC IS THROWING IT

/not by much/

1-0

IF THIS KEEPS UP TO THE END OF THE MATCH WE'RE IN

PARK THAT BUS

that's it fellas, maybe next year
two matches in a row Veeky Forums gets fucked by a team scoring goals back to back in three minutes of each other and the second time WE WEREN'T EVEN PLAYING

RIP

That's it. It's over.

A-At least /soc/ is dead r-right?

I guess will see more of you Shakes in Autumn

i-it's Veeky Forums's year b-baby

I guess I am jumping on /trv/ train.

It suddenly got interesting

I can't really describe how I'm feeling for this.
After hours of testing against Veeky Forums I found a tactic that, although dangerous, was the only one that could have net us a win.
It went fine until takumi's goal, but then I got carried away by Veeky Forums's goal and switched to a more defensive formation, a terrible mistake considering that the defense had actually been fine for most of the match.
I'm not completely sure if I'll be around for managing the team next cup, but if that happens I'll make sure to try and practice some more beforehand.

>Why are you playing on the defense so much?
The whole match was played on counter attack. Since their defense was pretty strong most of our shots were returned to us though, so our defense had to take care of cleaning up every time.

>Why is Wat Racing not a medal anymore?
I ran some polls a couple weeks before the cup started. I let people the choice to change the medals too, and while takumi, twingo and miata were confirmed, scotty took wat racing's place. A second poll done a week later and lasting two days to ask people if they were sure about this particular change saw scotty getting two thirds of the votes, so he was confirmed in.

>Why did you include fucking 9 car blenders that all look the same?
They only look the same because of the same paint color used because of cup rules wanting the players to use the same team colors. If you watch the first match (before I was imposed the change) you'll notice they're very different.

>Why are you so shit?
Because I'm a total newfag to soccer tactics who only took over the team because no one else was signing up. I didn't want to see our team die for no fucking reason.

If someone has good knowledge of soccer tactics and wants to take over the team as main co-manager feel free to contact me. I'll teach you about making a pes export and I'll take care of the aesthetics part, you'll only have to be actually good at tactics.
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Contact#.2Fo.2F

Good luck in the playoffs.

>I'm not completely sure if I'll be around for managing the team next cup, but if that happens I'll make sure to try and practice some more beforehand.
Shit, nigga, it's just fake divegrass. Veeky Forums goes through enough managers, no sense getting worked up; all the planning and testing in the world can get PES'd at the last minute.

#bringbackmaydave you shit

I wouldn't be here if maydave hadn't got himself banned.

>The whole match was played on counter attack.
first mistake dumb fuck
>They only look the same because of the same paint color used because of cup rules wanting the players to use the same team colors.
yeah exactly dumb fuck, you have 9 blenders that all look the same from a distance and it ruins the whole joke of having a car on the pitch. >Because I'm a total newfag to soccer tactics who only took over the team because no one else was signing up.
Nobody asked for your /vgl/ gloryhunter faggot ass as manager. Fuck off.

>I'm not completely sure if I'll be around for managing the team next cup, but if that happens I'll make sure to try and practice some more beforehand.
Nigga please, it's not like you lost a playoff round by being a shitter who didn't really care. You tried, at least.

I'd offer to help but i know fuckall about divegrass. If this were icefight though....

>gloryhunter
Feel free to sign up and I'll step down, simple as that.

fuck off Veeky Forums faggot, I rather be managerless. Go back to your faggot Veeky Forums team bandwagon shitstain.

On a scale from one to anally devastated...

you can fuck off too weeb virgin

It's only digital divegrass
Don't be so flustered, cutie :3

fuck off weeb virgin, trouble reading? go back to your faggot board.

Veeky Forums are playing again btw, playoff match vs /soc/

fuckin scotty

Congratulations Veeky Forums

WE'RE NOT FETUS

DAGUMI

THE LOWEST FORM OF PRAISE

Fuck I missed it again

Did we win?

What happened?
I only heard night of fire playing

Well, if by win you mean "we didn't place last and go to the shitter tournament", yes.

BASED SCOTTY GOT THE RED CARD

This is a faggot board

Cool

when do we play next? Or are we just waiting for the summer cup?

>when do we play next?
Autumn.

We went down with style.

I hope you all had fun, look forward to the next cup in autumn towards the end of October.

We lost the match vs Veeky Forums by one goal.
All depended on /trv/ to win the following game 1-0, but they won 2-1, so Veeky Forums and /trv/ promoted instead.
Because the group ended up with 4 points per team, we've just had a second match vs /soc/ to decide who would drop into the qualifiers, and we won it.

Autumn babbies is next I think