Dashcams are for camwho

>Dashcams are for camwho...

youtube.com/watch?v=fsqORUrKLYg

Where were you when you realized dashcams should come standard on every vehicle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0HGt3aqEvs
youtu.be/fsqORUrKLYg?t=8m41s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what car is that at 4:45?

Looks like an R33 to me. Might be wrong.

Idk who are worst drivers Europeans or Russians both are fucking terrible

>standard issue dashcam in america
>suddenly only us videos

Nah, the US isn't 95% ice year-round

>0:26
>Honks horn
>Doesn't even hit the brakes
>Doesn't make any effort to avoid the guy

Fucking retard

8:41 is even worse.

looks more like a completely riced out R32 sedan.

Seriously, quite a few of these come down to idiot drivers simply not reacting at all, or reacting inappropriately. Why the fuck would you lay into the horn and not hit the brakes?

>2:47

if you saw someone going slow AF in the middle of the road like that and your initial reaction wasn't to slow the fuck down and wait to see what he does, you're a retard. I'm not sure what the driver here was expecting to happen.

Not 100% sure but I think it's a JZX100 Toyota Chaser

that poor del sol

We've got old people. In Russia, vodka kills them all off.

Nice, gotta dl that model.

I was gonna sell my sol, but now, I won't. This image has made me sentimental towards it again. I really should give it a service.

What song is playing at 0:55? Sounds amazing

Dunno but it sounds like something The Shadows would play.

Why is it almost half of the car crash video on youtube are from Russia? Are they just really bad drivers?

Icy conditions, lots of drunk drivers, druggies and other crazies who will hit and run, and terrible laws and law enforcement that won't side with victims of collisions without solid evidence.

Sorry, I meant that's the reason there's so much dashcam footage of wrecks in Russia: a larger number of people have them for the reasons I mentioned. Whether or not they're worse drivers, I can't say. I don't live where it's icy.

I would have thought speed would be more of a factor in the accidents. It's there but it's like 10%, it's 90% stupidity.

I got a dashcam recently
>Upload my first video to youtube unlisted
>give dad a link because he wanted to see the quality of the video
>He calls me up and laughs at me for being beaten by a volvo
T-thanks dad. The volvo was speeding and we both go stopped at the lights, so I thought we might have a little race and he destroyed me. In my defence, I had two passengers and my shitty vy commodore

>all these accidents caused by idiots flying through yellow lights
That shit happens all the time where I live, but I don't see many accidents from it.
Then again, I might just be lucky / not drive around enough...

I guess this is also a good place to ask; anyone know of a good, inexpensive dashcam?

>anyone know of a good, inexpensive dashcam?
I'd also like to hear some recommendations. The number of options out there is a little overwhelming. Preferably something that can easily swivel for traffic stops. Wanna take advantage of living in a one-party recording consent state.

Dashcams are cool, but if I ever needed to show someone footage to prove I wasn't at fault, all the background noise would be eurobeat, Kenny Hayes remixes, or J-pop.

I haven't had it work in the last few updates but it was fucking fantastic when it did work, interior looks shit hot and the gear lever even worked. Decent amount of body damage and detail for a free mod.

t. never owned or wanted a Del Sol before I found the mod

youtube.com/watch?v=g0HGt3aqEvs

youtu.be/fsqORUrKLYg?t=8m41s

>wtf that truck hit me
>rams some random car

As someone also living in an ex-Commie Bloc country, I can attest to them not being a civilized people yet.

for the love of fuck please no.

i dont want ANY more bullshit in my car, pretty soon the car is going to be able to tell my rectal temperature and when i brushed my teeth last.

thanks to all of that extra bullshit, cars are over 1k heavier AT LEAST from the 90's even early 2000's.

fuck air bags, fuck traction control, fuck heated tail gates. i want a car that literally has an engine, radio, a/c, headlights, wipers and THATS IT.

Meant the Scania.

why would a dashcam be for a camwhore? its pointed out of the vehicle, nobody has ever said that, you stupid fuck.

how are there any Ladas left?

seems like every dashcam vid has one getting wrecked.

I could even deal without the radio and a/c. I feel you user.

>Europeans worst drivers
Many are not that good, then again it depends on the country for example Germany has way better drivers than France, but almost everyone in Europe is better than the "people" driving in Burgerland

>fuck air bags

I too like to die young

Take your a/c and shove it up your ass

When my mom got in an accident where some Indian fucker ran a red light and he said she ran it, sued her, and it went on forever when she would have been easily absolved of any responsibility had she had a dashcam.

hook, line, and slinger.

it is 100% a JZX100 Chaser. I own one.

Where did you put the street sign?

I didn't want one with a screen so I went with mobius. Its pretty good.

Car ownership did not become prevalent in Russian until recently, so they're all fucking rookie drivers with little intuition, that's why they drive like fucking Chinks.

hai guise. I forgot to change the socket fuse out in my rig and missed filming a fat kid riding full force into a bus while on a shitty bmx bike, hows your day going?

Check out this luddite.